• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
The "must admit" part is kinda funny. She's making it sound like some kind of guilty pleasure.

And yeah, she rarely tweets . But still has more tweets than Beyonce
5zvrU.png

Beyoncé's tweets have transcended Twitter itself and have become newsworthy events on their own.

Would you expect any less from Creole Queen Honey Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter?

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

Majmun

Beyoncé's tweets have transcended Twitter itself and have become newsworthy events on their own.

Would you expect any less from Creole Queen Honey Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter?

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

6.5 mln followers with just four tweets.

What kind of guinness world record twitter ratio

Hew else
i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

I'm loving this new Bey-friendly SURVIVOR era of Pop-gaf.

This is now officially the Beyhive-Gaf community thread.

Marius and Royalan can seethe in the spirit realm
ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Majmun

Does Beyonce even have one of those diplomas?

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

Beyonce's Diploma's

Singing diploma CHECK
Dancing diploma CHECK
Performance diploma CHECK
Songwriter of the year diploma CHECK
Grammy snathing diploma CHECK
Wig Snatching diploma CHECK
How to end Careers diploma CHECK
Her Money is Your Money diploma CHECK
Gold Digger diploma CHECK

Xtina's Diploma's

Singing diploma CHECK
Performance diploma CHEC
Photoshop diploma CHECK
Child Abuse diploma CHECK
End Your Own Career diploma CHECK

Beyonce does a CHECKMATE

ibn8smKqRHNp1O.gif

Ties

Banned
So the new title is an allusion to the 4 era where Beyonce lost sales and chart positions, similar to how we lost quite a few Pop Gaf members.

Gotcha. Hopefully this era quickly subsides, just like the general public's awareness of Bey's senior album.

Ties

Banned
I feel bad for Xtina and the lack of promotion this era simply because the first five or so tracks on Lotus are really solid. ):

B-Dex

If love isn't in the title of her 2nd single no one is interested RCA. And that hashtag is shit and no one will use it.

Majmun

I feel bad for Xtina and the lack of promotion this era simply because the first five or so tracks on Lotus are really solid. ):

Quite depressing, I know. Lotus deserves much better.

Sing for Me and Circles are the only tracks I skip. Lotus intro is amazing btw.

The album is definitely better than Bionic and her original record. Stripped and B2B remain superior, IMO

Satch

Banned
These are dark times...

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Did you read this?

Did you notice "#single2TITLEbyEOD"

Get excited, sis!

So the new title is an allusion to the 4 era where Beyonce lost sales and chart positions, similar to how we lost quite a few Pop Gaf members.

Gotcha. Hopefully this era quickly subsides, just like the general public's awareness of Bey's senior album.

It's also the Bey era with a lot of her absolute BEST quality music.

Most of this thread's members were killed off by Rihanna's LIVESTOCK BRAND VOCALS of MANURE-LIKE QUALITY. You think y'all would learn. #Beysaves

Satch

Banned
I think now is as good a time as any for me to check out Paradise.

I sing the body electriiiiiiiic
I sing the body electriiiiiiiic baaaaaaabyyyyyy

edit: @botty check your PMs in a little bit

Majmun

because of DEATHmei.

Dfs9v.jpg

As much as I love Royalan and the rest of the crew, what Mumei did was understandable.

I first thought the bannings were caused by the babboon-fiasco. Now that would be ridiculous imo.
This current Poplocaust is still depressing, but the reason behind it is acceptable.

And we got this new thread title out of it, of course
i648FOoe4qMoX.gif

botty

Banned
DEATHmei collected plenty of souls, and the name has a nice ring to it. I'm not saying she was wrong for what she did.

Although the new thread title is quite vile.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I sat looking for this thread.... wondering where the pop gaf thread left. Then thought it broke off and each girl was going to be getting their own thread when I saw Beyonce Gaf

Then I saw the post count. Congrats on the new overlord

Anyways, someone posted Kimbra on OT. Now I'm in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom