• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I'm here Botty

legendtinax5lts.gif

Wanna slay some cunts?

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
My first review will be for Girl on Fire. I'm not making the OT for it. I can't fuck with all that image editing and linking. She'll just have to slay without my GAF promo.

Just post the album cover, quote album info from her site, and copy&paste the tracklist. That'll do :p

Kelly news.

New interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xge5bTQl5hw#!

Catch My Breath pop airplay during the last week:

Tuesday: +96 Spins
Wednesday: +73 Spins
Thursday: +94 Spins
Friday: +94 Spins
Saturday: +114 Spins
Sunday: +156 Spins

Slow and steady my queen. We all just biding our time till People Like Us.

R8ev7.png
Flawless post. Kelly is always so exciting to listen to when she does interviews. I normally don't listen to interviews, since they bore me, but I always try to catch a Kelly one. I'm happy to see "Catch My Breath" getting those spins as well. I hear the song a lot now on the radio here in the south, so I'm happy it's not a huge flop. Every other singer for sure best watch out when "People Like Us" releases. It will smash them charts like crazy.

#PeopleLikeUsWorldDomination2013

Bladenic

Flawless post. Kelly is always so exciting to listen to when she does interviews. I normally don't listen to interviews, since they bore me, but I always try to catch a Kelly one. I'm happy to see "Catch My Breath" getting those spins as well. I hear the song a lot now on the radio here in the south, so I'm happy it's not a huge flop. Every other singer for sure best watch out when "People Like Us" releases. It will smash them charts like crazy.

I sure hope it does, I freaking love it. Love Catch My Breath and I think Don't Rush could smash at country, but People Like Us has the most hit potential I think.

Edit: that's the missing track right? Is it bad? :(

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Edit: that's the missing track right? Is it bad? :(

So many uncessary changes, for some reason she changed the lyrics to be more immature. She replaced the last verse with a guitar solo

I'm not asking for a thing,
I'm not looking for a ring
I don't need to know your name
No, it doesn't matter.
I don't think you understand
I've been dancing with my hands
And I kinda need a man
No, it doesn't matter

I said to you
I'm about to
Blow your pretty mind
It's all I wanna do!

to:
You are still being on the road
crazy nights of playing shows
you are still dancing all alone
No, it doesnt matter
Since you got a hold of me
I've been talking about you in my sleep
What the hell did you do to me
Oh it doesn't matter.

I fell for you
boy you are so srewed
you are in for it now
You are all I want to do

I cant, I am sticking to the demo
ibtySLHvOdI2Jy.gif

Koodo

Banned
So many uncessary changes, for some reason she changed the lyrics to be more immature. She replaced the last verse with a guitar solo

I'm not asking for a thing,
I'm not looking for a ring
I don't need to know your name
No, it doesn't matter.
I don't think you understand
I've been dancing with my hands
And I kinda need a man
No, it doesn't matter

I said to you
I'm about to
Blow your pretty mind
It's all I wanna do!

to:
You are still being on the road
crazy nights of playing shows
you are still dancing all alone
No, it doesnt matter
Since you got a hold of me
I've been talking about you in my sleep
What the hell did you do to me
Oh it doesn't matter.

I fell for you
boy you are so srewed
you are in for it now
You are all I want to do

I cant, I am sticking to the demo
Um.

Everything about this sounds like an improvement.

iDoryEA5D8UrE.gif

Styles

Taylor Swift has sent fans wild while performing live on TODAY, joking about the "hot" men in the audience and admitting she doesn't know what a lamington is.

At one point the 22-year-old, who was on the breakfast show in Sydney to promote her new album Red, pointed out that there was a lot of male fans in the crowd.

"There's a lot of guys whenever I look out into the audience," Swift said, prompting one fan to call out "it's because you're hot!"

Without missing a beat Swift shot back: "No, it's because you guys are hot and they know where you're going to be!"

Earlier, the Grammy Award winner was asked if she had ever tried a lamington before.

"No, what is that?" she asked.

TODAY host Karl Stefanovic offered to get her one of the Australian sweets from the Nine Network canteen.

Swift went on to perform a number of songs from her new album, including Never Getting Back Together, Trouble and the title track Red.

The country star wore bright red lipstick and sung into a red microphone but TODAY host Richard Wilkins took the theme a step further by showing up with his moustache dyed red.

Another nod for Australian guys.
priceless.gif

How could you not know what a Lamington is?
priceless.gif

Bladenic

I'm fucking in love with Thinking of You and Dirty Love. The break in ToY, slays ME. And Dirty Love is just everything.

Also the new lyrics in Only Wanna Dance With You are way better Marius lmao.

And I didn't know there was an actual Biebz stan here...

Bladenic

Oop.

idbpE59GvPyoq.gif

Her previous singles just completely annoyed me and turned me off. Not this time tho.

It's because Warrior is a great record while most of Animal is an auto tuned mess. Don't get me wrong, I still think the singles and Animal are huge jams, but Warrior is just so much better.

Bladenic

When will you all learn that if your in any way connected to the Knowles family but not named Beyonce, you are irrelevant and will never be successful. You might have one or two jams, but your album will be a flop overall.

Satch

Banned
When will you all learn that if your in any way connected to the Knowles family but not named Beyonce, you are irrelevant and will never be successful. You might have one or two jams, but your album will be a flop overall.

her 2010 alberm was just so good

priceless.gif

why, Solange.............. why?

priceless.gif

priceless.gif

priceless.gif

priceless.gif

priceless.gif

priceless.gif

royalan

LOL - was anyone surprised that Solange's album would suck though?

I want to like her, but the second she took this high-pedestal Indie route I knew her ass was full of it.

Don't trust the Knowles-Carters or their lies, tbh...

id5PiuXGhzdcc.gif

Satch

Banned
LOL - was anyone surprised that Solange's album would suck though?

I want to like her, but the second she took this high-pedestal Indie route I knew her ass was full of it.

Don't trust the Knowles-Carters or their lies, tbh...

id5PiuXGhzdcc.gif

solange isnt a knowles-carter

Regarding the complaint that Beyonce's tours are annoying... Beyonce is NOT a concept artist. I Am... Sasha Fierce is the only album of hers that I'd consider a concept but even then it's only an archaic idea that made it easier to divide the two sides of her musicianship. She'll release different kinds of material based on the aesthetic or musical style she wants to push, but that's about it.

So why would her tours be concept-based? She's the second best pop performer of all time. She's earned her performing gravitas by killing a show just through her own voice and choreography, not through gimmicks. Lady Gaga insists on needing gimmicks because that's her aesthetic. Beyonce's aesthetic is Beyonce. Watch her sing and dance and you'll have the time of your life.

ALL of your faves have something to learn from Beyonce's live concerts. Boring ma Lebanese ass

tumblr_md3jvb1F941rg2x2no1_500.gif

Yeah Catch My Breath still probably won't peak too high but its encouraging after Dark Side flopped. CMB is going to face a big challenge in the coming weeks due to the fact that a big chunk of its airplay is on AC stations that are now switching to Xman music.

People Like Us....the first time I heard it I KNEW it was going to smash. Had the same first reaction with My Life Would Suck Without You and Stronger. However, I like this song much more than Stronger or MLWSWY so I am incredibly hyped. Hopefully they start pushing in in January so we can get a Grammy performance out of it.

lctv

Neo Member
These cunts are giving me a damn heart attack.
Everytime I see someone say they have warrior hq
and the link they send me is only 25mb.
tumblr_maryr7X35Y1rpy8yio1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom