• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

photof8za5.jpg

I love the guy just veering at the photographer

The Blaze

You are 100% correct. I have no doubt in my mind that if Obama wins this election it is because the Elite Banksters corrupted this election. Look at history, how can you possibly think we have a free and uncorrupted election systems? Kennedy, King, Lennon, Marley, Tu PAC, Cobain and Jackson are just a few people that were murdered fro going against these elite banksters. Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, 9-11-2001 were all perpetrated by our own Government.

Why would you think for a moment that this election is correct or true. It is just another distraction.

Read your Bible, Repent!

Obama is a henchmen for Satan!

lol. Sigh. Good times.

As an independent, I honestly feel the right pushes more towards an Obama vote than anything the left can do. Because, really, f these people.

Juice

Moreover, most provisional ballots are filled out correctly.

Plus, if the final result is writhing 0.25% a statewide manual recount will be triggered. Any fraud committed by Husted would certainly come out in the process and there's a non-zero chance he'd be in jail next year.

That means if I'm Husted, I want to do everything I can to suppress the vote, but nothing that will throw out truly legitimate votes on Election Day, UNLESS I'm confident that I can flip it outside the 0.25% boundary.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Madison is a busy city, not everyone in that photo is attending the rally

I'm a block from there. Everyone in that picture is at the rally. It'd be pretty hard to accidentally end up in that crowd on your way to work...

Also you're wrong on both accounts, we're really not that busy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really hope Virginia is just being overlooked and goes straight for Obama to turn the night into a laugher.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Madison is a busy city, not everyone in that photo is attending the rally
Men, women and children just walking through the streets trying to go about their lives when suddenly, a barricade! Obama volunteers putting up tickertape, trapping them in! Forcing them to stay @ the rally against their will.

lmao

Poor men and women just walking through trying to go about their lives when suddenly, a barricade! Obama volunteers putting up tickertape, trapping them in! Forcing them to stay @ the rally against their will.

"Mr. Obama, please let us go home. My daugher is becoming frost bitten."

"Shut up, whitey. Global warming has made that impossible."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Obama hasn't been down in the averages there as far back as i checked

The reason I have hope is that I'm not hearing too much about VA shenanigans.

GOPers always give VA to Romney in their predictions due to historical pro-conservative leanings, which have changed pretty quickly.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I love the American Crossroads ad with the pretty white lady standing in her amazing looking kitchen watching videos on her iPad and criticizing Obama for having failed her.

Saw this last night during the game, and that was my exact reaction. "Wealthy white woman in mansion asks, "what has the President done for MEEE?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom