• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
I sat looking for this thread.... wondering where the pop gaf thread left. Then thought it broke off and each girl was going to be getting their own thread when I saw Beyonce Gaf

Then I saw the post count. Congrats on the new overlord

Anyways, someone posted Kimbra on OT. Now I'm in love.
we really do need some katy perry stans in here
iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You should post in here more often!

Kimbra stans are always welcome. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Well you're the one who posted it(Much Love) and I'm already scaring old women who drive by me with it on.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I did find out though she came to Chicago just a month ago. If only I knew sooner =[

Satch

Banned
can the Brit stans not drag Bey

i love Brit and i don't want to have to throw down the gauntlet

don't do this

we're better than this

;_;

Majmun

can the Brit stans not drag Bey

i love Brit and i don't want to have to throw down the gauntlet

don't do this

we're better than this

;_;

The instant K.O. can bee seen from miles away. The scalping would be severe and hard.

Let's not do this.

image.php
iZd8Rbf6NPmbc.gif

moulels

Wait. WAIT

Scream and Shout is premiering THIS monday and I'm the only Britney stan left?

Interscope Promotion ‏@INTERSCOPEPROMO
BRAND NEW @britneyspears @iamwill track "Scream and Shout" digital service this Monday 11/19 at 12 noon PT!!

juliepilat ‏@juliepilat

#NewMusic coming @1027KIISFM Monday at Noon. @iamwill & @BritneySpears together..... Scream & Shout! Can't wait.

iqyDqXHhs1ihA.gif

Majmun

I like Britney ever since Blackout came out. I only stan for Blackout and Femme Fatale though. The other albums are not really my kind of music.

And I personally think that Big Fat Bass is FF's best track.
You will all have to deal.
iB1nFPWQN4F4Q.gif

botty

Banned
I wonder if the Beyonce stans realize this thread title change has more to do with EatChildren than it has to do with Beyoka.

ibsFwUUWkTW0SX.gif

botty

Banned
This Bruno Mars song is slaying me. It must be that time of the year...

Cause you make me feel like
I've been locked out of heaven
For to lo-oh-oh-oh-ong
For to lo-oh-oh-oh-ong

Can I just stay here
Spend the rest of my days here

itbavxY4TD3zW.gif

I wonder if the Misstina Piggyuilera stans know that we didn't ask for their input.

ibsFwUUWkTW0SX.gif

Hopefully EatChildren changes it to something less embarrassing. Having a local act like Beyonce headline this thread is not becoming of pop gaf.

ibsfwuuwktw0sx4puoy.gif

Praise be to blessed Rihanna: Flop Stan Slayer.
ibfmrsT34v9FIJ.gif

Dear Rhisus Christ, from whom all blessings flow, I thank thee for smiting those FLOPS:

fzgyN.png
ayCEI.png
P8vae.png
8qxoR.png
sfQmD.png
apNGa.png
PiUJY.png
N7e4r.png

unRT8.png
4xOoA.png
WXXUb.png
2zWXk.png
Snoty.png
QQXIk.png

May their 7 day penance allow them time to reflect upon whom they STAN. May the names Gaga, Lana, 1D, Xtina and Kelly be forgotten and wiped from memory. May the remnants of their "careers" offer guidance to those who would stray from the chosen path.

ibnKr88VP25KP.gif

ib1RnuWQUKHs67.gif

Blessed be, Queen Rhianna, who removed such wretches from our midst.

izk96wc8LvgWh.png

May the graves of the fallen provide sturdy step stones, for our Empress approaches. For she has heard our cries for flawless vocals, and sent her humble servant to make way.

iErbxmaKEellP.gif

Behold, PopGaf, she has arisen.
Empress Queen High Honeysuckle Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter

She will STEAL your faves SONGS... those bitches ain't SANGIN no way.
She will STEAL your faves CHOREOGRAPHY... those bitches can't DANCE anyway.
She will STEAL your faves STAGE... those bitches are performing at HALF CAPACITY.
She will SNATCH your faves WIGS... those broke bitches are still rockin KENANKELON.

ibtCjklGmCHtxS.gif

And she will do these things, not because she is VENGEFUL or full of WRATH. But to show you how its supposed to be done. The lessors will REND their flesh and GNASH their teeth when the TRUTH is revealed. "Your faves NEVER stood a chance."

“Instead of a Lady Gaga, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”

i1zVjDpp8xBSM.gif

"Look upon her works, ye "Mighty", and despair!"

Your faves tried, and tried hard. For that they deserve our pity. But Beyonce is our ONCE and FUTURE Queen. Your faves should do their best to not forget it.

AMEN!

iY5Y2rjBeClCo.png

iUt7Zh6yaOAel.gif

Mumei

These posts are going to look real silly when I get bored in a few days and change it to "NippyGAF |OT3| A DEN OF OPIUM" or something.

It is going back to the original title when the degenerates are unbanned; possibly sooner

JCX

Gawker coming for Xtina and Lana

The New Music of Christina Aguilera and Lana Del Rey: Where Have All the Divas Gone?

Christina Aguilera's seventh studio album, Lotus, is a stylistic mess. In that respect, it feels like an accurate expression for an artist so lacking in taste; it's almost as if tastelessness is her taste.

Meanwhile, Paradise, an EP Lana del Rey is packaging with her album Born to Die, is all taste. Style is its substance, as the young woman who infuriated so many people earlier this year for being a pop star invokes more of the Americana imagery she was obsessed with on Born to Die (open roads, dying young, taste for older men, Springsteen, motorcycles, "Blue Velvet") to a consistent setting of languid tempos, tender strings and gentle break beats. It may not be good taste, but it is certainly her taste, and here she is wrapping her biography (which is to say her utter lack of mythology) around her interests.

I am not here for this #LanaSlander. That writer needs to just riiiiiiide

Satch

Banned
Fixed that for ya.

ikqlxgmnmyhmzgbqhe.gif
XtinctaGAF |OT3| of Bleeding and Feeding Pigs

These posts are going to look real silly when I get bored in a few days and change it to "NippyGAF |OT3| A DEN OF OPIUM" or something.

It is going back to the original title when the degenerates are unbanned; possibly sooner

can you unban koodo and crumpet

i miss them rip

botty

Banned

Going from a thief to a drug user. I see the theme you're going for.
iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

can you unban koodo and crumpet

i miss them rip

I see you paying Artemisia dust.

igql9270jreno.jpghtrpv.gif

botty

Banned
I doubt your promo will affect the sales of Xtincta's Lotleprous. Even the Americans seem to be buying more of Lana's EP, according to iTunes, and she's a hew here.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

This is something I really can't wrap my head around. None of Lana's Paradise songs are having much impact, besides "Ride," yet the album is selling better than Lotus in the states. Lotus songs are at least charting on iTunes, but the album is doing worse than Paradise.

Maybe people are just getting the album cause the price is lower...

Either way Lotus is selling better than Paradise world wide.

ikqlxgmnmyhmzgbqhe.gif

Satch

Banned
Hi Pop-GAF,

do you divas like the Weeknd?

I keep telling myself that I'm going to listen, but I haven't yet. After I finish this Lana alberm, I'll give his a try.

And then I need to listen to 21 because I've never listened to it all the way through.

What kind of bad fan? rip

botty

Banned
Aware of them, never really gave them a chance.

Them? The weeknd is one person.

edit: The Weeknd is basically Lana Del Rey if she were a black guy. Hipster residue that has spilled over into the main stream. It's cute to look at, but I don't particularly enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom