• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I was under the impression that Xtina doesn't dine so much as merely consume whatever organic and inorganic material might happen to manifest in her line of sight at any given moment.

Speaking of tasty nourishment, get into singer-songwriter and loin-tingling male vocalist Allen Stone.

Satisfaction

Unaware

Simply YAS

rude

Banned
allen-stone-2.jpg

Hmm, I was under the impression that Xtina doesn't dine so much as merely consume whatever organic and inorganic material might happen to manifest in her line of sight at any given moment.

Speaking of tasty nourishment, get into singer-songwriter and loin-tingling male vocalist Allen Stone.

Satisfaction

Unaware

Simply YAS

Owwww I got wet from this. How did you find him?

Let me subscribe

He has the voice of a GOD. I would still rekk him. Chat bout..

Owwww I got wet from this. How did you find him?

Let me subscribe

He has the voice of a GOD. I would still rekk him. Chat bout..
I knew that none among the sea of the flops who contributed their half-pence before you have the capacity to appreciate anything but the disembodied dick of Caucasians on Grindr, but I can always rely on you to realize that talent is the sexiest energy of all.

He's amazing~

Floridian

I knew that none among the sea of the flops who contributed their half-pence before you have the capacity to appreciate anything but the disembodied dick of Caucasians on Grindr, but I can always rely on you to realize that talent is the sexiest energy of all.

He's amazing~

Well he can certainly sing, can't hate on him for that. And im str8 so he doesn't work for me as far as sexual appeal goes. :p

Anyone else think DJ Mustard is way played out at this point? Every damn thing on Hot 97 is either DJ Mustard or one of the litany of producers cribbing his style.

I hate his beats. His beats suck.

"2 On" is the only good thing he's ever done.

He should go away.

rhandino

Banned
Nnnnnnnnnn

ic8xj8q.png

Listening the demos in his channel... Not my kind of music tbh but it sounds pleasant at least. Circle is the only one of those demos I like for now and the 1 Mic 1 Take vids are nice.

... but that beard need to go tbh =/

Kelly Clarkson releasing tracks on iTunes already. I don't think anyone here ever checks for her. Kiii
I was doing that... on Spotify =P

rude

Banned
Anyone else think DJ Mustard is way played out at this point? Every damn thing on Hot 97 is either DJ Mustard or one of the litany of producers cribbing his style.

He should go away.
i'm gonna need another rihanna track from him before he leaves tbh

He should go away.

He has more than one beat?

Every damn DJ Sweet Pickle Relish song sounds like 2 On except worse.

ic8xj8q.png

Meowster

Follow me
Don't be such a holy fool
Follow me
I need something sacred from you
Together we'll both find a way
To make it pure
Love working in dirty way

iXYE0klFCYiLw.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Satisfaction

Unaware

Simply YAS

ibgj9pGS1CJmWJ.gif

EDIT: http://youtu.be/_LHi6VRUMXk

MMHMM. He could get it.
When he isn't wearing the 1980's grannny glasses.

He's amazing~

<3!!! He is!

He has a beautiful voice. When he took that high note towards the end of Unaware. I was in shock. That's when it started pouring. Ugh, I am such a sucker for sweet sultry soulful male voices. Especially when they hit that high octave.... Lordt! I have now become a fan of his. Let me find tickets so I can fuck see him live.

Vazduh

Vaults have released a video for "Poison", which is my favorite track from their EP.

Vaults - Poison

Also, Say Lou Lou have finally released their long-awaited debut album! Gotta say, Nothing But A Cumdrop sounds heavenly in HQ <3

alternade

Say Lou Lou Lucid Dreaming is out. Its an 8.75/10 for me. Only thing keeping it from a higher rating is that half the songs ive heard over the past year. Wish it had more new material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom