• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ZyPExza.png

I mean its a bit of a mess flip flopping from his radio style to hard edm, but I'm liking everything right now
I also promise that will be the last meme I will ever post. Couldn't find an appropriate confession gif

edit; The froot video is giving me low budget GUY teas

Zutroy

Pray To God is one of the best things he's done in ages. He better release it as a single!

Pending survival of whatever his heart thing is

Pray to God is the only good thing he's done since We Found Love when the very real decay began.

Outside's okay too. But I mainly like it for Ellie's voice. Pray to God is great all over.

rude

Banned
that froot vid sucks and marina's music is trash. wtf is she even saying over that noisy ass production. what kind of cacophony

rude

Banned
[ w h o ] is adam lambert first of all. sounds like a bitter h0m0 that didn't know how to market haself properly. if ur getting coins who gaf who you're pandering tew tbh

IrishNinja

wait ive been outta the loop, how did kylie get that far with that one cant get you outta my head track

bey has this on lock rite

I actually really like that Taylor Swift magazine cover.

And after wondering why for a bit, the most possible reason might be that she's just a few photoshop touches away from being a hot guy.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did he lie? People dragged Gaga for apparently exploiting the gays but now Nick is getting all the attention from so many of these insipid men for his try hard antics.

Truly the male Miley.

Remember thirsty gays see a piece of salami shaking in front of them and they pay attention to it. The double standards are absurd.

IrishNinja

Mau ®;138434806 said:
She's big in Europe and Australia (?).

Also, she's a gay icon and POPGAF has a lot of gheys.

you got me on the EU/OZ thing, but if we're painting with a broad brush here, dont they gheyz dig beysus or is that only when she hops on someone else's shit "remixes"

Mau ®;138434806 said:
She's big in Europe and Australia (?).

Also, she's a gay icon and POPGAF has a lot of gheys.

And I can name at least 10 good songs of her, and Can't Get You Outta My Head isn't even one of them.

Mau ®

Goldfrapp's Supernature is still fresh AF.

The fact that they followed it up with the drastically different, yet still equally amazing Seventh Tree. They deserve praise for their constant reinvention.

rude

Banned
Mau ®;138452566 said:
Goldfrapp's Supernature is still fresh AF.

The fact that they followed it up with the drastically different, yet still equally amazing Seventh Tree. They deserve praise for their constant reinvention.
YAS. Tales of Us was shit though. Hated it.

And Sean O'Pry is a big ol homo. So yeah Taylor will probably pr date him for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom