• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I just randomly turned on fox and BREAKING NEWS was on the screen with "new libya developments" rofl

hym

Banned
Yeah. I heard Hannity say its Obama's Katrina.

They have been insinuating the handling has been worse than Katrina for a while now without outright saying it, all kinds of horror stories, rat infestations swarming the streets, looting evacuated neighborhoods, gangs attacking people, people trapped with infants, riots at gas stations.

It all falls a little bit flat when showing no single image to back those claims though.

RDreamer

Seems to be a trend with the free republic people to call Obama either just 0 or Zero.

I find this trend un-amusing. I much prefer the horrible hilarity of Obummer and Obombo, etc.

NoRéN

For real, stop apologizing.
No one will bite you here.
Well, outside eznark, but he's distracted by the football season at the moment.
lol

sor...yeah. I apologize for nothing!
Mass Direct Mail is common pretty much everywhere. I got two Mitt Romney-aligned voter guides here in NC because I am a college-educated white man over the age of 35, even though I'm a registered Democrat.

I see. Well, that's interesting.

Darkgran

They have been insinuating the handling has been worse than Katrina for a while now without outright saying it, all kinds of horror stories, rat infestations swarming the streets, looting evacuated neighborhoods, gangs attacking people, people trapped with infants, riots at gas stations.

It all falls a little bit flat when showing no single image to back those claims though.

Yep.

Krauthammer is laying the seeds for the Sandy saved Obama narrative.

I've been expecting this to be the way they'd go for a while now. I was surprised when they avoided complaints about him not being conservative enough after the debate, guess they decided to throw their eggs in the basket and hope for the best with Romney somehow pulling it off.

HylianTom

Banned
haha!

I'm getting flashbacks to grade school where two classmates I didn't particularly like would get into a schoolyard fight while we all gathered around them and began to yell/chant "fight! fight! fight!"

MurdochvsChristie.jpg

http://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/264524904853012480

Cheebo

Banned
I just randomly turned on fox and BREAKING NEWS was on the screen with "new libya developments" rofl

Romney and co. talked about Libya nonstop at this huge Ohio rally too. Which reporters on twitter at the event found really strange since it seemed to be missing from previous Romney rallies. Libya seems to be this big last minute attempt to turn things around.

Romney and co. talked about Libya nonstop at this huge Ohio rally too. Which reporters on twitter at the event found really strange since it seemed to be missing from previous Romney rallies. Libya seems to be this big last minute attempt to turn things around.

As an Obama supporter, I approve of that strategy

Trurl

Banned
Is anyone terrified of the 2014 Senate mid-terms? Going by the numbers some of our new guys won by in such a favorable environment, I'm getting sort of nervous already. I'm seriously doubting we hold Alaska for instance, maybe not Minnesota either.

I'm worried about the midterms just because it seems like many Obama voters don't vote during them. I doubt we'll have a conservative uprising as bad as the one in 2010, though.

We need to change the way people approach midterm elections.

pigeon

Banned

They've reached the "oh god try anything" phase of the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom