• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chittagong

Gold Member
cilonen said:
Where did you pick up a Bento Box in London? Granted, not lived there for about ten years, so there's probably a place within 100 yards of every tube station nowadays, but next time I pass through I'll pick one up.

Great bento boxes with home delivery from Miso - www.misonoodlebar.co.uk. There are many Misos around London.

Also, Cobra Light from Ocado, the best online grocery store on the planet.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
2rw0r28.jpg

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
CNN IS MAKING ME CRAZY!

BREAKING NEWS! INSANE MUSIC! EXIT POLLS!

-Kees-

Sharp said:
Isn't the part of Indiana that we're about to see results from the rural part that will go heavily McCain?

No, it's most of the state and it's biggest cities that close at 6 PM. 7 is when the Chicagoland area closes and a little tip in southern IN.

Slightly late to the party, but here are my predictions before polls close:

EASTERN:

Obama:

CT DE FL IN MA ME MD MI NC NH NJ NY OH PA RI VA VT

McCain:

GA SC KY WV

CENTRAL:

Obama:

IA IL MN MO WI

McCain:

AL AR KS LA MS ND NE OK SD TN TX

MOUNTAIN:

Obama:

CO NM

McCain:

AZ ID MT UT WY

PACIFIC:

Obama:

CA HI NV OR WA

McCain:

AK

TOTALS:

Obama: 375

McCain: 163

Sharp

-Kees- said:
No, it's most of the state and it's biggest cities that close at 6 PM. 7 is when the Chicagoland area closes and a little tip in southern IN.
By "Chicagoland" do you mean "Gary?" Because that's where Obama would run up the vote.

You can actually hear how tired McCain was, looking at his rallies. I feel sorry for the man. He must be awake for 30 hours straight now. He's 72. :/

TDG

Banned
I don't know why people are so excited. Polls have closed... in half of two states. The fun doesn't start until 7.

Tarazet

Souldriver said:
You can actually here how tired McCain was, looking at his rallies. I feel sorry for the man. He must be awake for 30 hours straight now. He's 72. :/

He's got to be ready for that, he is running for President at a key point in our history.

Alcander

MaddenNFL64 said:
I'm so crazed up ATM. I FEEL like the FUUUUUUUCCCKK.gif right now.
Yes! I am hopped up on caffeine from my free starbucks too...and like a ton of coke... feel so jittery with like a million pages refreshing....ahhhhhhhhhh

besada

Banned
I've been playing Fallout, because until the polls close there's no point watching the news.

Getting about that time, though.

Rindain

Banned
I'm guessing the real fun won't start for another hour or so...does anyone know if Indiana will release results from their early-closing polling places?

Bernbaum

speedpop said:
News broadcasts should start for us in Australia. Going to be a very interesting morning and afternoon in my house.

ABC2 had some coverage from 6-9 am, but its 100% US election on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom