• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

HERE'S ANOTHER EPISODE OF "POP/R&B MEN WHO ARE BETTER THAN FRANK OCEAN"

Up next we have TC (or TCVVX, I can't tell which is his actual stage name):

Uacgp.jpg

Sexy, right?

This cute up-and-comer recently released a song/video, titled Aurora, from an EP he plans to release early next year.

Song/Video is here. Ignore the video as it's crap.

I kinda like it. Lyrically bare, but fitting for the dream-like production and his wails in the chorus are pretty nice. Not the best thing coming out of R&B vocally (that title goes to Miguel), but his vocals are nice enough for what he's trying to do. Type of track you have on a "Studying" playlist.

I'm keeping an eye on him.

No, they can't.

iPCucAbu3KSsO.gif

I don't really care for any of their hair styles, but I'm honestly more of a buzz cut kinda guy anyway.

Louis' hair is hit or miss for me. I LOVE hair but if its too structured, and has no movement, its meh for me. Which is a trap Louis tends to fall into.

dcVr2.gif

Love his hair's movement here.

Harry wouldn't be the same without his hair. I think he would look awful with it cut short.

Also. RIP Liam's hair.
Vi62s.jpg

Bladenic

Y'all need to stop pretending The Weeknd don't exist. Yes yes #neaux1curr etc but in this new batch of upcoming R&B singers he's the best. Listen to Trilogy, if you don't believe me. Francis Ocean tried tho.

Trigger

Y'all need to stop The Weeknd don't exist. Yes yes #neaux1curr etc but in this new batch of upcoming R&B singers he's the best. Listen to Trilogy, if you don't believe me. Francis Ocean tried tho.

UBXui.gif

Bold words. I'll give this Weeknd person a listen during the weekend.

botty

Banned
Y'all need to stop The Weeknd don't exist. Yes yes #neaux1curr etc but in this new batch of upcoming R&B singers he's the best. Listen to Trilogy, if you don't believe me. Francis Ocean tried tho.

If by "try" you mean putting out an album reminiscent of anal leakage, and promoting it by posting shirtless pics on instagram... then yes, he did "try."

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I would copy Roy and do a series of POP ARTISTS WHO ARE BETTER THAN CHRISTINA AGUILERA but I would be here all day tbh

Fun fact: my spell check wants to change AGUILERA to UGLIER

Screen%20Shot%202012-11-29%20at%204.48.02%20PM.png

HERE'S ANOTHER EPISODE OF "POP/R&B MEN WHO ARE BETTER THAN FRANK OCEAN"

Up next we have TC (or TCVVX, I can't tell which is his actual stage name):

Uacgp.jpg

Sexy, right?

This cute up-and-comer recently released a song/video, titled Aurora, from an EP he plans to release early next year.

Song/Video is here. Ignore the video as it's crap.

I kinda like it. Lyrically bare, but fitting for the dream-like production and his wails in the chorus are pretty nice. Not the best thing coming out of R&B vocally (that title goes to Miguel), but his vocals are nice enough for what he's trying to do. Type of track you have on a "Studying" playlist.

I'm keeping an eye on him.
I like it! It doesn't sound very R&B to me, but I'm no expert on the genre.

Cynosure

So baby if you love me, let me know
'Cause everything that hurts you've hurt before
You're about to tear this love apart
And break another glass heart.

So baby if you love me just let me know
'Cause everytime we touch, touch it's turning cold
Promise that we'll never fall apart

And I'll love you with my glass heart

tumblr_m8b4vwlBPZ1r7mcteo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.