• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Savages is punching me hard lord.
tumblr_nb8hpfqQz31rpywblo1_500.gif

Mau ®

It was fun because we basically just started hanging out on the PopGaf group at Plug.DJ after we got banned.

We used to be tight like that :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;151668029 said:
It was fun because we basically just started hanging out on the PopGaf group at Plug.DJ after we got banned.

We used to be tight like that :/

How's plug.dj these days tho?

I'm forever chasing after time
But everybody dies, dies
If I could buy forever at a price
I would buy it twice, twice
But if the earth ends in fire
And the seas are frozen in time
There'll be just one survivor
The memory that I was yours
And you were mine

SD2IWuv.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Blue is a slay
not listened to anything else yet but its very unlikely that I wont like it

botty

Banned
It's February 11, 1997, Mariah Carey enters McDonalds. Mimi walks to the front of the line, skipping her peasants, and orders a #2 with large fries.

"What kind of drink, M'am," asks the peasant.

Mariah giggles to herself, and without making eye-contact says, "A splash of Diet Coke, Darling. I'm watching my figure."

Mariah pulls out the check she received for her last album and tells the peasant to "keep the change." After receiving her food, Mariah sits at the table with the fewest crumbs and guzzles down some fries.

Suddenly, Mariah hears a duet between BabyFace and an angelic voice. The Elusive Chanteuse adjusts her sunglasses and lets out a giggle. Every Time I Close My Eyes is playing on the radio, and Mariah smiles at other customers each time her background vocals grace their ears.

...And then she woke up.

It's February 11, 2015.

Mariah and her child are rummaging through the fridge for a late night snack. Mariah ponders to herself, "Boston Cream Pie or Banana Split?" as she shifts around her various tubs of ice-cream.

Mariah-Carey-422x424.jpg

Suddenly, Mariah hears a duet of between BabyFace and an angelic voice emitting from her television. The song bird supreme lets out a shrill cackle, then looks down at her daughter.

"Come, Monroe. The image box is playing Mommy's music," she says, cheeks elevated.

By the time Mariah reaches her television, the music has stopped playing and all that is left is applause. Mariah looks at her television, and her eyes bulge. The five octave diva lets out an F5 scream.

The television shows Babyface and Ariana Grande at the Stevie Wonder tribute.

Mariah rushes to her computer to complain.

ibzvzkUckfit3g.gif

mariah-carey-and-apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-gallery.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Nothing to worry about it seems

460px-Tumblr_lu5ozjSdKs1qb6wmjo1_500.gif

Were you living for love after Madonna‘s performance at the 2015 Grammy Awards last night? Well then, you’re one lucky star, because the iconic songstress just dropped 3 brand new songs from her upcoming LP, Rebel Heart, on iTunes later in the evening.

Even though the album already leaked (twice), Madge is rolling on with her current plan of action by releasing a set of new songs to tide fans over until the March release of her long awaited 13th studio album. Last night, “Hold Tight,” “Joan Of Arc” and the much buzzed-about “Iconic” with Chance The Rapper and Mike Tyson (!) hit iTunes. And as of right now, all 3 are in the Top 3 spot on iTunes Top Songs. Guess she’s not the only one living for love at the moment!

Of the 3 new songs, Iconic is trash and not worth anyone's time, but Joan of Arc is the best imo, get into a new M classic

Mau ®

New Rhat song has been registered: "Never Ending".

It either features Dido, samples Dido or was written by Dido. It's not clear yet.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's February 11, 1997, Mariah Carey enters McDonalds. Mimi walks to the front of the line, skipping her peasants, and orders a #2 with large fries.

"What kind of drink, M'am," asks the peasant.

Mariah giggles to herself, and without making eye-contact says, "A splash of Diet Coke, Darling. I'm watching my figure."

Mariah pulls out the check she received for her last album and tells the peasant to "keep the change." After receiving her food, Mariah sits at the table with the fewest crumbs and guzzles down some fries.

Suddenly, Mariah hears a duet between BabyFace and an angelic voice. The Elusive Chanteuse adjusts her sunglasses and lets out a giggle. Every Time I Close My Eyes is playing on the radio, and Mariah smiles at other customers each time her background vocals grace their ears.

...And then she woke up.

It's February 11, 2015.

Mariah and her child are rummaging through the fridge for a late night snack. Mariah ponders to herself, "Boston Cream Pie or Banana Split?" as she shifts around her various tubs of ice-cream.

Mariah-Carey-422x424.jpg

Suddenly, Mariah hears a duet of between BabyFace and an angelic voice emitting from her television. The song bird supreme lets out a shrill cackle, then looks down at her daughter.

"Come, Monroe. The image box is playing Mommy's music," she says, cheeks elevated.

By the time Mariah reaches her television, the music has stopped playing and all that is left is applause. Mariah looks at her television, and her eyes bulge. The five octave diva lets out an F5 scream.

The television shows Babyface and Ariana Grande at the Stevie Wonder tribute.

Mariah rushes to her computer to complain.

ibzvzkUckfit3g.gif

mariah-carey-and-apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-gallery.jpg

iUCBqAsYkTrCN.gif

i'm literally

beyond

deceased

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;151687910 said:
Joan of Arc is my fave song from that wretched album.

teadrinker.gif

Living for Love, Rebel Heart, Illuminati, Joan of Arc, Beautiful Scars, Addicted, Bitch I'm Madonna, Best Night, Borrowed Time >>>>>>

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;151686581 said:
New Rhat song has been registered: "Never Ending".

It either features Dido, samples Dido or was written by Dido. It's not clear yet.
!!!

She is coming again, slay me Barbadian Queen!

EbOFlJk.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Girl I stanned the fuck out of the song but I aint doing another Natalia Kills type of stanning around here.

iLETfGy5u5ryf.gif

Hmmm....

On the one hand, in moving what Nielsen Soundscan reports as 28,907 first-week copies, the album outsold recent releases from similarly acclaimed solo females like Tove Lo and Tinashe. It also narrowly bested projections, which called for a bow in the 24-27,000 range.

On the other hand, Charli XCX was involved with smash “I Love It” and multi-format phenomenon “Fancy.” She also had a pop radio #1 of her own in lead “Sucker” single “Boom Clap.” When one combines that level of mainstream visibility with the ample buzz behind Charli XCX as an artist and significant acclaim the leading music publications levied on the album itself, a 29K bow–during holiday season no less–does not seem especially impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom