• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh.. I never considered Indiana as part of the conversation this year.

I was mainly referring to:
New Hampshire
Virginia
North Carolina
Florida
Ohio
Wisonsin
Iowa
Colorado
Nevada

On a separate note, upon getting home from work this evening I immediately began to set-up my Election Center in the living room. Desktop computer will stream one channel, the laptop computer (just dug out of storage tonight) will stream another channel after I finish updating and setting it up, iPad will stream another channel channel, and TV will most likely give me one of the main networks (CBS or ABC or PBS), as I don't have cable.

So for Election Night: screens - everywhere!

I don't have cable either. So I hope there will be some channel links for streams in the OT.

A6uw0yvCYAIeU7O.jpg:large

Amazing crowd in one of the most important Ohio counties

Dat diversity

Owzers

just for optics, it would be nice to see some more huge Obama crowds. Romney's got this now. Who says no to a Kid Rock performance?

HylianTom

Banned
My god.. I'd love for this to end-up being a tsunami election - one where the wave isn't easily visible until it gets really close to the shore.

58 senators.. bare control of the House.. Obama re-elected with over 300EVs.. How bad a beating does the GOP have to take before they sit down and say to themselves, "Hmm. Rejected again. Maybe we should engage in a bit of introspection"???

---

On the subject of Chik-fil-a:
I used to work weekend overnights, and on Monday mornings (essentially the equivalent of Friday night for me), I'd drive home from the hospital and pick-up Jake so that he and I could go through the drive-thru for breakfast. He'd get an order of chicken minis and I'd get two chicken biscuits. They got to know us after a while, and he'd get a nugget or two from the cashier while we'd wait.

I haven't been there since he passed. But as much as I don't like them for social policy, I can't shake the positive memories.

And if you must go, try the milkshakes. Quite, quite good.

I don't get it. Is that 30k rally real...?

I was glad there was no traffic backup at the Union Center (Warren County) exit when I drove by on I-75 at 6pm. I work in Warren County. It went for McCain 70 to 30 in 2008.

Dat base. Nothing to see here.

Edit: people, other than Hamilton County (Cincinnati), southwestern Ohio is red as fuck. It is in no way representative of the state.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1154745651/Jon_Husted_headshot_for_twitter2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

If Husted could personally deliver 2 points in a battleground state in any capacity, he should be on the ticket.

Cheebs, please forgive me! I did not mean to deceive. I am sorry, O Wise One. Let me post the current RCP average and compare:

NJMJ3.png

EdEUH.png

Oh... 2.4 to 1.9. Huh. Wait. Is that an increase in the margin? An increase in Obama's favor?

Oh.

Oh...

Godslay

Banned
Tester's been polled enough where I'm becoming more confident. We need more ND polls. Same with AZ and NV Senate.

Most recent ND poll has Berg 47% Heidi 45%. I can't seem to find it online, but it was on the news yesterday. I'm hopeful Heidi can pull it off, but it will be close.

RiZ III

It's not like Romney doesn't have millions of supports in Ohio. 30K rally.. so? It might be an attempt at a "second convention", but the thing is that it isn't being broadcasted and watched by half the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom