• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna go vote sometime in the late morning on election day. Hopefully there won't be anyone there since in 2010 it was a ghost town. Otherwise I'm gonna take a punt since my state is noncompetitive.

Cheebo

Banned
I'm probably gonna go vote sometime in the late morning on election day. Hopefully there won't be anyone there since in 2010 it was a ghost town. Otherwise I'm gonna take a punt since my state is noncompetitive.

No such thing as taking a punt. Popular vote matters. If Obama wins EV but loses popular votes it will be a mess to get anything on his agenda done.

Do your civic duty.

RedSwirl

Just saw that Chinese language ad. Man those unofficial pro-Romney ads are getting vicious, and there are a lot more of them compared to the Obama ads.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
I love the American Crossroads ad with the pretty white lady standing in her amazing looking kitchen watching videos on her iPad and criticizing Obama for having failed her.

mcmahon-obama-door-asset-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

I'll just leave this sans comment.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/linda-mcmahon-vote-for-obama.php

Jackson50

No such thing as taking a punt. Popular vote matters. If Obama wins EV but loses popular votes it will be a mess to get anything on his agenda done.

Do your civic duty.
Yes, please vote. But the popular vote is inconsequential as long as Obama wins the Electoral College. Achieving his agenda will be difficult regardless of the popular vote. Republicans are not going to be less refractory because Obama bests Romney by at least 1 vote.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/assets_c/2012/11/mcmahon-obama-door-asset-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

I'll just leave this sans comment.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/linda-mcmahon-vote-for-obama.php
I've seen worse gambits.

Amir0x

Banned
Dick Morris imparts more of his wisdom.

Sandy was the final nail in the coffin!

i love how he always starts all his videos red cheeked and giggling as if right before he turned on the camera he says out loud "ha ha wait until you see what I'm going to tell these gullible fools next, I can't believe they're buying this shit!"

Clevinger

The quotes from the article make it sound like some kind of deception, like they're hoping to get Obama supporters to support her, or even just get her name mixed up with the Democratic candidate

That's exactly what it is. They're hoping it'll fool people into thinking she's the Democratic candidate.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sx8dQ.png

here's my current status on facebook. basically waiting with a gatling gun at a chokepoint:
If you find yourself saying anything like "there's no reason to extend early voting" or "you can't take five minutes off work one day a year?" or "that's what election day is for," I need you to take a few minutes and think about the kind of person that you are.

Last batch of shots;

cbus8.jpg

Another shot of the Sesame street folks. Again, thankful that they were there to ease the tension caused by those abortion signs. Nice group of people, and they did a lot of fun stuff with the kids in the crowd.

As a Romney voter, the sign people are the scum of the Earth and the Sesame Street idea is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom