• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

I really want this album to be great, isn't the whole title supposed to imply that it's a blueprint for all (female) rap albums or whatever?

that's my only gripe with The PeenPrint

the title implies "LANDMARK," "CAREER DEFINING"
but, the content doesn't reflect that

which isn't to say it's bad,
but it's the same shtick we always get from Nicki about her icy watch, her fat pussy, how these bitches is ha sons, how Wayne did this and that for her

there's no growth here
cute bops, but nothing groundbreaking

He look like toe jam,
but stan I guess?

He's the only one that looks like he'd be a fun time

Liam seems like he'd fall asleep during sex
Louis seems like the type to check his Grindr during a date
Niall seems exceptionally virginal, to a deficit
Zayn seems like he might be massively racist, lbr

In other news, I might see Gaga and Tony live next year. Been listening to Cheek to Cheek a lot this month. And a new one (Winter Wonderland) is out too, which is excellent. Gaga's voice is so gorge <3

Latch

He's the only one that looks like he'd be a fun time

Liam seems like he'd fall asleep during sex
Louis seems like the type to check his Grindr during a date
Niall seems exceptionally virginal, to a deficit
Zayn seems like he might secretly be a racist

If by "fun" you mean pulling down his pants to reveal an acrid stench and inflamed bumps, then go right ahead

and ki @ Zayn being secretly racist when he's the only distinguishable spec of color in that stiff White girl sorority mess of a boy band

tumblr_mwmk8vOH1c1rhqshho2_250.gif

His face always reads "I'm bored with you." Maybe it's race based. WHO KNOWS

For someone that hot there's bound to be a game-breaking deficit. lol

Vazduh

Katy Perry & Juicy J - Dark Horse
Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora - Black Widow
Nick Jonas & Angel Haze - Numb

and now

Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande - Get On Your Knees

Three of these songs were co-written by Katy Perry.

Katy, it was fun twice. But please stop.

TviOAsw.gif

The new Marina track is decent. I didn't like Froot a whole lot to be honest. Both songs are lacking in energy and the melody's are a little too flat for my preference. I'll change my hype level to casually optimistic for the rest of the album

Vazduh

Break the rules sounds so weird in the clean version.

"Comin' up until we die" -> "Rollercoaster till we die"
"Bitch, you wanna fly" -> "Girl you wanna fly"
"Getting high and getting wrecked" -> "Getting loud and getting laced"

Sucker, too. They just bleeped the f-word

The new Marina track is decent. I didn't like Froot a whole lot to be honest. Both songs are lacking in energy and the melody's are a little too flat for my preference. I'll change my hype level to casually optimistic for the rest of the album

MTE. With the exception of Radioactive and Primadonna, this is how I mostly feel about her and her stuff:

tumblr_nfzpo5QW5I1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

I would like to be pleasantly surprised by her next album, tho.

So I'm watching a short documentary on old school soul R&B groups and solo's and from what I have been watching lately...

R&B is really a ghetto in the music industry. It's literally the bastard child of music. It's the golden standard that for some reason is never given it due credit. Pop was radio. If it wasn't hitting pop radios and if you weren't a crossover hit, you are dead. Obviously that's not something that isn't known but, I just don't understand why? I need to do more research on pop to understand why and how it became this important metric that makes or breaks an artist.

What's even more sad is majority of the most memorable hits in all eras, most of the time were never pop songs. All the timeless songs that live on for ages and generations were not pop songs. It's so weird.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Break the rules sounds so weird in the clean version.

"Comin' up until we die" -> "Rollercoaster till we die"
"Bitch, you wanna fly" -> "Girl you wanna fly"
"Getting high and getting wrecked" -> "Getting loud and getting laced"

Sucker, too. They just bleeped the f-word

Why listen the clean version tho? You underage and your parents are not letting you listen Explicit content?

EDIT: Did Charli had a nip slip or something? Break The Rules is now 81 on iTunes out of nowhere.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Greg James (Radio 1 DJ) has done another parody music video of some of this years biggest hits, was just shown at the BBC's new Music Awards

He's the guy that's done them for Robyn, Kiesza, Miley and some others I forget

But now I want the bitch to record Rollercoaster and put it on iTunes instead of buying Break The Rules tho.

Aye she sounded good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom