• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

A guy messaged me on the app and his pic was the recreation of the cover already. Mess.

s k r e a m i n g

jSHnVvB.png

He's already living for love.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;151766852 said:
It is fantastic! I checked it out two days ago and it's everything. Can't believe I avoided him because he got too popular.
I avoided him because I wasn't in the mood for him tbh, but that Grammy performance was nice.

Right now Tenerife Sea is so relaxing~

A guy messaged me on the app and his pic was the recreation of the cover already. Mess.
tumblr_inline_mhkxqvLqD81qz4rgp.gif

Vazduh

Or simply saying her 4 lines from 50 Shades of Grey.
ahh.gif

The true kii about that is that she doesn't even have four full lines because (according to the ones who have seen the movie) she gets interrupted during one
ahh.gif

Oh, well. Get money, bish, I guess.

Btw, I like the sound of Krishna Ora!

If her first alber is any indication, no she won't. I'm trying to think of a more basic, rihductive debut and failing.

Working with Calvin Harris is not a good way to show you've grown artistically either.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The true kii about that is that she doesn't even have four full lines because (according to the ones who have seen the movie) she gets interrupted during one
ahh.gif

Oh, well. Get money, bish, I guess.

Btw, I like the sound of Krishna Ora!

She learned French just for 1 miserable French line and 3 English ones and not even full. Get the coins anyway.

Vazduh

You guys keep laughing at Ora but when her true potential unleashes, a.k.a her music, she'll be everyone's favorite.

KwzK2PW.gif

I've said it yesterday - the industry is on her side so she's got the last laugh. She's got Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein supporting her (among other celebs), which is a pretty big deal for someone who has yet to prove herself outside of the UK.

In the meantime we can keep making fun of her
ahh.gif
while secretly stanning

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
tumblr_n1ke8mTmiv1sba90go1_500.gif

“You’re Mine (Eternal)" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Mariah Carey, released on February 12, 2014, as the third single from her fourteenth studio album, Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse.
A second version of the song was also released on the same date, featuring American R&B singer-songwriter Trey Songz. The song received generally positive reviews from music critics, many of whom compared it to Carey’s 2005 comeback hit “We Belong Together”. It charted inside the top forty in Hungary, Korea, and Spain.
In the United States, the song peaked at number 88 on the Billboard Hot 100, although it was more successful on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs format, where it reached top-thirty.
You’re Mine reached #1 on the US Hot Dance Club Songs (Billboard)
making it her 17th number one on the chart. Celebrate!!!!

tumblr_n0y3rzDWmO1sba90go2_500.gif
What an exceptionally ironic song title given that literally nobody remembered it a month later, much less a year

Yado

I've said it yesterday - the industry is on her side so she's got the last laugh. She's got Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein supporting her (among other celebs), which is a pretty big deal for someone who has yet to prove herself outside of the UK.

In the meantime we can keep making fun of her
ahh.gif
while secretly stanning

Her management (or something else
ioNs6OITMQxtp.gif
) is top notch. Some of her peers could learn a thing or two.

rhandino

Banned
The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. [...]

But the most telling sign, if you're looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.
iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

It's all clear now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The effect at the beginning ruins the song for me and the instrumental sounds stolen from a 2003 rock band adding a bit of Florence styling.

Mau ®

Tracklist for Florence's new alberm:

1. Ship To Wreck
2. What Kind of Man
3. How Big How Blue How Beautiful
4. Queen of Peace
5. Various Storms and Saints
6. Delilah
7. Long and Lost
8. Caught
9. Third Eye
10. St. Jude
11. Mother

Releases June 1st.

rhandino

Banned
nnnnnnnnn, I was wondering were was Sienna Miller last year while watching "The September Issue"

Although they shaded they shit out of her in that... kiii

Welp, at least Rita will have a good year or two if she is lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom