• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

That troll Niall Horan at #2?!
waq685xu9z.gif

USA Today made a list of the most tweeted moments/celebrities of 2014.

Poor Zayn being left in the dust. And kii @ Lady Gaga being more mentioned than Bey and Tay during their big years, slay mama etc.
It's amazing that Gaga's on that list considering her tweets barely seem to make an impact anymore compared to other artists.

But slay @ them recognising the true queen of Pop and Jazz

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh dear God, do you get me now, do you get me now, oh, you do?
Wow you're awesome
Oh dear God, I'm a killer now, I'm a killer now (killer now, killer now, killer now)
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

You said you wanna bang
Well
Fuck you! Sucker!
ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

Mandy Moore?!

jwC5hmU.gif

I haven't heard that song in ages.

She was one of the first girls I said that needed to eat. She was skinny as fuck before. She looks better now than she did in her teens IMO.

Yado

Oh the Charli album was ok. It's fun to listen to but I wouldn't classify it as AOTY material or anything. It kind of sounds like it's missing something.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
K. Michelle drags Lil Kim
Plastic Penny, her face is stretched back too tight it probably affected her brain. I just feel bad for her face, don't talk to me until you get your original face back.

Lil Kim responds
I wasn't even going to respond to this insecure pathological lying sick psycho bitch @kmichelle @kmichellemusic I got bigger fish to fry but enough is enough. I need to put an end to this once and for all. Remember this picture y'all right? . This was the first and only time I have ever met this chick. She says I asked her this day backstage to be the Godmother of my child. If what I'm about to say doesn't convince you of how much of a Looney Tune this chick is then I don't know what will. You ready for this one?! NO ONE EVEN KNEW I WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME OF THIS PICTURE... NOT EVEN MY OWN MOTHER!!!!! So why the FUCK would I ask this nobody ass Prozac popping bipolar bitch, tripping over $50 from my girl Paris @whoisparisphillips , who is a good and loyal friend, to be my child's Godmother. Case closed. I don't want to hear about this shit again. You're done. And as far as you talking about the presence that I grace in front of peasants like you. Surely jealousy and hate is the reason why haters like you attack my image which never stops nothing!!! Cause I'm moving out here!!! and niggas love me!!!! Chicks like you who pretend to love me just really wanna be me. My mother always told me never argue with a crazy person because from a distance you can't tell who the crazy one is. So stop trying to use me as a respirator to sell whatever you got going on at the time but I am into giving back to the community so here's my charity donation to you. I heard you dropped an album and I wish you all the success in the world and I hope you sell a ton of records. Let's get ready for the new year y'all !!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 #lilkim #kmichelle #toasttoabeautifulandprosperousnewyear

ed2305b7.png

YouTube has released its list of the most popular music videos from around the world in 2014.

25. 6AM by J Balvin feat. Farruko
Current number of views: 151,381,502

24. Black Widow by Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora
Current number of views: 161,258,868

23. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
Current number of views: 167,263,813

22. Hideaway by Kiesza
Current number of views: 164,543,814

21. Hangover by Psy feat. Snoop Dogg
Current number of views: 164,170,842

20. This Is How We Do by Katy Perry
Current number of views: 182,535,238

19. Loyal by Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne and Tyga
Current number of views: 190,848,202

18. Break Free by Ariana Grande feat. Zedd
Current number of views: 200,239,890

17. Bad by David Guetta and Showtek feat. Cassy
Current number of views: 195,744,396

16. El Perdedor by Enrique Iglesias feat. Marco Antonio Solís
Current number of views: 213,132,012

15. Adrenalina by Wisin feat. Jennifer Lopez and Ricky Martin
Current number of views: 234,733,137

14. #SELFIE by Chainsmokers
Current number of views: 266,419,896

13. Summer by Calvin Harris
Current number of views: 303,803,560

12. We Are One (Ole Ola) by Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez
Current number of views: 316,565,544

11. Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
Current number of views: 326,305,479

10. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
Current number of views: 326,851,132

9. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
Current number of views: 362,334,505

8. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
Current number of views: 356,571,381

7. Chandelier by Sia
Current number of views: 369,305,886

6. Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
Current number of views: 386,940,006

5. Wiggle by Jason Derulo feat. Snoop Dogg
Current number of views: 400,257,237

4. La La La (Brazil 2014) by Shakira feat. Carlinhos Brown
Current number of views: 418,581,580

3. Can’t Remember to Forget You by Shakira feat. Rihanna
Current number of views: 442,988,853

2. Bailando by Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona
Current number of views: 587,902,553

1. Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
Current number of views: 715,995,746

Songs I know.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Feeling Myself is just pure garbage not surprising since Beyonce is unable to be featured on a hit song anymore
while Get On Your Knees is another Dark Horse 5.0

TPP is just embarrassing all around

jAJh4IJYvBKRU.jpg

Jesus Nicki, this unfiltered avalanche of roasted garbaj

If this is the best she could do, then I'll just say it: rap deserves Iggy Azalea.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Listened to Sucker at work. Break the Rules is kinda decent and Boom Clap is a good chorus in search of a song. The rest?

trash_recycle_bin_garbage.png

I'll always have her original mix of "You" at least.

wait @ feeling myself

I really want this album to be great, isn't the whole title supposed to imply that it's a blueprint for all (female) rap albums or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom