• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Want to play soon?

Lets

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Bladenic

Warrior is just so fucking good. Like not one bad song. Nothing that I would skip, except maybe the two slower ballad lite songs but only to get to the super jams. I am thirsty for the HQ and the deluxe tracks. Way better than Animal and even Cannibal. She has arrived. I am full time stanning now.

I guess this is what happens when you have 3 years between albums, instead of releasing them yearly.

Trigger

Diamonds is such a boring fucking song. Can she release Nobody's Business now? I'm ready to move on.

Warrior is just so fucking good. Like not one bad song. Nothing that I would skip, except maybe the two slower ballad lite songs but only to get to the super jams. I am thirsty for the HQ and the deluxe tracks. Way better than Animal and even Cannibal. She has arrived. I am full time stanning now.

I guess this is what happens when you have 3 years between albums, instead of releasing them yearly.

Has it really been three years? Wow.

royalan

Just watched the performance. I think she did better vocally on SNL, but everything else was much better here.

This is true.

I STILL don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that hot ass illuminati mess playing in the background of SNL performance.

her writing camp will first have to learn the meaning of writing a cohesive album

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

MARIUS.

Why did you not tell me they decided to send Little Things for adds in the US......just checked adds on ATRL and noticed no Kiss You. What kind of travesty?

Thought they were skipping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom