• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm popgaf exclusive
8f70c6ea.gif

no watered down ports to be found on lessor forums
8f70c6ea.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
According to HDD's predictions for this week

Alicia Keys (RCA) 150-160k
Rod Stewart "Merry Christmas Baby" (Verve) 130-140k
Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 120-130k
Phillip Phillips (19/Interscope) 80-85k
One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 75-80k
Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 70-75k

and there she falls

ib1dq7qnjUdViE.gif

Lear

Now I'm sure none of you hoes (other than Cosmic) will care, but i've just realised that a true goddess* Kate Bush is following me on twitter and I feel the need to share this with the world.

Also i finally listened to Born to Die. It's alright, bit monotonous though.

As you were.

*her PR team

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
was it for last night's... episode or something else?

probably, I mean

- Racist / Bigoted humour or language. As per the Terms of Service, "you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense." This includes racial or bigoted humour. We do not allow any slurs--including middle school language like "That's so gay!". This also includes racist comedy images, for example "Shoop da Woop" or "Stole My Bike". It also includes misogynistic, sexist, homophobic, or anti-transgendered remarks, jokes, or memes. Although we do allow some humour that offends, it's easily possible to cross the line and people are banned for particularly cruel and insensitive remarks all the time ("rape time" is one example--and I know the "nicole bass" meme was a big thing years ago, and no shortage of people have been banned in threads commenting on natural disasters).

Taylor just keep singing and don't talk.

534487_468685223197555_1401563297_n.jpg

Dying here. Hits all the right notes
Which is so unlike Taylor

According to HDD's predictions for this week

Alicia Keys (RCA) 150-160k
Rod Stewart "Merry Christmas Baby" (Verve) 130-140k
Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 120-130k
Phillip Phillips (19/Interscope) 80-85k
One Direction (Syco/Columbia) 75-80k
Rihanna (Def Jam/IDJ) 70-75k

and there she falls

ib1dq7qnjUdViE.gif
The one thing about high album sales from 1D and Taylor is that it can legit hurt their singles chart performance later......if all your fans own the album...why buy singles? Its a shame too.

Let's just say I'd be REALLY surprised if Girl on Fire doesn't surpass those numbers...
Should be interesting. Though I am predicting 140-150k. <3 Sales age.

Gaming side is so much duller than it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom