• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Ezduo said:
zx6yi8.jpg

:lol :lol :lol perfect

I'm thinking Indiana is safe for us now. The last big McCain county pull didn't put him over Obama, most of the rest of the votes will come from Lake County now. A super narrow win but a a win.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
McCain's crowd is bitter as hell, but you really can't blame them.

What is that music playing while McCain is getting off the stage? It sounds like something from Metal Gear Solid.

McCain's campaign wasn't particularly dirty compared to those of the past. It's just that Obama ran an abnormally clean campaign in comparison. He did what he had to do, and he thrashed around erratically when it became obvious he was going to lose.

wait... wtf is that Segata Sanshiro music playing right now?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
See McCain. You pandered to these assholes and look what it got you: boos during your concession speech.

Now I remember why I used to like John McCain so much. Very honorable, sir. It's a shame we didn't see more of this side of you during the campaign. :(

I've certainly gained much more respect for him.

polyh3dron said:
This is the real McCain again... his party took its collective hand back out of his ass... if he were to be president that hand would be still there.

its nice to see him again. And that crow fucking sucks. I guess its not surprising. Its the type of crowd the Republicans have been encouraging and cultivating not only during the election but for years

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Has an OT thread ever caused so many internal 500 errors?:lol

I feel bad for McCain, I like the guy, but man Im glad Barack won.

Palin however, will now hopefully go away.

Bush: congratulations, what an awesome night this must be for you. Enjoy yourself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

yuna55

2729.gif

Fuck you McCain! I wanted Obama's speech to make me cry, not yours!

However, the only thing that made me cry was when he talked about Obama's grandma... :*(

EDIT: Those fuckers booing are officially unpatriotic and terrorists. They're booing the fucking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
man... that mccain speech reminded me why I wrote him in on my ballot in 2004.

class act. jon stewart hit it on the head back in march when he said that if it was obama vs mccain it really would be two of the best politicians we have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom