• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Doesn't make sense, why would an aggregator site post only links to other sites. It's not availing itself of the normal advertising revenues.

RDreamer

Who would Silver be? Diablos? Diablos if you are really Nate Silver then I must applaud you for your epic trolling.

I think that would be the most amazing thing. He uses this thread to freak out over the minuscule what-if. Like exorcising his inner demons. Then it's funny that we reassure him by telling him to look at his own damned website.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think that would be the most amazing thing. He uses this thread to freak out over the minuscule what-if. Like exorcising his inner demons. Then it's funny that we reassure him by telling him to look at his own damned website.

It would be so good. lol

Godslay

Banned
Actual figures. Party ID in early voting is one of those voodoo figures that probably doesn't mean anything, but people love to harp on them. Part of the problem is that it assumes identical turnout patterns - in 2008 McCain had set up very little to no ground game for early voting, so McCain tended to do better in election day voting.

In other words, GOPers are assuming the early voters are all people who didn't vote at all in 2008 since their math universally tends to assume identical figures for election day voting.

Thanks.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm just waiting for the first person to actually mention the need for a Commerce Secretary, so I can call out Matt Yglesias' alt.

I just realized if the CBO is right and Obama is re-elected, he may "create" 17 million jobs. Maybe even 20 million, which would put him near Clinton's 23 million. That plus health care (and Bin Laden) would automatically make him quite a pivotal president, historically.

W will never campaign again for anyone. Even his own party is very divided on how good his term of office was.

I thought of this post when I saw a picture appear on my Facebook feed.

"______ shared The Tea Party's photo.

[image of George W. Bush in flight gear standing in front of and with soldiers]

Now THIS is a Commander-in-Chief

63,434 people like this
9583 shares"

I just realized if the CBO is right and Obama is re-elected, he may "create" 17 million jobs. Maybe even 20 million, which would put him near Clinton's 23 million. That plus health care (and Bin Laden) would automatically make him quite a pivotal president, historically.

All part of the 1000 years of darkness plan.

He already is pivotal with just his first term. Most historic legislation since LBJ

Aylinato

we need to get detective gaf on this! drudge posts on neogaf!

now we need to get silver, and wang to post here! that would be amazing!!!

Cloudy

Banned

That's why it'll be heart-breaking in Romney gets in and claims the credit. Ugh, I don't even want to imagine it...

Clevinger

Or Republicans will follow through on their default threats, and our economy collapses.

That' why it'll be heart-breaking in Romney gets in and claims the credit. Ugh, I don't even want to imagine it...

That's my biggest fear of the Republican presidency. The next president is going to have a great recovery. Its almost a given. Though I fear it will be spun as Split Government is awesome, no? Saying its good the house stayed with republicans and kept Obama from fulling implementing his radical left agenda.

Nate hasn't responded to any e-mail I've sent

=(
He's been busy.

Puddles

Banned
Nate hasn't responded to any e-mail I've sent

=(

Reminds me of when I spent a whole summer trying to get an NBA player to retweet one of my LeBron James jokes. I really thought Kevin Durant or Brandon Jennings might bite, but nope. :(

Celebrities are self-important assholes, man. You can appreciate their work, but resist the temptation to think of them as real people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Democratic pundit on MSNBC is making me laugh too. "What are you talking about?! OBAMA HAS A GREAT GROUND GAME!?

bananas

Banned
There's a whole blog devoted to Romney/Ryan fan fiction. It's pretty damn creepy, both the stories and the illustrations..

iilzuIw3GR3T4.gif

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
There's a whole blog devoted to Romney/Ryan fan fiction. It's pretty damn creepy, both the stories and the illustrations..

lol, I just google image searched this, and there's one with them cuddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom