• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
miJt2.png

LOL - announcing release dates for songs before clearing the samples used in them. How unprofessional. How basic. It's like she learned NOTHING from Munchi dragging her.

Stick a fork in her, I predict she's done.

iD6DbIJqtgZnH.gif

Bladenic

miJt2.png

LOL - announcing release dates for songs before clearing the samples used in them. How unprofessional. How basic. It's like she learned NOTHING from Munchi dragging her.

SCREAMING, this was almost another Munchi deal then.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
miJt2.png

Oh not you dragging her and hoping for a swift end AGAIN while trying to insist you like her.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
miJt2.png

But why is Interscope letting her do that?

Can they not manage someone well without their name being Gaga?

Satch

Banned
miJt2.png

I'M SICK OF THE BULLSHIT

Instead of picking fights with that hewbody cunt Jim Jones on Twitter, she should have been preparing for the release of her first single and getting this shit approved. I am NOT here for her thinking she can pay me DUST with an I.O.U. after she was supposed to give me the goods YESTERDAY.

As the Good Lord
BEYSUS KHRIST
once spake unto all basic, trifling-ass cunts: "EFF YOU, PAY ME!"

botty

Banned
I'M SICK OF THE BULLSHIT

Instead of picking fights with that hewbody cunt Jim Jones on Twitter, she should have been preparing for the release of her first single and getting this shit approved. I am NOT here for her thinking she can pay me DUST with an I.O.U. after she was supposed to give me the goods YESTERDAY.

...with the strength to carry on.
2j3f8s4h6ioe.gif

I hope that whoever she samples on BBD isn't a pressed baby like that last #hew and I get to hear the track.

The lord is testing me.
2j3f8s4h6ioe.gif

did anyone hear the new alphabeat that came out this summer?

Alphabeat-Express-Non-Stop-iTunes-300x300.jpg

less of a singles record than their last one, much more consistent even if it lacks the huge highlights. it's a shame i missed it cos it's total summer pop, really infectious

the boy gets cuter every record. i love the band's style

listen to vacation ! !

they are the GODS of feel good music

bless alphabeat

DMeisterJ

Banned
Why is Nicki all over Twitter saying her re-release is the highest selling of all of her contemporaries? Did she forget GGGB: Reloaded sold 60k+ in it's opening week?

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom