• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Get off my fone. That's just for a limited re-release cover. Don't be a surfboard around here.

i48GtohYsEPM2.gif

Drag.

Majmun

4's commercial flopping will leave me eternally pressed. It's such a good album. It has some of Bey's best ballads and uptempo songs.

End of Time should've been the leadsingle. It would've smashed. Run the World has grown on me, though. But there are so many other tracks that are better.

And the album sold quite well. It was also praised by critics, ending up in a lot of "best music of 2011" listst. But Bey needs a comeback.

2013 is almost here and I have a feeling that Bey is going to dominate next year. Mark my words
iWHXkfBMH4f3a.gif

cory64

Roman Reloaded is actually a good album. Which is why it had songs that you bopped to on it. I know you Been a Fan.

ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

What album would you say has good cover art/font?

qUdzw.jpg
f9cN6.jpg

Most albums are fine because their text is either minimalist or handdrawn.

Bladenic

So who is Perra working with? Isn't Luke off limits? Can she still work with Max Martin? Can y'all imagine if she once again gets 295993929 #1 smashes? RIP RIHANUS

Bladenic

The last 3 posts have me SCREAMING.

Edit: Except Godels. And I don't know how to make gifs I just find them :'( don't worry I'm sure there plenty of shirtless gifs of him (probably because he spends every episode shirtless at least for one scene).

royalan

miJt2.png

LOL - announcing release dates for songs before clearing the samples used in them. How unprofessional. How basic. It's like she learned NOTHING from Munchi dragging her.

Stick a fork in her, I predict she's done.

Artemisia

Banned
miJt2.png

LOL - announcing release dates for songs before clearing the samples used in them. How unprofessional. How basic. It's like she learned NOTHING from Munchi dragging her.

Stick a fork in her, I predict she's done.

it must be nice to quote a random tweet with no source and claim it to be fact

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom