• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I'm sure one day she hopes to match the high heights of creativity and ingenuity of a One Direction album.

I'm sure she'd just settle for having their sales numbers.

i9deRudQtWntS.gif

Mau ®

Well the Illuminati backdrop worked since after the performance Diamonds re-entered the iTunes TOP 5 (it was always hovering around #8).

The video then pushed her to #1.

I'm sure she'd just settle for having their sales numbers.

i9deRudQtWntS.gif

Wikipedia said:
Barbadian recording artist Rihanna has released seven studio albums, three compilation albums, two remix albums and forty-five singles (including nine as a featured artist and two charity singles). She has sold more than 25 million albums and 60 million digital singles worldwide since the beginning of her career, making her one of the best selling artists of all time.

Wikipedia said:
As of August 2012, One Direction have sold over eight million singles—including 1.17 million singles in the United Kingdom, three million albums and one million DVDs worldwide.

I think she'll be okay.

Mau ®

Beyoncé starts her new tour in April!

DIVA IS COMING! Beyonce will definitely play in Belgrade, and to 15 April 2013th year. It is interesting that the American r'n'b diva to start your tour of the Serbian capital. The concert is scheduled to "Kombank Arena" rented for three days, but the 13th will and 14 April will be scheduled rehearsals, while the performance is planned for the agreed 15th April.

This will normally be her first appearance in Serbia.

The organizer of this musical spectacle is "Live Nation" promoterska biggest house in the world that works concert stars such as "Rolling Stones" and Madonna.

As a reminder, concerts Bijonse Nouls characterized by spectacular stage performances with professional gaming groups. In his solo career, wife of rapper Jay Zija has issued four albums.

SAUCE

So basically she will start her era SUPER EARLY next year, do SuperBowl and go on tour fast. MDNA teas tbh. But Im excited!

royalan

So a new album has to be coming soon, no? Bey wouldn't just tour on old material would she?

I C.

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

Well, she's been in and out of the studio for months now. Knowing Beyonce, she's probably got several albums worth of material recorded at this point.

I predict we'll have a track by the end of the year.

royalan

Tell us, Roy, your beef with the Carter family.

I think the Carters are scum. I think they'll do, say, compromise, and endorse anything to get a damn check. I think Bey especially has built her career on this, but gets a pass because she allows herself to remain and be seen as completely fucking ignorant and borderline stupid (excuse me, humble is what people like to call her special brand of absence). I think they're the fucking Jesse Jackson of the music industry in that whenever someone wants to throw a bone to the black community they go to them. I think they're every bit as exploitative of the black community and poisonous to the black community as any Spike Lee rendition of a middle-aged white man.

But what does that have to do with Beyonce's boring world tours?

I think the Carters are scum. I think they'll do, say, compromise, and endorse anything to get a damn check. I think Bey especially has built her career on this, but gets a pass because she allows herself to remain and be seen as completely fucking ignorant and borderline stupid (excuse me, humble is what people like to call her special brand of absence). I think they're the fucking Jesse Jackson of the music industry in that whenever someone wants to throw a bone to the black community they go to them. I think they're every bit as exploitative of the black community and poisonous to the black community as any Spike Lee rendition of a middle-aged white man.

EgLO0.gif

Thats just....wow.

I know little to nothing about the situation....dat venom though. Makes me interested.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see the Xtina stans have very... colorful views on the Carter's. Pressed their fave was denied invitation to the illuminati and all of their success.

Stay Londa

Trigger

But tell us how you really feel.

iNMD3GdYc8jBC.gif

Kyon

Banned
No you did not just shade The BeySUS Experience one of the most intricate holier than thou perfectionist and better than all your faves tours of all time

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

I think the Carters are scum. I think they'll do, say, compromise, and endorse anything to get a damn check.

You have something against getting paid?

I think Bey especially has built her career on this, but gets a pass because she allows herself to remain and be seen as completely fucking ignorant and borderline stupid (excuse me, humble is what people like to call her special brand of absence).

Oh my.

I think they're the fucking Jesse Jackson of the music industry in that whenever someone wants to throw a bone to the black community they go to them. I think they're every bit as exploitative of the black community and poisonous to the black community as any Spike Lee rendition of a middle-aged white man.

Um...

Nothing. I'd seen you mention it before and I wanted to know what the deal was.

royalan

I see the Xtina stans have very... colorful views on the Carter's. Pressed their fave was denied invitation to the illuminati and all of their success.

Stay Londa

Did a bitch lie tho?

Dq3Gv.gif

Im so glad Rih is on good terms with the Carters *.*

#CarterTax

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The one thing I really like about Rihanna is that she keeps it all-the-way real all day every day. Bey could take notes, tbh...

Majmun

OMG, I'm loving this <3

Can't wait for Bey's next era to slay. Your salty tears are going to be life-giving
ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

royalan

OMG, I'm loving this <3

Can't wait for Bey's next era to slay. Your salty tears are going to be life-giving
ibpVdv2yCThfBu.gif

The sad thing is that I use her music occasionally. (Not Jay's though. Haven't used his raps in a LONG ASS TIME.)

But if we're talking about the Carters overall. Their brand? No...I just can't ride with it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I have no idea what Roy is talking about, but it is entertaining.

Its like watching a random stranger screaming nonsense on the middle of the street. Amusing.

May I get the video where this gif comes from? (Please!!!!)

i9deRudQtWntS.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Born To Die has passed the 3 million mark and has close to 5 million digital single sales (according to her Twitter talk).

All in a year's work for the Dalai Lana.

iKAKR3RaCuiie.gif

I need to finish my review ;_;

My first review will be for Girl on Fire. I'm not making the OT for it. I can't fuck with all that image editing and linking. She'll just have to slay without my GAF promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom