• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

"JUST A FOOL" is Xtina's second single.

Lol @ Fighters being more clever than CRAP

So she has a chance now? :D

iVnU1fKiPVIz.gif

"JUST A FOOL" is Xtina's second single.

The new Queen of Country-Pop is coming.
I know she ain't trying to be all like Kelly Clarkson now. I just... I can't. I guess you can now add a new clown to the rodeo.

With that said, I like "Just A Fool", so that's nice that it's a single.

The stars are for all the songs I liked the most and plan on keeping in my playlist.

SyQwh.png

Lots of the production sounds like it belongs in the quieter moments of a film score. The whole album is like that really, due to its heavy use of strings. However, Lana's voice just isn't much in the way of spectacular, but she manages to have a unique and primarily inoffensive sound that I really can't detest too much.

Going through the album, I realized that she's not as boring as I initially assumed. She is safe though, and it's done wonders for her image. As I listened to the first few songs, I kept saying to myself, "Adele should be singing this," but then I realized it's probably for the best that they stay with Lana. Adele wouldn't be able to carry a sound like this (and it's got nothing to do with Adele's technical proficiency - she's a fantastic singer). Adele's voice isn't quaint enough for Lana's music.

I liked the album. I won't be stanning, but I'm definitely a fan of hers in some capacity now. It'll be interesting to see how she goes forward from here, because the 60s Americana style won't (and can't) last forever.

This is What Makes Us Girls is the best!

JCX

They're probably going to change "pussy" into something lame like "body" or "kissing"

But Cola still remains one of my favorite Paradise tracks. One of my favorite Lana tracks, even.

Cola just isn't the same without the pussy line.

Yeah, the pussy line makes that song, along with her ICONIC wailing at the end of the song.

I want some new Janelle Monae :(

All true music fans do. Although it is painful, we must wait for her soul clock to be ready.

IrishNinja

here for bey, also here when half your squad returns and some of them bring salt

edit wait why ya'll hating, like half of them stanned for rihanna (god knows why haha, Janelle Monae's The ArchAndroid >>>)

Ties

Banned
here for bey, also here when half your squad returns and some of them bring salt

edit wait why ya'll hating, like half of them stanned for rihanna (god knows why haha, Janelle Monae's The ArchAndroid >>>)
dont you mean the first half of the archandroid?

moulels

BRING THE ACTION

tumblr_m3g5yw2Qjg1r3ty02o1_500.gif

WHEN YOUR HEAR US IN THE CLUB
YOU GOTTA TURN THE SHIT UP

WHEN WE UP IN THE CLUB
ALL EYES ON US
ALL EYES ON US
ALL EYES ON US

SEE THE BOYS IN THE CLUB
THEY WATCHING US
THEY WATCHING US
THEY WATCHING US

EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB
ALL EYES ON US
ALL EYES ON US
ALL EYES ON US

I WANNA SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT

tumblr_m6iv8smGfF1r3ty02o1_500.gif

ROCKIN WITH WILL.I.AM. AND BRITNEY BITCH

Good to know that Me$$ha stanning is a bannable offense.

RIP ya'll, hope to see you in the Music is Fun room if I get the chance this weekend. <3

Majmun

BeyoncéGAF is still real. So it wasn't just a dream
iPSzEFJ5i4mqk.gif

And Unapologetic has grown on me so much. It might become my second most favorite Rihanna album so far. Just behind Rated R.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Will the nightmare ever end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom