• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Romney supporter?

untitled-5pej3y.gif

Hopium is over 9,000. Can't effing wait until Tuesday, I'm debating whether to take a sick day (so dumb it's not a national holiday) just to watch the coverage all day.

HylianTom

Banned
EVERY one? Indiana is long gone, but i think everything else is workable. Good turnout can even swing NC.

Ehhh.. I never considered Indiana as part of the conversation this year.

I was mainly referring to:
New Hampshire
Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Ohio
Wisonsin
Iowa
Colorado
Nevada

On a separate note, upon getting home from work this evening I immediately began to set-up my Election Center in the living room. Desktop computer will stream one channel, the laptop computer (just dug out of storage tonight) will stream another channel after I finish updating and setting it up, iPad will stream another channel channel, and TV will most likely give me one of the main networks (CBS or ABC or PBS), as I don't have cable.

So for Election Night: screens - everywhere!

Jackson50

It is a strange thing to experience so much right-wing craziness that have actually deluded themselves and their listenership into believing that they are going to win this one and big.
My family's succumbed to the delusion. I've attempted to reason with them, but they're totally consumed. I'll enjoy a modicum of satisfaction when their delusion shatters.
We are really taking about crowd size?
Size matters. Don't fool yourself.

Ehhh.. I never considered Indiana as part of the conversation this year.

I was mainly referring to:
New Hampshire
Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Ohio
Wisonsin
Iowa
Colorado
Nevada

On a separate note, upon getting home from work this evening I immediately began to set-up my Election Center in the living room. Desktop computer will stream one channel, the laptop computer (just dug out of storage tonight) will stream another channel after I finish updating and setting it up, iPad will stream another channel channel, and TV will most likely give me one of the main networks (CBS or ABC or PBS), as I don't have cable.

So for Election Night: screens - everywhere!

Wait, but what are you using to browse GAF?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
The Ohio event that Romney had today is being called a "victory rally". Oh, god someone with better PS skills than I, PLEASE photoshop a "mission accomplished" banner somewhere.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Since it doesn't merit a thread (although, on NeoGAF, it probably would) I figure it is worth posting here. :)

The Chik-fil-A by my house finally opened! America!

My son Graham was very excited to see the Cow. He is pretty psyched to see anyone in costume. Lord help me if he grows up to be a furry...

The line outside was this long and longer from open to close.

Inside the madness continued. The wait was definitely worth it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom