• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic is better...
air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-final-last-shot-black-black-varsity-red-10.jpg

One person of color in the crowd. Sounds about right for Utah.

Game-Biz

Don't you think objectively speaking there are simply more negative Romney stories, so this can't be used as a statistic? Negative stories about Obama are what? bad economy, birthers, Donald Trump and he wants to kill your babies and hates insurance companies.

Assuming the theoretical unbiased media existed wouldn't the majority of negative stories remain to be about Romney? I'm not claiming MSNBC isn't biased, just attacking the method to reach the conclusion.

Yes, I agree. Still, anytime I get the chance to trash cable news, I do :p

Jackson50

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/682/968/playoff_jordan61598a_display_image.jpg?1314208085

In this photo, a prominent basketball player with connections to Chicago makes a late game changing play (stealing the ball) against another player with ties to Utah.

The Utah player had major momentum part way through the series.

The Chicago guy would go on to win the title that year.

That is all.
eLnjc.jpg

In this photo, a prominent basketball player with connections to Detroit makes a decisive play (stealing the ball) against another player with ties to Chicago.

The Chicago player had momentum at one point, but lost a close, bitter series to the Detroit player in the final game.

That is all.

eLnjc.jpg

In this photo, a prominent basketball player with connections to Detroit makes a decisive play (stealing the ball) against another player with ties to Chicago.

The Chicago player had momentum at one point, but lost a close, bitter series to the Detroit player in the final game.

That is all.

Was that Detroit player losing in the final moments of that series?

I don't believe he was...and he certainly wasn't winning the series in 1991.

That is all.

Exactly. The universe contains 100% bad, and Dems and Repubs each have exactly 50%.

Pff, even if the numbers were different they'd still be tied in bad.

by the way, thanks for giving me a reason to stay at work super late instead of going home where there is no power and no Internet and no GAF

AntoneM

So Romney is having a rally with 30k people in Ohio right now. His biggest ever.

Pretty sure even Nader was able to draw that much... Bullocks, Nader's largest was ~15,000 at $20 a piece. So, Romney will get TWICE the vote that Nader did, bad news for Obama.

Jackson50

So it's absolutely nothing like a metaphor for this race?

Awesome.

ESTE ES TODO.
Who said anything about metaphors? I just wanted to post about the Pistons.

It is.

ESTE ES TODO.
We're barreling toward a Joakim Noah v. Mo Williams erotic fanfic, aren't we?
I hope Gloria makes a cameo.
Don't think small ball. We've got The Worm and Charles Barkley with a special guest appearance by Madonna.

Piecake

So who are the main candidates for the 2016 democratic ticket?

Personally, I hope Amy Klobuchar runs. She's not as liberal as id want her to be (that makes her electable), but I think she's done a good job and has a very good presence. She comes off kind, caring, and serious, while giving the impression that she can be tough and stern if she needs to. It seems like most Minnesotans agree since she is basically running unopposed (i have no idea who is running against her). Id also like to see a president from Minnesota after so many failures ;)

biggest funeral in ohio history...

Ice. Cold.

i8Cjc2K8WWl8n.jpg

Looking forward to the vote Tuesday. Only have to walk about 30 feet to cast my ballot. The boss gave us the day off work, and should have a nice release day gift from Amazon to celebrate and keep me away from exit polls and the like. Good times.

We should move to the electoral rally system. Whoever has the biggest rally by Nov. 6 wins.

If there's a tie, the winner is whoever has the most yard signs.

So who are the main candidates for the 2016 democratic ticket?

Personally, I hope Amy Klobuchar runs. She's not as liberal as id want her to be (that makes her electable), but I think she's done a good job and has a very good presence. She comes off kind, caring, and serious, while giving the impression that she can be tough and stern if she needs to. It seems like most Minnesotans agree since she is basically running unopposed (i have no idea who is running against her). Id also like to see a president from Minnesota after so many failures ;)

I was thinking of that myself the other day and couldnt think of anyone. Hillary, no...Cuomo, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom