• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news.

Kelly is going to be on VH1 Diva's again this year. I enjoyed it when she was on before.

y86M2.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/news/kelly...n-pitbull-added-to-vh1-divas-1008031582.story

VH1 is expanding its roster of Diva-worthy performers, adding Kelly Clarkson, Pitbull, Melanie Fiona and Metric to the network's annual Divas show.

The artists join previously announced performers Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and Jordin Sparks as they all pay homage to the most iconic divas of dance music, including the late Whitney Houston and Donna Summer. The celebration, hosted by "American Idol" diva Adam Lambert, will broadcast live from L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, Dec. 16 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Not 100% sold on the lineup but should be fun anyways.

botty

Banned
In other news.

Kelly is going to be on VH1 Diva's again this year. I enjoyed it when she was on before.

y86M2.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/news/kelly...n-pitbull-added-to-vh1-divas-1008031582.story

VH1 is expanding its roster of Diva-worthy performers, adding Kelly Clarkson, Pitbull, Melanie Fiona and Metric to the network's annual Divas show.

The artists join previously announced performers Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland and Jordin Sparks as they all pay homage to the most iconic divas of dance music, including the late Whitney Houston and Donna Summer. The celebration, hosted by "American Idol" diva Adam Lambert, will broadcast live from L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium on Sunday, Dec. 16 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Not 100% sold on the lineup but should be fun anyways.

igQL9270jRENO.jpg

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm late:

The structure and format of the reviews you guys make are so different from each other that I don't know how I will be able to fix it. Plus, if I do change it, will I have to go back and convert the stars I've already given out accordingly?

I will have to mull this over for a day or two...

iptf8nkBFROow.gif

botty

Banned
It's attributing him as "diva-worthy."

I'm late:

The structure and format of the reviews you guys make are so different from each other that I don't know how I will be able to fix it. Plus, if I do change it, will I have to go back and convert the stars I've already given out accordingly?

iptf8nkBFROow.gif

You shouldn't have to go back and convert, just decide what you want to do... and implement the new rules hence forth.

I'm late:

iptf8nkBFROow.gif

Naw.

Just going forward.

Even then its not a huge deal. Just don't want it all to get out of hand.....we want to encourage quality reviews.

Trigger

I'm late:

Do whatever is easiest for you. You've been on the ball so far. Everyone else will have to deal.

Now Waffle sis you know I luv yah but. My bb George is adorb. I saw that edit BTW

tumblr_me9ngvnHW81radc1t.gif

LoL I went through 4 pics before I found one that appropriately embodied how creepy I find him.

Still. I really haven't watched many vids from them....or any of their performances. So maybe he is perfectly charming.

Delio

LoL I went through 4 pics before I found one that appropriately embodied how creepy I find him.

Still. I really haven't watched many vids from them....or any of their performances. So maybe he is perfectly charming.

I direct you to their twitcams and interviews. Also in terms of performances watch from week 1 to now on Xfactor. They have totally improved with time.

I direct you to their twitcams and interviews. Also in terms of performances watch from week 1 to now on Xfactor. They have totally improved with time.

I'll check out their performances.

I tend to avoid twitcams. Even One Direction's early ones are kind of off putting for me. Not sure why.....may just be because of how young they were.

Well most of Union J are older than 1D.

Also check out this cute Makeup challenge. Jaymi is the gay one btw ;)

http://youtu.be/7tbwtz9ho8w

Will watch.

I kind of feel for them. Coming up right as 1D explodes.

On the one hand they get more attention because of the association. On the other hand they are kind of seen as cashing in it, and they could have a hard time stepping out of 1D's shadow.

Bless Cher.
GOD DAMMIT TRIGGER!

You need to find a less hot avatar. So distracting.

Making me want to change mine :(

Delio

Seem a lot of older stars dont keep up with hot acts.

Madonna has no idea who One Direction are. Can you imagine? In an interview airing April 20 on ITV1's Daybreak, Madonna was asked about One Direction.

She said, "That's a pop group, right? I haven't seen them yet, no, sorry. Slap my hand."

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
This year's Divas line-up is laughable. Completely laughable. They're adding Kelly to try and legitimize it, and it's not going to work. She's just going to be the clear standout. Meh.

And seriously, Pitbull? Metric? Adam Lambert? Vomit.

Seem a lot of older stars dont keep up with hot acts.

Not really surprising.

She has been busy touring and 1D came on fairly recently.

Plus not like Madonna has produced anything worth getting invited to an awards show lately....so she wouldn't have run into them there.

botty

Banned
This year's Divas line-up is laughable. Completely laughable. They're adding Kelly to try and legitimize it, and it's not going to work. She's just going to be the clear standout. Meh.

And seriously, Pitbull? Metric? Adam Lambert? Vomit.

Adam Lambert is more of a Diva than Kelly tbh.

After that many years in the business, you see enough boy bands rise and fall that it just gets boring to keep up with.

Give me a break. That line about boy bands is so cliche and so wrong.

I am not saying they are going to last.....but they are easily the biggest boy band since the NSYNC/BB era. Successful boy bands are not NEARLY as common as people pretend.

50JMa.gif

Delio

Not really surprising.

She has been busy touring and 1D came on fairly recently.

Plus not like Madonna has produced anything worth getting invited to an awards show lately....so she wouldn't have run into them there.

True she has no need to go to any award shows.

Louis has moments where he is really adorable and hot. Then moments Im like meh.

Thing with Louis....is he has moments where he is totally hot, fierce, etc. *swoons*

Others like Niall, and sometime Harry, I find adorable....but not "sexy".

But I guess not everyone can be Louis.
1b27j.gif

(I NEED to find where this gif is from so i can make a better one)

Delio

Thing with Louis....is he has moments where he is totally hot, fierce, etc. *swoons*

Others like Niall, and sometime Harry, I find adorable....but not "sexy".

But I guess not everyone can be Louis.
1b27j.gif

(I NEED to find where this gif is from so i can make a better one)

I find Niall sexy when he is dressed up proper. He looks soo good in a nice suit but most of the time he is just adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom