• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't seem to care or understand how government works. I'm no Obama fan/slappy but let's be real, his hands are often tied by congress. Cenk seems to think Obama can do whatever the fuck he wants, so any compromise becomes a betrayal of liberalism.

You clearly have not watched him much. He constantly complains about the obstructionism on the right.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'll admit, I've never really paid too much attention to Rick Sanchez, but I never thought he was THIS bad:

rickyrickyrickycantyousee.jpg

Don't know who I'll be watching on election night.

As delicious as the tears from Fox News will be it'll be annoying to watch them not call states.

IrishNinja

I'll admit, I've never really paid too much attention to Rick Sanchez, but I never thought he was THIS bad:

rickyrickyrickycantyousee.jpg

anyone from miami GAF will tell you Rick Sanchez is an awful cunt of a man, and if we could sort deporting him along with rick scott, we would trade rick ross and gloria estefan to do so

few states have considered our offer, sadly

i like the sound of this!

oatmeal

Banned
To make this week go fast I just ordered a LOT of drugs.

I got a little coke, two grams of heroin, a half of the greatest weed I've ever tried and about 500mg of non-timerelease Oxycontin.

This week will go by in a blur for me.

U sound cool bro

dabig2

We saw it already. Honestly I'm more interested to see if the president is leading in Florida or Virginia. Their tease seems to imply that he is, but by a smaller margin than Ohio.

Well, that's to be expected. If Obama has a +5 lead in either Florida or Virginia, I'd be pleasantly surprised. And I'm one of those guys who's confident he'll snag both and would always have snagged both throughout this election season.

+1 at the most in either state. Well within the MOE of course.

I love how Romney is going super negative in these last days.

Since when does the guy that's in the clear lead go negative in the final days of a campaign?

Meanwhile, Obama's latest ad is him laying out his plan at a table and asking you to read Gov. Romney's as well and make your own choice.

This should tell you all you need to know about the state of the race.

And btw, where the fuck has Paul Ryan been?

Dude has been hidden since the VP debate.

Trurl

Banned
I'm honestly curious about the fixation about these polls around here.

We are too obsessed with polls. Perhaps there should be a second Poligaf for discussing everything but polls. I'd also like to see an official election thread outside of the community ghetto.

pigeon

Banned
It's a barometer. Who knows what people will do until they actually vote. Page after page I'm seeing these polls and people act like it's an exit poll. Even those are questionable.

Historically, they're very good predictors of the election (in combination with a good model), so there's no reason to assume they will suddenly stop being so.

And btw, where the fuck has Paul Ryan been?

Dude has been hidden since the VP debate.

There must have been some internal polling saying that Ryan was not helping. It seems that he's mostly been attending fundraisers lately.

The favorite son effect certainly isn't carrying Wisconsin for the RR ticket.

Maybe he should be campaigning in his congressional district. LOL.

Marvie_3

Banned
There must have been some internal polling saying that Ryan was not helping. It seems that he's mostly been attending fundraisers lately.

The favorite son effect certainly isn't carrying Wisconsin for the RR ticket.

Maybe he should be campaigning in his congressional district. LOL.

It'd be hilarious if he lost that too.

TAMPA - Mitt Romney will hold his final campaign rally in New Hampshire, the very state in which he launched his bid for the White House 16 months ago.
The "Victory Rally" will be held in Manchester, New Hampshire, at 9:30 p.m. on Monday night, Election Day eve. Special guest and campaign-theme song artist Kid Rock will be the special guest.
http://news.yahoo.com/mitt-romney-c...lection-day-055255629--abc-news-politics.html

Whatever. Kid Rock though? I think is a step down from MeatLoaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom