• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Why does Cody Simpson keep POPPING up everywhere? Could have sworn he flopped.

tumblr_me5gmzKxyG1rdyye9o1_400.gif

Nemesis_

Except Venus was the first. You tried.

Venus was the first, but neaux1curred about ha until the other Sailor Scouts started appearing.

Poordat, doomed forever to live in the shadow of all the others.

Mercury used INTELLIGENCE and STRATEGY on the battlefield rather than polluting the planet with her stupid useless love hearts that do fuck all.

I actually don't remember much of Sailor Moon. I only used to watch it because it was on in between the godlike animes "Monster Rancher" and "Dragonball Z"

Bladenic

Venus was the first, but neaux1curred about ha until the other Sailor Scouts started appearing.

Poordat, doomed forever to live in the shadow of all the others.

Mercury used INTELLIGENCE and STRATEGY on the battlefield rather than polluting the planet with her stupid useless love hearts that do fuck all.

I agree that Venus's powers got shittier with each upgrade, though she slayed with Crescent Beam.

And lol at DBZ being godlike at anything other than filler and overly long drawn out fight scenes. Also what's a monster rancher :3

And Sailor Moon has iconic theme songs. The German pop theme song slays. I would link but I'm on my phone.

Edit: OMG YES that little heaux Chibiusa was just the biggest trollop. Hated her with everything, she almost ruined the whole show.

SaintZ

Monster Rancher was a monster collection show but soooooo much better than Pokemon and Digimon. Pikachu tried.
I remember that flop show. They had monsters on disks or some shit and they had a lame rip off of the pokerap. I remember mochi and... Hare? And a yellow eye. That's it. Where are they now tho?

Bladenic

Monster Rancher was a monster collection show but soooooo much better than Pokemon and Digimon. Pikachu tried.

Pikachu was always an annoying Bajan sewer rat though. Bulbasaur was the true queen.

Pikachu did inspire Rihanna to travel via the sewers to America to try and have a career. What an icon.

I remember that flop show. They had monsters on disks or some shit and they had a lame rip off of the pokerap. I remember mochi and... Hare? And a yellow eye. That's it. Where are they now tho?

Mochi slayed, bless. And Tiger the wolf <3

Pikachu was always an annoying Bajan sewer rat though. Bulbasaur was the true queen.

Pikachu did inspire Rihanna to travel via the sewers to America to try and have a career. What an icon.

Squirtle Squad >>>>

Nemesis_

You got it wrong tho.

that_rihanna_reign.jpg

That Rihanna Reign is a fictional children's book written by L.A. Reid and illustrated by Jay-Z. That Rihanna Reign is sometimes erroneously referred to as "That Rihanna Rain" by Rihanna's illiterate stans.

In this fictional tale, a Caribbean goat longs to be a famous American pop star. One night a fairy godfather appears and says he will make her dreams come true if she sticks something in her mouth (this part was edited in the American version of the story).

She does and he transforms her into a beautiful princess. She goes to America and becomes a great entertainer who has #1 albums, hit singles, and she sells out stadiums all around the world.

Nemesis_

Let me post some academic criticism then.

The validity of That Rihanna Reign has been heavily questioned. The word &#8220;reign&#8221; means a period of time in which someone is dominant and/or powerful. Some would argue that a true musical reign would include successful albums and tours as well as singles.

In late 2009 an extensive search was launched looking for any proof that the Rihanna Reign exists.

The FBI, the CIA, state, and local law enforcement officers, and hundreds of volunteers began a worldwide search looking for "That Rihanna Reign". "America's Most Wanted" aired a segment offering $100,000 for anyone with any information leading to the whereabouts of "That Rihanna Reign".

In September 2010, it was confirmed that The Rihanna Reign did not exist.

Someone should do a follow up study

Bladenic

Is 11 #1 singles in about 5 years not a pop reign?

Oh.

I miss being Navy only because of you.

Not worth stanning the Bajan Monstrosity though.

And I'm curious to hear the new Bruno Mars. At the very least, it'll probably still be better than UnpolishedShitTho and maybe even Cactus.

Rihanna now #1 on radio. Passed Maroon 5 in todays update.

TOP 20
1. RIHANNA - Diamonds: 178.006 (+ 2.879) &#9650;
2. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 173.185 (- 1.973) &#9660;
3. BRUNO MARS - Locked Out Of Heaven: 163.592 (+ 2.963)
4. KE$HA - Die Young: 161.675 (+ 2.019)
5. NE-YO - Let Me Love You: 141.975 (- 0.058)
6. FUN. – Some Nights: 127.816 (- 2.415)
7. FLO RIDA - I Cry: 107.095 (+ 2.104) &#9650;
8. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 106.350 (- 2.960) &#9660;
9. LUMINEERS - Ho Hey: 100.039 (+ 2.040)
10. MIGUEL - Adorn: 95.464 (- 0.046)
11. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 94.441 (+ 0.540)
12. CHRIS BROWN – Don’t Wake Me Up: 88.220 (- 1.713)
13. TAYLOR SWIFT – We Are Never Ever Getting…: 75.313 (- 3.899)
14. PINK – Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 75.306 (- 0.696)
15. JUSTIN BIEBER – As Long As You Love Me: 74.602 (- 1.227)
16. ED SHEERAN - The A Team: 72.101 (+ 0.850)
17. NICKI MINAJ - Va Va Voom: 68.707 (+ 1.192)
18. JUSTIN BIEBER - Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 67.681 (+ 0.833)
19. FLORIDA-GEORGIA LINE - Cruise: 67.170 (+ 0.352)
20. KANYE WEST - Clique f/Big Sean & JAY-Z: 63.623 (+ 0.247)

OUTRAS
PINK - Try: 61.299 (+ 2.787)
JAKE OWEN - The One That Got Away: 59.217 (- 0.878)
KENDRICK LAMAR - Swimming Pools (Drank): 57.860 (+ 0.351)
JUSTIN MOORE - 'Til My Last Day: 57.796 (- 0.102)
ONEREPUBLIC – Feel Again: 49.780 (+ 0.197)
ALICIA KEYS - Girl On Fire: 49.187 (- 0.065)
TAYLOR SWIFT - Begin Again: 36.500 (- 0.006)
KELLY CLARKSON - Catch My Breath: 35.815 (+ 1.686)
MARIAH CAREY - All I Want For Christmas Is...: 33.248 (- 0.736)
THE BAND PERRY - Better Dig Two: 31.828 (+ 1.047)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 31.239 (+ 0.203)
THE SCRIPT - Hall Of Fame f/will.i.am: 30.665 (+ 0.086)
TAYLOR SWIFT - I Knew You Were Trouble: 27.458 (+ 3.783)
CALVIN HARRIS - Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 25.114 (+ 1.513)
MUSE – Madness: 19.498 (+ 0.074)
MAROON 5 - Daylight: 13.519 (+ 1.111)
ONE DIRECTION - Little Things: 13.374 (+ 0.226)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD - Two Black Cadillacs: 11.633 (+ 1.330)
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 10.502 (+ 0.808)

Curiosidades:
50 CENT - My Life f/Eminem & Adam Levine: 3.967 (+ 0.451)
KILLERS - Miss Atomic Bomb: 2.092 (+ 0.068)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 1.428 (+ 0.083)

Majmun

I see we had an anime convention

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Now let's go back to Rihanna and how she's dominating all the charts.

-edit-

Oh wait, I see we were already doing that
iSp96pDbcF1Gl.gif

Nemesis_

I'll be back later today with a special report on how she used dishonest, unscrupulous and shameful tactics to inflate those numbers too.

ibue0aQqQpniYh.gif

I cannot wait.

In other news of people who actually sell alberms on good music alone, Shania Twain's residency show actually has a special guest. None other than global international smash pop starlet Leona Lewis.

420px-Shania_Still_the_One.png

Ties

Banned
I cannot wait.

In other news of people who actually sell alberms on good music alone, Shania Twain's residency show actually has a special guest. None other than global international smash pop starlet Leona Lewis.

420px-Shania_Still_the_One.png
ibjqTZqPthflYX.gif

Even with all the promo in the world, Leona still manages to flop with her latest album release.

natashagirlbyegif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom