• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdman

Awesome.

I voted No on 11, because our economy sucks and we have no income tax and tons of property exemptions already. But that one really was the least offensive.

Thank you for calling out number 8 for what it was. CANNOT BELIEVE how it was worded on the ballot.

edit: And yeah, voted no on 12 as a "this shit doesn't belong in the state constitution" sense, not because I have any issues with its incredibly minute concerns.

Another Floridian here...I don't understand the point of Amendment #1...It's quite literally the same argument made against the case heard by the SC. If it does pass, it'll immediately be challenged and killed in the courts.

Diablos

Sooo

Time +5
Lake +2
Ras - Tie (so +2, basically)
Surv + 3
Suf - Tie
Quin +5

Yo I think Obama got Ohio guys
hhnnnnngg

Not looking good in Virginia, at all. I hope that doesn't sink Kaine too...
I think VA will be within 1 point, maybe a little over 1. Obama could still win. I think it'll be a razor thin margin either way. Downballot voting if nothing else should help keep Obama afloat.

New Time Magazine OH poll

http://t.co/WLql8Nwj

O+5
Romney surging.

edit: badass pic from the link

1500_bk-obama-20121023.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
The South is going to go for Romney this election. Hope Wisconsin holds steady and these Ohio polls are accurate. Mitt Romney did a lot of damage but Obama's electoral house still standing.
At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if Obama's electoral house undergoes some add-ons. Today's been incredible already.

Diablos

Virginia doesn't matter anyway because Romney is winning Ohio. Amirite.
It would be nice to have VA as insurance -- simple reason is that I think Husted is going to do everything he can to help Romney carry the state, including the invalidation of Democratic votes just because he can without caring about the consequences post-election. He's made it pretty clear he's putting a highly unethical cause above the integrity of an election and the rule of law in general, and I have a feeling he'd take pride getting taken away in handcuffs if it meant he played any role in preventing Obama from carrying the state.

Really, it's amazing to me that this fucker hasn't been arrested already.

This will be me:

November 7th if Romney loses equals 24 hours watching Fox News/Listening to Hannity/Rush/Beck/Huckabee
November 7th if Romney wins equals downing alcohol, growing out my beard, and not leaving my home for days

3rdman

Is there a place to make custom T-Shirts online? I'd like to do something that says "Floridians for Ohio" or "I love Ohio Long Time".

:p

It would be nice to have VA as insurance -- simple reason is that I think Husted is going to do everything he can to help Romney carry the state, including the invalidation of Democratic votes just because he can without caring about the consequences post-election. He's made it pretty clear he's putting a highly unethical cause above the integrity of an election and the rule of law in general, and I have a feeling he'd take pride getting taken away in handcuffs if it meant he played any role in preventing Obama from carrying the state.

I'm confident that the margin will be large enough that Husted's fuckery would have to be on an epic, almost unfathomable scale to actually succeed.

markatisu

Yeah but at the same time Obama's people are going to be on them hard, its not just any old politicians machine at work. Husted also tends to fold when pushed like he did in September when he was summoned to the court.

Love all the conservatives attacking the new TIME OH poll for D+9 PID. No matter how many times it's explained, they just refuse to grasp that partisan identification is fluid and not a demographic characteristic like race or gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom