• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLEABttn

Banned
1352092991363.png

PPP trolls are best trolls.

RDreamer

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83297.html

Guys, I'm starting to think Congressional Republicans might be less than cooperative.

Man how the fuck is it poisoning the well to push for something he campaigned on? If he wins, then he wins partially on the strength of that issue in particular. If he wins it means the people in the country want that to happen, or at least apparently don't give as much of as hit as the house republicans would like to think.

HylianTom

Banned
Last2012MaristVA.jpg

Has this been posted? It was tweeted about 15 minutes ago.

Obama gained 1 point while Romney lost one, compared to their last VA poll. This is their last one for the state.

ido

Loving the fact that FL had ADD for a while and finally realized it wanted to lean Obama.

Also what the fuck is up with Fox running this "revenge vs. real change" shit. They are seriously low on shit to throw at Bams if this is all they got.

Marvie_3

Banned
Man how the fuck is it poisoning the well to push for something he campaigned on? If he wins, then he wins partially on the strength of that issue in particular. If he wins it means the people in the country want that to happen, or at least apparently don't give as much of as hit as the house republicans would like to think.
I hope the dems have the balls to blast the house republicans for shit like this from now on.

Guys, I'm starting to think Congressional Republicans might be less than cooperative.

Oh, and of course they *will* cooperate if he let's them keep the tax break?

Fuck those guys, there's no reason to trust them. Change the filibuster rule in the Senate, and let them try obstructionism another couple of years while the Senate and Pres vote up popular bills and the House tanks them.

Let them hang themselves. It's worth 2 years of deadlock to sweep them out.

AniHawk

let the bush tax cuts expire, try to pass tax cuts on middle class only

Oh, and of course they *will* cooperate if he let's them keep the tax break?

Fuck those guys, there's no reason to trust them. Change the filibuster rule in the Senate, and let them try obstructionism another couple of years while the Senate and Pres vote up popular bills and the House tanks them.

Let them hang themselves. It's worth 2 years of deadlock to sweep them out.

unforutnately, democrats usually don't vote in off-years. the house will stay the same for at least 4 years, and the senate will get worse.

this is the only time to get anything done, if possible.

fallagin

They've been obstructionist this whole time even with how Obama has compromised on a bunch of things and they haven't moved an inch. HAHAHA fuck em. They should let it expire and then obama can introduce tax cuts only for the middle and lower classes, lets see how well it goes for the repubs trying to be obstructionist with a tax cut.

RDreamer

I hope the dems have the balls to blast the house republicans for shit like this from now on.

I really hope so, too. Congress already has a low as hell approval rating. I would think if the dems take things to the public they could really tank it by pointing out their continued obstructionism.

ido

I could -really- use a good list of people to follow on twitter during all of this. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Suggestions, people. Pretty please.

jbug617

Banned
So I read on Deadspin, Paul Ryan was at the Packers game today with his kids. I know showing his face in Wisconsin is good but that time probably would of been better campaigning.

pigeon

Banned
So I read on Deadspin, Paul Ryan was at the Packers game today with his kids. I know showing his face in Wisconsin is good but that time probably would of been better campaigning.

And trick-or-treating.

I anticipated Paul Ryan going back to Wisconsin. I didn't expect that he would go back to Wisconsin to retire and spend time with his family.

Measley

I think it's pretty obvious that Obama is winning the upper midwest, Ohio, and NH. The question now isn't if he's going to win, it's by how much at this point.

Teabaggers love this shit. Remember healthcare?

I am SHOCKED and APPALLED that Obama would try to enact a form of universal healthcare in this country, living up to one of his major campaign promises!

Jesus.

And yes, let all the Bush tax cuts expire and start over. Obama should shape his own legacy on tax reform.

PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls
Romney up 61/38 with seniors in FL- Ryan didn't hurt. Obama up with every other age group

failure of message. Also, Ryan's career is clearly not over regardless of what happens tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom