• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14552-1351647802-2.gif

Clevinger

It appears that Howard Kurtz is now blaming Hurricane Sandy for "blunting the momentum that Romney had achieved since the debates", never mind that Obama was already on the ascendant even before the hurricane struck. I guess journalists have found a convenient exit out of the Romentum narrative if it fails to transpire. Other journalists and pundits are taking a postmodern "we can't really know anything" approach. Objective knowledge is impossible to achieve! No one knows who's winning! God, I can't wait for November 6th to arrive.

I think at this point that I hate the media even more than Romney.

Cheebo

Banned
btw I am getting pretty damn confident Obama is going to win now. We are almost at the weekend, no time for any major story to develop to swing things back around to Romney. Time is running out.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
btw I am getting pretty damn confident Obama is going to win now. We are almost at the weekend, no time for any major story to develop to swing things back around to Romney.
you've been all over the map. don't you remember saying that if obama won the second debate, you were predicting a narrow obama win? and then you posted your electoral map the other day with a romney win. and now you are confident obama will win.

i know this is all an increasingly complex, multipolar troll web that you and PD have set up but I AM SO CONFUSED

3rdman

alright so what does mitt romney do if he loses the election? dont think he will run for president again and he will still have his lust for power. run for senator? don't think he is the kinda guy fox news viewers like so i doubt he works for them.

Ha! Deep down Fox along with every right-wing organization and website absolutely loathe Romney...There will be many instances on the 7th where you'll hear someone (like Limbaugh) say that they were simply "carrying the water" for him.

He is going to get thrown under the bus faster than you can imagine...I fully expect the excuses to begin the moment Ohio is called. :p

Cheebo

Banned
you've been all over the map. don't you remember saying that if obama won the second debate, you were predicting a narrow obama win? and then you posted your electoral map the other day with a romney win. and now you are confident obama will win.

i know this is all an increasingly complex, multipolar troll web that you and PD have set up but I AM SO CONFUSED
Romney is going to win Ohio.

Clevinger

I'm in Ohio and I haven't been polled.
I'm voting for Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE

The worst thing about this is Romney's spanish, jesus it is so horrible. How do people not know general pronunciation of spanish words? It's not hard at all. He could've learned how to say those lines without an accent within a few minutes of repetition.

It's either A, he doesn't care (most likely), or B, he knows French and he's pronouncing it similar to theirs, which it almost sounds like.

Compare it with this ad from Tim Kaine, and it's night and day. You can tell he rehearsed the hell out of it, and it's a whole ad, not just one little sentence.

Brinbe

Chuck Todd/Jonathan Martin/David Gregory (and Chris Cilizza) on the same round table discussing close toss-up states. It's like a carnival of the worst stupid punditry possible, good lord.

Romney either gets 300+ EV or he comes up short!? WHAT? LOL Chuck Godd indeed

3rdman

Chuck Todd/Jonathan Martin/David Gregory (and Chris Cilizza) on the same round table discussing close toss-up states. It's like a carnival of the worst stupid punditry possible, good lord.

Romney either gets 300+ EV or he comes up short!? WHAT? LOL Chuck Godd indeed
Chuck Dud

Brinbe

Now he's talking to Stephanie Cutter and asking whether the Obama campaign is lacking confidence/worried about Ohio since they're focusing on going there during this last week.

smfh, this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom