• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

For the new page

diplo-haim-and-spike-lee-reveal-nikes-u-s-soccer-kit-for-2014-fifa-world-cup-2.jpg

diplo-express-yourself.jpg

diplo1.jpg

Sam could never. Ya'll need to stop trying to make that dude happen.

overcast

I'm better looking than that blonde dude.
Im not :[

Tough Love is great. I feel it's definitely more consistent than Devotion, but yeah, doesn't reach the same heights. Still a very good album, waiting on that deluxe..

Mariah and Bjork keep alternating ranks, make sure to vote ASAP if you haven't already!

Bjork is slightly ahead, but not by much. Vote now to put her over the top or get Mariah back up to the lead! :)

Bjork and Mariah Carey faced off in a crazy close matchup in the second round. Who gets to move on to the final four in the Winners Bracket, and who gets sent out to the barracks?

ibvGwXTzPZkM77.png

And it's an upset! Bjork edges out Mariah in the last voting day by only a small handful of votes, making her the second fave announced as a member of the FINAL FOUR!

iTb1SqWaygDe5.png

Gaga, now Bjork. Who's next to join them?

ROUND 02, BATTLE 03 STARTS NOW, SEE BELOW!

It's the ubiquitous pop titan versus the understated niche crooner. Who will GAF choose?

ib0TF6PvfWaclA.png

Britney is Britney, but Jessie's just coming off massive hype from her recent release. Will that momentum translate to a victory, or will Britney snatch the crown? Let a lady know, sistren!

YOU CAN VOTE NOW BY CLICKING HERE.

Have you seen his erect penis?

ibeg0ffcn5fhj8.jpg

From what I've seen, he doesn't look like much of a grower.

So I think that's just a waste of time.

On the other hand, I will throw it back for Drake faster and better than I could ever try to Diplo if I was drunk. Shit, I'll even throw back for Calvin Harris and he isn't all that to me either. Lol

.............. But..... Mariah Lost? It all makes sense. Lol.

Diplo compared to Sam Smith is a god but otherwise he's not all that.
The thirst over Dan Osborne is even more tired he's not that good looking in the face.

I gave up on LBGTQ GAF's tastes in men when they said Mehcad Brooks and Michael B Jordan were average/weird looking, then went on to praise some big nosed hairy fat guy
wtzgU.gif
wtzgU.gif
wtzgU.gif
NO THE HELL THEY DI'INT! Let me stop perusing that sad ass thread less than I already do.
For reference:

Mechad "FOINE Ass" Brooks
6P7wB48.jpg

Michael B "Could Get It On My Parents' Bed" Jordan
NnzoJRk.gif
6J5VKJA.gif
fXLGoT1.gif
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD. My loins can only handle soo much. MBJ is the business.

Michael B. Jordan is so freakin' JUICY

There is no justice in this world if he doesn't get a bare ass scene in a movie before he turns...let's say 30.

horizontal_1393005325.jpg

unFFF

I don't turned on by peen one bit, but he's the one male celebrity I dream of one day seeing naked. Someone hack his phone tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom