• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

how can you possibly choose to support someone after saying the stuff he said in that most recent interview? If Gaga okayed pedophilia I'd be out, no questions asked.

edit: inb4 "R Kelly"
DWUW video was cancelled, never released, she hasn't mentioned him at all since and the solo version was released. I think that says a lot about what she thinks of her actions.

JIp3CW9.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kim Kardashian was a bean bag chair with a pussy on the sex tape. Lazy and
ezJXY1C.gif

Amber I can tell she knows how to work with the gifts she was given.
amber-rose-twerking-wiz-khalifa-no-one-album.gif

I'm trying to juggle Evolve and this discussion at the same time
f5YRn6M.jpg
I should probably stop.

Anyway, y'all can buy his albums if you want but I won't + never will + will continue to speak my mind
ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

only ARTPOP would dare tbh.

I hope no one buys another Azealia Banks album ever again cuz got damn~
I massively regret buying BWET, honestly. I looked into iTunes' return policy cus they do have a better one in EU but I was outside of the time for returning it.
f5YRn6M.jpg

Floridian

I'm trying to juggle Evolve and this discussion at the same time
f5YRn6M.jpg
I should probably stop.

Anyway, y'all can buy his albums if you want but I won't + never will + will continue to speak my mind
ibsfeCaiTKFz8W.gif

only ARTPOP would dare tbh.

If my Yeezy stanning got anyone bothered, i'm sorry. No music artist is 100% innocent in what they say/do, and I was separating the music from the real life drama.

btw for anyone who's interested, the scalper prices for Marina's London show are dropping - they're down to about 4x the price now instead of 6.

still too much for me though tbh. I'll just wait for the tour.

royalan

Y'all thinking Azealia's going to make it to another full-length album.

It's half-assed mixtapes from here until complete irrelevancy.

yL1hJYN.gif

yL1hJYN.gif
It still annoys me so much, I had so much hope for ha when she released BWET and it slayed me
and then she just couldn't stop talking.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

yL1hJYN.gif

on the one hand it's not like any of your predictions about pop music have ever come true

on the other hand this one i could see

it's a tough one tbh

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

royalan

on the one hand it's not like any of your predictions about pop music have ever come true

on the other hand this one i could see

it's a tough one tbh

ipaU3Mr3r6OqP.gif

My prediction rate has actually been pretty formidable. Even Mau spilled this tea.

You know my tea is raw (sticky and sweet).

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
mau can't even get his story straight on whether he likes dicks, i'm not going to believe him about anything else

wait though, four tet is back on spotify let me get my life to there is love in you

Wait...

Did Ariana Grande really just ban the press from the rest of her tour?

eek a tad

rhandino

Banned
Trouble is apparently bombing, could this be a sign that Iggy is finally fading?

---

Ariana wasn't ready, she has 0 charisma and confidence which is needed to perform in the big stages. She is a hot mess.

rhandino

Banned
#BadBitch move, to be honest.

Oh, so all you lot wanna do is throw shade, huh? Well ain't NONE OF YALL gettin in!

She is serving #CowardPuppy tbh.

---

I don't get her, she want's so hard to be Mariah 2.0 (lol) yet her live performances only detract from her pretty voice since she is doing all those dances and stunts that leave her breathless and tired which affect her. She almost always sounds tired and out of breath.

Edit: Also, she has 0 good "Stadium Songs" so there is that.

rhandino

Banned
Mariah wasn't known for her tours either.

Just another reason why she's behind the other 90s queens.

Mariah is not a performer in the same way that Madonna and MJ are (they were/are entertainers, and very good at that) but her Live Performances didn't need all the extra fluff since her VOCALS and CHARISMA were (and still are, considering the actual music landscape) everything.

Also the songs were crazy good which help her a lot.

I envy the souls that experienced her Tokyo Dome performance.

cory64

I'd rather watch Rhat gyrate in front of some ADHD video screens while her dancers distract me from the fact that main_vocals.wav is doing all the work.

Janet's debut tour grossed $76m. In 1990.

rhandino

Banned
Break Free during that mess.

I agrih with the press. =/

Edit: Also please, stop putting performers on stage if you are not going to follow their energy. If you are going to have a little army of dancers at least be capable of follow the flow and not being awkward while they are amazing around you showing how boring to watch you are.

BShF9Fv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom