• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Clarkson is so thirsty for a collab

She asked Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars

iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif
I would have loved a Kelly Clarkson / Bruno Mars collaboration. It's a shame that it never happened. :/

No comment on Lil Wayne.

Icicle

Drive-by clocking...

I know that there are still a number of you Hagdonna stans hiding out in caves like the terrorists you are, but hopefully you've heard the news that Moldonna has been named one of GQ's LEAST Influential People of 2012.

I would tell you what her ranking on the list was, but GQ felt ranking them unnecessary since "all zeroes were created equal."

iQws8X6hOJui3.gif

I'm like 180 pages behind in this thread. Is anyone DESERVING of an ESSAY?

Bladenic

Drive-by clocking...

I know that there are still a number of you Hagdonna stans hiding out in caves like the terrorists you are, but hopefully you've heard the news that Moldonna has been named one of GQ's LEAST Influential People of 2012.

I would tell you what her ranking on the list was, but GQ felt ranking them unnecessary since "all zeroes were created equal."

iQws8X6hOJui3.gif

I'm like 180 pages behind in this thread. Is anyone DESERVING of an ESSAY?

But where is Janet?

there, you can write an essay now :)

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see that both of your posts link back to my post one post up. Nice try. Like I said, you have no links

Now it links to my Unapologetic review where I mention Michael Jackson. What kind of flop Google-Fu?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Icicle, these cunts only want to use you for their entertainment. Don't believe the lies without the links. Focus on what Artemess did say tho.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I hear your heaeaeart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someoooooOne
So while your here in my aaaaarms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

we're gonna die young

we're gonna die young

iFURdyQP1fPg1.gif

Bladenic

I hear your heaeaeart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh what a shame that you came here with someoooooOne
So while your here in my aaaaarms

we're gonna die young

we're gonna die young

iFURdyQP1fPg1.gif

Mega LTTP sis, that song still slays my life though.

Pop superstar Katy Perry has fired back at critics who have derided her music as formulaic and generic.

In an new interview with Billboard magazine, who recently named Perry their Woman of the Year, the "Wide Awake" chanteuse said, "I don't think there's anything wrong with using radio to its full potential. Do you realize how *beep* hard it is to write a hit single? Look at Christina [Aguilera] and Beyonce - they have amazing voices, sure, but they're not on the charts right now."

Source

Styles

Pop superstar Katy Perry has fired back at critics who have derided her music as formulaic and generic.

In an new interview with Billboard magazine, who recently named Perry their Woman of the Year, the "Wide Awake" chanteuse said, "I don't think there's anything wrong with using radio to its full potential. Do you realize how *beep* hard it is to write a hit single? Look at Christina [Aguilera] and Beyonce - they have amazing voices, sure, but they're not on the charts right now."

Source

ahh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom