• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Advertising revenue isn't the only area where Glee makes a profit.

I'm afraid AHS stans can't come for Cunt Murphy's most abominable project since that is what made FOX greenlight AHS in the first place.

Moral of the story: simply don't use Vile Murphy.

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

American Horror Story is a genuinely good show, with great acting too. Hopefully some day you will bask in the glory of its radiance.

I'll agree that Glee is an abomination, though. The amount of gay pandering in that show is enough to make even Frank Ocean look like the CEO of Chick-fil-a.

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Koodo

Banned
Mr. Schuester must be one of the most repulsive characters in television history.

The stench of that character is so pervasive that I can't even find Matthew Morrison's bare chest attractive anymore.

Kyon

Banned
Mr. Schuester must be one of the most repulsive characters in television history.

The stench of that character is so pervasive that I can't even find Matthew Morrison's bare chest attractive anymore.

The character actually just took a job in Washington State and won't be on the show for a while

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

SaintZ

Moral of the story: simply don't use Vile Murphy.
Preach.

I was a huge fan of Nip/Tuck but during season 4 all went to shit. I'm hoping they cancel Glee so I can be FREE of that mess. The last episode wasn't that bad though (Gangnam Style aside) and the show always do great mashups tbh. As for the characters I only care about Sugar and Brittany.

Glee has fewer viewers than most shows but does better in the demo so I doubt it's going to be cancelled this season.

botty

Banned

The most depth you'll get out of that character is from the indention of his anus chin.

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Trigger

I might try watchign AHS if I can get the chance to marathon it and catch up on all the old episodes I've missed.

I'll agree that Glee is an abomination, though. The amount of gay pandering in that show is enough to make even Frank Ocean look like the CEO of Chick-fil-a.

WaitT

j28QC.gif

Bladenic

I'll never forget how they made Will seem like a gigantic asshole from the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

Before I started posting here I figured Ryan Murphy was the Lady Gaga of TV for gay individuals. Color me surprised that most of the gay posters here detest him, and curiously, some of the straights practically worship some of his shows. Funny that.

royalan

There is absolutely ZERO doubt that Glee will get at least one more season.

But it will never again be good.

It's obvious that Ryan's washed his hands of the show at this point. He's got other shows greenlit, he's getting some Darren Criss dick on the low (excuse me, vomited violently as I typed that); as far as he's concerned, Glee can kick rocks.

Just coasting until they hit that syndication sweet spot.

Kyon

Banned
Bey Stans like Satch can literally drag everyone in this thread and dominate everything. The fact that Satch sis doesn't use her ratchet powers for dominance is baffling.

botty

Banned
Bey Stans like Satch can literally drag everyone in this thread and dominate everything. The fact that Satch sis doesn't use her ratchet powers for dominance is baffling.

Don't gas her head up, Kyon. Satch ain't about that life.

i9nopQ6HiO44T.gif

Koodo

Banned
8YqYE.png

7kh5Y.png

kBnNs.png

iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif
........................................................... ........................................................
iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif

iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif
iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif
iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif
iu6nsslHNvzPw.gif

Satch

Banned

mumei said something very similar to this to me once
VjvlV.gif

not me having a reputation without even doing anything

just like my fave

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

Koodo

Banned
Vertigo is a mess but I'm not going to pretend I didn't like La Fuerza Del Destino, even if all the songs were Mecano covers. Don't know about her last two albums tho.
I will have to give La Fuerza Del Destino (lol) a spin. I'm thirsty for something even a tenth as good as her prime.

Narana, pum, pum,
popocatepetl
narana, nara, ye
Narana, pum, pum
popocatepetl
narana, it's all right

ix3Pg1P4s2Fvl.gif

So you guys & gals, here is PROOF of my Kelly stannage. I present my Kellection...

Not a flop in sight.

lmao, what a good sport
itvjFIgXpCwG8.gif

I'd make a normal one if I had more time today. I thought Satch was doing Xmas avatars for us. Just send ha a pm
Hehe. :) I actually like it, and will keep it. Yes, it's dragging my fave, but it's bound to spread some Christmas cheer around NeoGAF. Thanks again.

Majmun

We're being blessed with great collabs lately

Will.I.Am feat. Britney
Xtina feat. Blake Shelton
Rihanna feat. Chris Brown
Rihanna feat Mikky Ekko

And all fours songs are amazing
ec20fb7f.gif

Did I forget anything?

BTW, I just started playing Far Cry 3, and guess which song is getting played during the intro...

MIA's Paperplanes!!!!
ec20fb7f.gif

GOTY
ec20fb7f.gif

Hehe. :) I actually like it, and will keep it. Yes, it's dragging my fave, but it's bound to spread some Christmas cheer around NeoGAF. Thanks again.

Glad you like it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom