• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
I had a very drunken weekend so I didn't post but thanks for the birthday wishes guys :3

Oh I liked the video and the song.

And I listened to Azealia's alberm and it was just ok. I'll listen to Nick Jonas' next.

aah Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! :p

ize0vVv4a5aD0.gif

RubyFaith

*screaming*

This flop voting is still going and I've been gone for like a month. All I know is that the rightful Queens better win.

Phreaker

I...I like "Blank Space".

The video...it's... pretty cool and she's having fun and not really awkward....

What the actual FUCK is happening? I am starting to like this US-local, country-ass, embodiment of "white people dancing", awkward chick. My world is crumbling.

Welcome, 1989 was my first ever Taylor Swift purchase, her power, it's consuming us all.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Did anyone watch the EMAs? Was there anything of note?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Azealia Banks did 8.6k on 4 days. Better than Natalia Kills, Sky Ferreira, Nelly Furtado, Angel Haze, and Kreayshawn to mention a few.

EDIT: Waiting for more updates to see if that's all.

Froot is finally on itunes
Awesome. The 6 people who aren't tired of the song yet can finally buy the song! Good job, label/team/management/whaeva.

Me being one of them. Also, the popgaffer who said this is basically an Abba song is dead on.

Now let me sit here and wait just a little for about a fucking half a year for the rest of the album.

Azealia Banks did 8.6k on 4 days. Better than Natalia Kills, Sky Ferreira, Nelly Furtado, Angel Haze, and Kreayshawn to mention a few.

Damn, beating all those heavy hitters! Truly the Queen of rap. Now let celebrate by listening to her Magnum opus Atmjam.

Aguila

#ICONIC

it deserves millions of sales, but slay a little
67d90ee8.gif

at least we're ACTUALLY talking about BWET sales ;_;

royalan

Like...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the perceived benefit to announcing a release date so far away could have POSSIBLY been.

Like...it makes NO sense. She WANTS to flop.

Hanigin' with the froo-oooo-t
Ready to be ju-oo-oo-oo-iced

iZIl5eGtNDpKO.gif

Like...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the perceived benefit to announcing a release date so far away could have POSSIBLY been.

Like...it makes NO sense. She WANTS to flop.

Her label certainly doesn't seem to care if she does that's for sure.

Such a mess tho. Like really. It's like her label doesn't want to make money/succeed. No way to buy first new material in two years for over a month, 6 month gap between lead and album drop - and lbh album sales are only going to decline further between now and then.
A hot mess.

Also WTF @ The Voice using ITUNES SALES FOR VOTES. like how damn thirsty. Jeez
Look at this:
"@taylorbrashears: Hey guys! Remember to vote after the show is over! That means iTUNES AFTER THE SHOW! download my song when you're voting all the other ways!"
T h i r s t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom