• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ido

Four years is a long time to wait. The stakes are higher now. Another loss to "him"...is not imaginable.

Bravo. Perfect.

I want someone on Fox to lose his shit like O'reilly did in that old footage of him.

"Obama is called for Ohio? FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE"

You can tell which website is conservative simply by its layout. Good lord, are no web designers conservatives?

LOL Dick Morris predicting 53 GOP senator seats. hahahaha

More crap from my Facebook friend John (in reference to Lybia):

John C. said:
The fine print is.... "We don't leave anyone behind, unless they are serving their country" (And they more likely would vote GOP)

You heard it here, folks. Obama let them die because they were going to vote Republican.

Let me guess...an Adelson resort?

EDIT: Yes.
Funny, I actually stayed at The Venetian when I went to Vegas this past summer. The food there was overpriced and I didn't like how the fridge was stocked to the brim with drinks that you were charged for if they moved too much, rendering it unusable as, well, a fridge. Downstairs shops were kinda cool, though.

I wish that there were a Honkies for Obama bumper sticker..

I think the simple approach works.

Honkies.png

Disclaimer: the above does not necessarily represent my voting habits

Kusagari

Florida not counting black votes is par for the course now isn't it? How do they get away with this shit?

Rick Scott understands the blacks, though!

He actually went to a historically black college here, and this was in the midst of him wanting to drastically cut funding to them, and started off his speech by saying he grew up in public housing too!

Tea Party conservatives are getting their very own news site.

The Tea Party News Network, self-described as "the only trusted news source and the antidote to mainstream media bias," is already live but will announce its launch tomorrow morning, with plans to start live video on election day. TPNN claims to have a "war room of 40-plus volunteers" who will operate out of the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, and has established partnerships with the Talk Radio Network and radio host Rusty Humphries, who will be co-anchoring the election night coverage.
So . . .
WorldNetDaily.com
FoxNews.com
NewsMax.com
FoxNation.com
drudgereport.com
etc.

were not enough? But honestly, what a tempting business. Just make crazy shit up that you know they want to hear and publish it. Easy money.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are we going to have a separate thread for compiling and sharing meltdowns, or will we just roll it into the next incarnation of PoliGAF?

PoliGAF 2013 |OT| Year 1 of 1000 Years of Liberal Darkness

The Onion really is on fire this year. The 1000 years of liberal darkness had me cracking up for like half an hour.

Korey

What's the point of "unskewing" polls btw? The polls are either accurate or they're not, you don't magically change reality by adjusting some numbers from a survey.

pigeon

Banned
What's the point of "unskewing" polls btw? The polls are either accurate or they're not, you don't magically change reality by adjusting some numbers from a survey.

Obviously you don't understand cargo-cult mathematics. Why do you think everybody hates the accursed wizard Nate Silver?

Zabka

I was going to make a fat joke but I won't, because I just enjoy watching actual bipartisan action through multiple levels of the government.

Ralston on NV EV update:

http://ralstonreports.com/blog/demo...ier-clark-washoe-amazingly-tight#.UJGMtcXA8vl

Basically, Dems lead Clark country by 50k. Washoe which Dems won by 12k votes is pretty much dead even.

GOP have a turnout edge, Dems have a registration edge. 3 days of EV left, that was when most EV occurred last year, so data on Sunday would be worth seeing. He will predict the NV winner Sunday (he predicted Reid win in 2010).

On Twitter he said, if Dems lead Clark numbers by 65-70k they should be safe for Election Day.

Brinbe

Yeah, it's pretty easy to be cynical about this, but Christie obviously cares about his state and he doesn't give a shit at how this comes off to outsiders. Good on them for putting shit aside and getting attention/help to this disaster.

HylianTom

Banned

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AHAHAHAHAHA

Romney just issued a statement vaguely supporting FEMA.

(Saw it on MSNBC. I'm sure there will be articles on it soon.)

Yup, media is already all over it. If there were more than a couple weeks left in the cycle he'd get hammered over it.

The man is just a slimy two faced creep.

I thought that was a reference to Chuck Norris's desperate plea for Romney.

It's a combination of both. Norris said "1000 years of darkness," and the Onion had an article about starting an era of Liberal Darkness that would last for a thousand years which was a play off of that.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama-help-us-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of,29478/

Hannity's stance today is: "The polls don't matter this close to election day. We all know where they were, so it's all about getting out the vote now."

Hannity's stance today is: "The polls don't matter this close to election day. We all know where they were, so it's all about getting out the vote now."

Obama leading?

Also Christie seems like a throw back to the republicans of old. They'll bash the president one day but they respect the fact that he was elected and the job of governing is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom