• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is apparently bombing, could this be a sign that Iggy is finally fading?

---

Ariana wasn't ready, she has 0 charisma and confidence which is needed to perform in the big stages. She is a hot mess.
first the twitter exile... and now this
bye bitch never come back

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

edit: oh my god zayn's hair is a fucking trainwreck

Phreaker

You all not loving Kellegend's latest effort...I don't get it. The album is fantastic. Also, Piece By Piece is the sequel to Because Of You tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
B_MJGL4XEAAlFDL.jpg

really is one of the prettiest pop girls

edit; Til it happens to you is great

Mau ®

Ya'll fucking did the most with that Carly song.

The Lord would be embarrased to included that shit on 1989. It's nowhere near that level of perfection Taylor offers. But I guess y'all have a tendency to rep for underdogs or some shit.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the new carly rae jepsen song is kind of a bop, a shame that the taylor stans feel so threatened by her, although understandable given how hard call me maybe snatched the summer smash wig from we are never ever getting back together

rude

Banned
the new carly rae jepsen song is kind of a bop, a shame that the taylor stans feel so threatened by her, although understandable given how hard call me maybe snatched the summer smash wig from we are never ever getting back together
honesKly that was my favorite taylor radio smash. it went awf when driving. it deserved better.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
honesKly that was my favorite taylor radio smash. it went awf when driving. it deserved better.

it's actually a shame that they both came out in the same year, if taylor had released a year later we could have had we are never ever getting back together as the summer smash for the next year

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I really really really really really really think that I Really Really Really Really Really Really Like You Could be a massive smash, it's been getting insane writeups, virtually everyone I've played it to loves it

I really really really really really really think that I Really Really Really Really Really Really Like You Could be a massive smash, it's been getting insane writeups, virtually everyone I've played it to loves it

It uses every single pop trope that ever was, so of course it's catchy. I feel like I've heard this song a billion times already just because it's completely devoid of any interesting or unique characteristics. Oh well though, smash on I guess.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It uses every single pop trope that ever was, so of course it's catchy. I feel like I've heard this song a billion times already just because it's completely devoid of any interesting or unique characteristics. Oh well though, smash on I guess.

well this has just solidified my hopes that it will smash

Vazduh

Mau ®;154426591 said:
Ya'll fucking did the most with that Carly song.

The Lord would be embarrased to included that shit on 1989. It's nowhere near that level of perfection Taylor offers. But I guess y'all have a tendency to rep for underdogs or some shit.

Rather than being pressed that the
other
Empress of Canada took a massive jasmine tea-scented dump on your fave, just give in to the glorious genericness of I Really Like You.

It'll happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom