• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
He's playing small ball. He's in Roanoke County right now (where I live), speaking at a business (Integrity Windows and Doors). There might be 500 people at that rally

500 people? that's 500 more votes for romney in a very tight state.

Tim-E

I hope there's a documentary crew filming Romney the moment the election is called for Obama and it is released. I want to see the disappointment. This guy already sounds bitter in his stump speech.

Tim-E

I'm still surprised that he's only visiting NV once, considering that he's maintained a modest lead there and that he can win NV/WI/OH, lose every other battleground state, and still end up with 271 EVs (WI/OH/IA won't cut it, though WI/OH/CO would). But like I said, hopefully confidence.

Nevada is fool's gold for the Romney camp at this point. It's not going to flip.

gcubed

I hope there's a documentary crew filming Romney the moment the election is called for Obama and it is released. I want to see the disappointment. This guy already sounds bitter in his stump speech.

Tagg is going to cock punch someone

pigeon

Banned
I'm still surprised that he's only visiting NV once, considering that he's maintained a modest lead there and that he can win NV/WI/OH, lose every other battleground state, and still end up with 271 EVs (WI/OH/IA won't cut it, though WI/OH/CO would). But like I said, hopefully confidence.

(Wait...WI/OH/IA is identical in terms of EV to WI/OH/NV. They both have 6, and they both win.)

I think that Obama and Romney have both abandoned Nevada as basically locked up for Obama.

Tim-E

(Wait...WI/OH/IA is identical in terms of EV to WI/OH/NV. They both have 6, and they both win.)

I think that Obama and Romney have both abandoned Nevada as basically locked up for Obama.

Yep. Nevada and North Carolina aren't worth considering swing states and haven't been for a while, though Nevada really seems to have solidified over the last week or two.

Tim-E

Reid has ensured that Obama doesn't even need to bother spending much time in Nevada.

It's so delicious knowing that Ryan's national ambitions are done for in five days.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
They're not deluded. They're deluding others.

That is actually what I meant. How can people watch this stuff?

I took a road trip on Saturday to see the Huskers play about an hour away and the whole way there and back, everyone in the car were pretty much guaranteeing a Romney win...

These are people who make over 1 million/yr, another makes 200k, and another is some exec for an online company...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This is the single most comforting thing I've read about the campaign in days. Romney is losing, they know they're losing, and now their desperation is expanding to comical proportions. Flail more, Mitt. Dance for me.

'Record Turnout from Florida Hipsters Wins T-Shirt Demographic for Obama by a Landlside.'

Next time, Republicans are going to need to run against the actual candidadate, not the version the Tea Party imagines.

pigeon

Banned
That is actually what I meant. How can people watch this stuff?

I took a road trip on Saturday to see the Huskers play about an hour away and the whole way there and back, everyone in the car were pretty much guaranteeing a Romney win...

These are people who make over 1 million/yr, another makes 200k, and another is some exec for an online company...

Bet them.

norinrad

No way, according to Fox News reputable sources like Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove, etc, etc, etc

Romney is winning by at least 3%. He is looking like a 300+ EV win.

No joke, this is literally what they said as of last night. How can a group of people be so deluded?

They are pretty good at communicating with people who do not have to think for themselves.

Brinbe

Romney was on the very verge of looking real manic out there. Which isn't surprising, he knows that, minus a miracle, he's toast.

Measley

Listening to Glenn Beck (LoL), they're predicting a six-point swing where Romney flips every Midwestern state including Pennsylvania. In their view Romney will get 320 EVs and Obama gets 217.

I can't wait to listen to the radio on the 7th.

ahahahaha

Josh Kraushaar said:
The more I hear from smart GOP/Dems, this election is coming down to Wisconsin, Wisconsin, Wisconsin. That may be tipping pt state, not Ohio

As Dave Weigel points out, Romney not only has never led in WI polling, but hasn't campaigned there since the summer.

Rasmussen is out with two new polls:

Colorado: 50R-47O, their last poll had Romney up four and nobody else has had Romney higher then +1 this month except Gravis and ARG
Wisconsin: 49-49, their last poll was also a tie. No other poll has showed it this close since mid August.

In conclusion, Rasmussen is being Rasmussen

Tim-E

Rasmussen is out with two news polls:

Colorado: 50R-47O, their last poll had Romney up four and nobody else has had Romney higher then +1 this month except Gravis and ARG
Wisconsin: 49-49, their last poll was also a tie. No other poll has showed it this close since mid August.

In conclusion, Rasmussen is being Rasmussen

Looks like they didn't even bother with their late-stage shift to sensibility this election season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom