• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Utada Hikaru returning to do the theme for Kingdom Hearts 3?

tumblr_neue7lzioy1r0divuv0.jpg

Please, Botty if you're alive please post. ;___;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Eminem has a lot of nerve for someone who looks like a well aged jug of milk, who the fuck even asked you to step up in here and come at a woman w/ this shit

Also came for Britney again and the Disney "Queers". He is desperate for promo for his upcoming album. Bitch needs to grow up and do proper promo by showing up at shows and talk about it. If no one wants to book him then oops.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Aguila

#ICONIC
@MarinasDiamonds
When you pre-order "FROOT", I'll send you a new track every month up until album release. So, 6 new "Froots" over 6 months. 🍒🍋🍊🍇🍏🍓

ok, this is more like it

Nemesis_

ARIANA GRANDE and JESSIE J are going to do a cover of The Boy Is Mine

Now that we're nearing the end of our tournament, I guess it's time to discuss some last minute incentives/rewards for participating in the next several rounds!

First, thank you to those who have participated in the semifinals so far. It's been a great turnout and I appreciate the PMs you've sent me!

With that said, every vote that will be sent to me from the semifinals onward will be added to a lotto pool at the end of the game, and four names will be chosen at random to collect a prize! I'm thinking amazon.com is a good crowd-pleaser.

Amazon-Gift-Cards.jpg

The more times you vote in the final stretch of the tournament, the more spots in the lotto pool you get, so the chances of you collecting a prize gets higher with every match. Make sure to send in a PM with every new announced battle so that you get an extra name in the pool. Free shit is always nice, right?

That's my thank you for making this game so fun for me to maintain and I hope it was fun for you guys as well. Make sure to vote for either Beyonce or Kylie Minogue via PM today! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOURNEY UPDATE: Beyonce squeaks ahead this morning by a measly 2 votes.

sakjjudb fucking Hikki better slay my whole life. Bitch needs to come out of hiatus and take back her crown.
She has been through a lot with losing her mother and recently getting married so she gets a pass.
Her material will slay with all that has happened.

Muumuse still slaying with Legentina ha blog:

2015 is truly shaping up to be a huge year for the Back To Basics icon, from her return to The Voice, to the launch of her scent Woman for women and true lovers of women, to the ongoing recording of her forthcoming Lotus follow-up, which promises to be yet another game-changing addition to the Legend’s already prolific discography.

In a joint statement issued earlier today, left side-facing only teen tart Ariana Grande and loud former bisexual Jessie J have both confirmed their plans to go into hiatus beginning promptly in January, while Adele has reportedly asked her label to move her forthcoming album release to 2019.

loud former bisexual Jessie J

*combusts*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nnn
I feel like she hasn't learned from EH tho like those videos were beautiful but nothing happens in them and this is the same

Radioactive + Primadonna >>>>

I expected something campy for the video. Also the edit of the song why?

And just like you I can't be scared
And just like you I hope I'm spared
But it's tough love

i5KSVJlrKTyVX.gif

I know you feel it in the air
Even the babies know it's there
Tough love

ibdLE1j2G6ApjA.gif

The laws of the world tell us what goes sky
And what falls
It's a super power

ibiDvYAh0uH36a.gif