• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Validation!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42896628&postcount=18308

The Voice star admitted to Chelsea Handler during an interview airing tonight on Chelsea Lately that she's a fan of going commando.

"I don't like to wear underwear," Xtina said. "I like to be as free as possible at all times. It's just who I am."

waslmrl5rm4.gif

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS DRAG HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now that we know she doesn't wear panties, can we please go back to the funeral and the liquid running down her legs? She's freely admitted she doesn't wear panties, so she wasn't that day, so her period blood was free to run down her leg, and it wasn't tanning oil.

Glad I could clear that up.

mYGdQ.jpg

Trigger

She is literally an inspiration for women-kind.

She might not like wearing panties, but you won't find any clear shots of her lotus anywhere.

mlGtp.gif

Botty pls

EDIT- Damn, you cunts are vicious. I didn't realize I'd be the 4th post dragging Xtina.

Bladenic

Are the Flopters gonna keep saying Xtina is classy? Sorry but classy women wear undergarments.

Inspiration for women to never wear underwear and bras? I suppose.

Mau ®

Now that we know she doesn't wear panties, can we please go back to the funeral and the liquid running down her legs? She's freely admitted she doesn't wear panties, so she wasn't that day, so her period blood was free to run down her leg, and it wasn't tanning oil.

Glad I could clear that up.

mYGdQ.jpg

iraRg5pZojNtd.gif

royalan

What kind of pressed hate...?

You KNOW the REACHING has reached the point of DESPERATION when you guys harp on one of the most inconsequential aspects of that interview.

Let me hand out some seats.

Britney: No panties. Bloody tampon. Look it up.
Rihanna: Nude pics. Titty ring. Look it up.
Beyonce: No bra. Titties all out at her concerts. Look it up.

Bladenic: Romanian pop starlets wear bikinis to night clubs. Nuff said.

You guys are ATTEMPTING to drag Xtina for something that your faves are also guilty of. Hell, we had to be TOLD by Xtina that she doesn't wearing undergarments for us to know. Wish the same could be said for some of yall's grimey-ass faves.

Have. A. Seat.

DMeisterJ

Banned

You KNOW the REACHING has reached the point of DESPERATION when you guys harp on one of the most inconsequential aspects of that interview.

You guys are ATTEMPTING to drag Xtina for something that your faves are also guilty of. Hell, we had to be TOLD by Xtina that she doesn't wearing undergarments for us to know. Wish the same could be said for some of yall's grimey-ass faves.

Have. A. Seat.

Roy bye

Umm, we have plenty of pics of Xtina's snatch, and she didn't have to say a word. If you want receipts, say the word, but for your eyes, I suggest not to. Um, as for the rest, we know that they are messy, but what does that have to do with Xtina being messy as well. We can drag her for her lack of panties and bleeding over her legs without always acknowledging the fact that our faves do it as well.

No pressed hate for Xtina, just the fact that she is the same mess as all of our faves. Nothing special about her.

Trigger

Have. A. Seat.

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

Mau ®

Have. A. Seat.

Um sis, botty said there arent clear pics of Xtina's snatch out there and there clearly are lol. A little clocking never did anybody harm *.*

botty

Banned
They aren't showing anything in the plug room.

I asked, and didn't see no receipts.

b80efe23.gif

edit: Oh, they are using that same old picture that isn't even clear.

I just showed them a picture of one of Britney's vivid shots.
z63MU.gif

royalan

No pressed hate for Xtina, just the fact that she is the same mess as all of our faves. Nothing special about her.

Well as long as you're being forthcoming about your faves being messes. Ain't no scarlet letters being handed out here. Keep it all the way cute. *.*

Kyon

Banned
I think it's more the fact that Xtina Stans act like she is the zenith of class when she is just as messy as our faves. The point is that it's not that serious lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
http://girlsaloud.com

'What's the one thing you have to have on tour.'

'Hot dancers.'
'Good teabags.'

Hosted by Grimmers.

0602537173037_medium.jpg

Greatest hits alberm with four new tracks.

Tracklisting:

1. Something New
2. The Promise
3. The Loving Kind
4. Untouchable
5. Sexy! No No No...
6. Call The Shots
7. Can't Speak French
8. Something Kinda Ooooh
9. Biology
10. The Show
11. Love Machine
12. I'll Stand By You
13. Jump
14. No Good Advice
15. Sound Of The Underground
16. On The Metro
17. Beautiful 'Cause You Love Me
18. Every Now And Then

Did anyone else announce any GH alberms recently? In any case they're irrelevant now, there simply are no better pop compilations being released this year. This thing is a MASTERCLASS in inventive, exciting pop music. Their best tunes have more inventive pop hooks than most of your faves can fit on an entire alberm. Sorry for any faves that tried etc. maybe next time they shouldn't bring their wigs if they're just going to get snatched this quickly.

No plans beyond the tour tho... ;_;

Deluxe special edition:

0602537175093_medium.jpg

'Something New' is the Children in Need single for this year, which all but guarantees the group their
21st TOP TEN HIT

When will YOUR fave?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Are the Flopters gonna keep saying Xtina is classy? Sorry but classy women wear undergarments.

Inspiration for women to never wear underwear and bras? I suppose.

Let me try to sounds like a Xtincta fan

Well
iN6keQBMC1LWj.gif

She is fighting for the oppression that comes from the man. Your faves are slaves to their undies while Xtina fights for freedom!!!

nah does not work
igQL9270jRENO.jpg

Peru

I was all cynical about the Girls Aloud single (just check this thread a few pages back) and then the video drops and although it's nothing special at all all my old stan feelings just rushed back and I got hit with a sense of gratitude that they're going out in a friendly fashion and still with Xenomania to the end even though Xenomania is a shell of their former selves and haven't done anything relevant for years, and the result definitely isn't bad, the song grows on you and the chorus is nice and they're still a bit shouty and noisy. I like how they break up the seriousness in the video with some hugs and games. <3 y'all girls.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was all cynical about the Girls Aloud single (just check this thread a few pages back) and then the video drops and although it's nothing special at all all my old stan feelings just rushed back and I got hit with a sense of gratitude that they're going out in a friendly fashion and still with Xenomania to the end even though Xenomania is a shell of their former selves and haven't done anything relevant for years, and the result definitely isn't bad, the song grows on you and the chorus is nice and they're still a bit shouty and noisy. I like how they break up the seriousness in the video with some hugs and games. <3 y'all girls.

I feel like voguing with the song.
iriZNmFuBvObz.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
oh pop gaf im so drunk

lets do this

music go go go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom