• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
[ s i m p l y ] weep @ 1:25
927.gif

YESSSS
45ab1e3e.gif

il5GD0tmdcEY0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the mere idea of someone thinking ARTPOP and prism are good but not BEYONCÉ is spiritually repugnant tbqh

rhandino

Banned
ARTFLOP destroyed every other album of 2013 bar Pure Heroine and it wasn't even that good
The slays on ARTPOP >>>>>> the slays on most 2013 albums

It just so happened that the filler is very filler-esque and the bad songs are
well
Jewels n Drugs
sZtcj21.png

At least is better than Nope and Swine

2tg96CH.gif

I kii a little every time I remember that instead of making a video for Venus she decided to do one for fucking G.U.Y. and DWUW was blocked for sex scandals.
sZtcj21.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
seeing people try to pretend that BEYONCÉ isn't/was never good despite the fact that they even admitted they were snatched clean on BEYONCÉGEDDON is never gonna stop being hilarious though is it

i mean merely being good enough to punch delusalan off her feet for a couple of hours indicates that BEYONCÉ is an epoch-making alber even if she now claims that it's a 'basic' alber (kiiii though)

rude

Banned
seeing people try to pretend that BEYONCÉ isn't/was never good despite the fact that they even admitted they were snatched clean on BEYONCÉGEDDON is never gonna stop being hilarious though is it

i mean merely being good enough to punch delusalan off her feet for a couple of hours indicates that BEYONCÉ is an epoch-making alber even if she now claims that it's a 'basic' alber (kiiii though)
I wasn't there but trust me when I say I was over it and those shitty videos from the start. Grown Woman > the entire alber

At least is better than Nope and Swine

2tg96CH.gif

I kii a little every time I remember that instead of making a video for Venus she decided to do one for fucking G.U.Y. and DWUW was blocked for sex scandals.
sZtcj21.png
Dope is one of ARTPOP's best smh.

But the Venus betrayal still stings. What could have been
iiQXrJ3pMqjJ7.gif

#JusticeForVenus

God BEYONCÈ is such ear candy. When I play it through I don't skip a single song, they all matter. So blessed that one of my faves can deliver an alber of such artistic excellence. So universally loved and so so universally owned.... Could she ever top it tbh

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
why are the munsters so committed to Venus, it's fucking trash

anyway stop talking about irrelevant artists like Gags and prepare your bodies for YEEZY SEAZON

btw, another surprise release. i wonder who his influence was. U2 maybe? 👀

anyway stop talking about irrelevant artists like Gags and prepare your bodies for YEEZY SEAZON

btw, another surprise release. i wonder who his influence was. U2 maybe? ��
Kanye hew? I distinctly remember Gaga ditching him and his Fame Kills (or rather kills popularity) tour after he royally embarrassed himself at the VMAs. and thank God she did. a sinking ship tbfh and when the Kardashians are done with him he'll hopefully float away like the trash he is.

And then he'll talk about how Kim was a slut and he can't believe he ever loved her etc

btw, another surprise release. i wonder who his influence was. U2 maybe? 👀
kanye has been messy but i love his music so i'm perched
obviously it was radiohead

royalan

I'll always be here initially for new Kanye...but ultimately I thought YEEZUS was a disappointment outside of, like, 2 tracks.

Floridian

Kanye hew? I distinctly remember Gaga ditching him and his Fame Kills (or rather kills popularity) tour after he royally embarrassed himself at the VMAs. and thank God she did. a sinking ship tbfh and when the Kardashians are done with him he'll hopefully float away like the trash he is.

And then he'll talk about how Kim was a slut and he can't believe he ever loved her etc

kanye-gaga_440150007755198951.jpg

As if Yeezy needed Gaga. He's been relevant, putting out great albums and getting grammies before Gaga was even introduced to the Public. Kanye can create his own controversy that doesn't have to be forced, and he will continue doing so. Stay tuned for AOTY "So Help me God".

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
remember that time lady gaga wrote a song with r kelly with the lyrics 'do what you want with my body'

weird how that never gets brought up but every other popstars problematic aspects are brought out of the closet at every opportunity

remember that time lady gaga wrote a song with r kelly with the lyrics 'do what you want with my body'

weird how that never gets brought up but every other popstars problematic aspects are brought out of the closet at every opportunity
So you don't see the difference between a song lyric talking about the way the media treat women vs. Kanye saying that his ex was dirty because she expressed her sexuality?
MisfXbV.png

Floridian

I'll also stay tuned for his slut shaming tbh

Cus who cares how you speak about women when you have a good album? Right?

CN5rvt7Cgw1TG.gif

Wait what? In what song has Kanye slut shamed someone? He's actually respectful towards women. He's not Eminem nor Chris Brown. If you're talking about the amber rose situation, that's not slut shaming that's educating someone on bad hygiene. If you're talking about that gold digger song that's not slut-shaming either, that's speaking the truth about being close minded. I'm confused.

rhandino

Banned
I admit that the mess he said about taking like 30 showers to fuck Kim because he was previously with Amber Rose was of the lowest level of trash.

And ironic too since he was going to fuck Kim, kii

Edit: But I agree with Floridian that he is still not at the level of Em or Fist Brown =/

CN5rvt7Cgw1TG.gif

Wait what? In what song has Kanye slut shamed someone? He's actually respectful towards women. He's not Eminem nor Chris Brown. If you're talking about the amber rose situation, that's not slut shaming that's educating someone on bad hygiene. If you're talking about that gold digger song that's not slut-shaming either, that's speaking the truth about being close minded. I'm confused.
-->
I admit that the mess he said about taking like 30 showers to fuck Kim because he was previously with Amber Rose was of the lowest level of trash.

And ironic too since he was going to fuck Kim, kii

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So you don't see the difference between a song lyric talking about the way the media treat women vs. Kanye saying that his ex was dirty because she expressed her sexuality?
MisfXbV.png

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

but wait at you thinking that gaga wasn't just making a naked play for controversy with DWUW
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

the fact that she dropped him tells you everything you need to know about what she was trying to do and how it backfired when people started questioning it

royalan

CN5rvt7Cgw1TG.gif

Gurl...

j94sbi9.gif

CN5rvt7Cgw1TG.gif

tumblr_nk7h84A6pt1qk08n1o1_500.gif

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

but wait at you thinking that gaga wasn't just making a naked play for controversy with DWUW
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

the fact that she dropped him tells you everything you need to know about what she was trying to do and how it backfired when people started questioning it
The fact that you have to come for my fave instead of actually defending yours... because what he said can't be defended. eek.
Honestly, love yourself. If you're gay and you don't stand up for other minorities then honestly why expect anyone to stand up for you tbfh. This includes supporting those who mistreat women. Would you buy something made by a homophobe?

Floridian

We don't know what it's like to live with Amber Rose, but Kanye does. Sure he didn't have to put Amber's business out like that or put her on blast, but indicating that someone is "dirty" isn't slut-shaming. You can argue though that it's hypocritical since he rapped a song about gold diggers yet he marries Kim, but I believe Kanye has some decency in him. No matter how many "outbursts" he has on stages.

Edit: Not defending the comment nor saying it was ok, but to reduce him as a vile human being because of it is a little far.

We don't know what it's like to live with Amber Rose, but Kanye does. Sure he didn't have to put Amber's business out like that or put her on blast, but indicating that someone is "dirty" isn't slut-shaming. You can argue though that it's hypocritical since he rapped a song about gold diggers yet he marries Kim, but I believe Kanye has some decency in him. No matter how many "outbursts"
how about saying tyga is smart because he "got in early" with kylie jenner?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The fact that you have to come for my fave instead of actually defending yours... because what he said can't be defended. eek.
Honestly, love yourself. If you're gay and you don't stand up for other minorities then honestly why expect anyone to stand up for you tbfh. This includes supporting those who mistreat women. Would you buy something made by a homophobe?

i'm coming for your fave because i'm bored of your tumblr justice warrior 'your fave is problematic, stop listening to them!' thing tbh, especially when your fave doesn't have a clean record with these things herself

let's set some things straight though; is okay for kanye to say derogatory things about discriminated groups? no. is it okay for anyone to? no. have i thought about it at all or have i accepted it uncritically? yes, no (respectively).

unfortunately the scenario where i don't listen to kanye west because some of his lyrics and statements (and hence, perhaps some of his views [emphasised because who the fuck knows what kanye west's views are]) are questionable is not one that i've chosen to be a part of. i would prefer to enjoy his art and reflect critically on its problematic aspects rather than refuse to listen to it at all.

rhandino

Banned
Amber Rose could be a dirty person (hygiene) but the way he said it implied that she was D I R T Y compared to Kim and it come very fake and messy since the GP is very well documented about Kim sexual life.

Also his loss anyway

vcUSmNJ.gif

I want to be fucked by Amber Rose and will NOT shower later

i'm coming for your fave because i'm bored of your tumblr justice warrior 'your fave is problematic, stop listening to them!' thing tbh, especially when your fave doesn't have a clean record with these things herself

let's set some things straight though; is okay for kanye to say derogatory things about discriminated groups? no. is it okay for anyone to? no. have i thought about it at all or have i accepted it uncritically? yes, no (respectively).

unfortunately the scenario where i don't listen to kanye west because some of his lyrics and statements (and hence, perhaps some of his views [emphasised because who the fuck knows what kanye west's views are]) are questionable is not one that i've chosen to be a part of. i would prefer to enjoy his art and reflect critically on its problematic aspects rather than refuse to listen to it at all.
how can you possibly choose to support someone after saying the stuff he said in that most recent interview? If Gaga okayed pedophilia I'd be out, no questions asked.

edit: inb4 "R Kelly"
DWUW video was cancelled, never released, she hasn't mentioned him at all since and the solo version was released. I think that says a lot about what she thinks of her actions.

royalan

Amber Rose could be a dirty person but the way he said it implied that she was D I R T Y compared to Kim and it come very hipocrital since the GP is very well documented about Kim sexual life.

Also his loss anyway

vcUSmNJ.gif

I want to be fucked by Amber Rose and will NOT shower later
/
Amber better work. I mean, what's the point of having a phat ass if you can't work it...KIM

rzk6Q1w.gif

Floridian

how about saying tyga is smart because he "got in early" with kylie jenner?

In that regard, i'm not sure what was going on when he said that, because Tyga was a legit dumbass for that. He's not perfect, no one is. I'm not going to defend him for everything he does because I don't agree with everything he says. That's not going to make me stop from buying his music though, because his output is good and is what I enjoy listening to.

DominoKid

how can you possibly choose to support someone after saying the stuff he said in that most recent interview? If Gaga okayed pedophilia I'd be out, no questions asked.

edit: inb4 "R Kelly"
DWUW video was cancelled, never released, she hasn't mentioned him at all since and the solo version was released. I think that says a lot about what she thinks of her actions.

yeah that she aint really about that provocateur life.

Ye is. You can like it or not. But for the most part he ain't walking shit back once it goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom