• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Speaking of Fellatio.

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

I see now that he's making that Beyonce money he went and got a boyfriend with That Good Hair.

Delio

ROFL just got to the grindr part.....do these guys live under a rock?

They are actually refreshingly honest. Willing to talk bluntly about things which is nice......1D used to do that but have drawn back a bit (may just be a symptom of stardom). Willing to talk about the show and the other contestants.

George and the Jaymi have the best personalities. Other two are cuter though.

George and Jaymi have such fun personalities. The other two are growing on me slowly, JJ more so after watching the camshow him and George did running around a hotel in monkey oneses. I feel like if they get even a ounce of success they will draw back from the interview stuff as well :/

Mumei

Always thought Like A Prayer was a song about fellatio, tbh...

As is Honey.

And its just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another taste of your honey

It's like honey really washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dyin' for ya, cryin' for ya, I adore ya

One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin'
Don't you see every night and day
I can't hardly wait for another taste of honey

Transparent.

botty

Banned
As is Honey.

And its just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another taste of your honey

It's like honey really washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dyin' for ya, cryin' for ya, I adore ya

One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin'
Don't you see every night and day
I can't hardly wait for another taste of honey

Transparent.

VjvlV.gif

George and Jaymi have such fun personalities. The other two are growing on me slowly, JJ more so after watching the camshow him and George did running around a hotel in monkey oneses. I feel like if they get even a ounce of success they will draw back from the interview stuff as well :/

They better not lol. Right now its the only thinking keeping me interested. GREAT interview...hilarious.

Though that host was great.

Just checked to see who was left on the show. Complete crap.....not a fan of Chris. Elle was my favorite.

Delio

They better not lol. Right now its the only thinking keeping me interested. GREAT interview...hilarious.

Though that host was great.

Just checked to see who was left on the show. Complete crap.....not a fan of Chris. Elle was my favorite.

Yeah I REALLY dont like who is left. They just seem..bleh. This might be another case of the people who didnt win getting far more success.

Yeah I REALLY dont like who is left. They just seem..bleh. This might be another case of the people who didnt win getting far more success.

Hasn't that been the trend for a while?

Also....why on earth are all the BIG British shows on Saturday nights? In the US that's like...the DEAD night of the week.

...anyways. I hope Union J gets success just so we have something else to annoy popgaf with. Also wish the best for Elle though I have no clue where she will go once she is off the show....she can't just look like an Adele clone.

Delio

Hasn't that been the trend for a while?

Also....why on earth are all the BIG British shows on Saturday nights? In the US that's like...the DEAD night of the week.

...anyways. I hope Union J gets success just so we have something else to annoy popgaf with. Also wish the best for Elle though I have no clue where she will go once she is off the show....she can't just look like an Adele clone.

I'd love to be able to start spamming Niall AND George at Popgaf haha.

tumblr_megwidcM431rhtefoo4_250.gif

I'd love to be able to start spamming Niall AND George at Popgaf haha.

tumblr_megwidcM431rhtefoo4_250.gif

<3

Though its all based on if I actually like their music. In the interview they mentioned that they want to "do their own thing" and not try to be a "boy band"....which usually spells disaster right off. WHAT YOU DO is get the commercial albums out of the way first....then you can pump out all the music you like while you sit on your pile of cash. So I am a bit worried.....I am not sure what to expect from them. They are also quite a bit older than 1D was at the time they started to it will probably be harder.

Delio

<3

Though its all based on if I actually like their music. In the interview they mentioned that they want to "do their own thing" and not try to be a "boy band"....which usually spells disaster right off. WHAT YOU DO is get the commercial albums out of the way first....then you can pump out all the music you like while you sit on your pile of cash. So I am a bit worried.....I am not sure what to expect from them. They are also quite a bit older than 1D was at the time they started to it will probably be harder.

Did you know Jaymi is engaged and actually getting married proper soon?

See im not sure what they want to do in terms of their careers. FYI Triple J used to go around and be promoted as a Gay club group. SO they could start REALLY focusing on that aspect and pimp George as their mega twink...This really is just Jaymi's band lol.

Did you know Jaymi is engaged and actually getting married proper soon?

See im not sure what they want to do in terms of their careers. FYI Triple J used to go around and be promoted as a Gay club group. SO they could start REALLY focusing on that aspect and pimp George as their mega twink...This really is just Jaymi's band lol.

Married?

They are terrible at the whole "pop star" business.......

TBH they strike me as a massive flop at this point....but you never know. Not sure how X Factor keeps turning out stars. George is funny enough.

Which one is the best singer? Haven't watched enough to know. (which is the worst?)

Delio

Married?

They are terrible at the whole "pop star" business.......

TBH they strike me as a massive flop at this point....but you never know. Not sure how X Factor keeps turning out stars. George is funny enough.

Which one is the best singer? Haven't watched enough to know. (which is the worst?)

Jaymi is the best singer (The gay one/one getting married). They pushed him to the lead all the time on Xfactor and his vocals carried the group. Sadly I'd say the worst is George as they seem to toss him as background noise and he doesn't get many solos.

Jaymi is the best singer (The gay one/one getting married). They pushed him to the lead all the time on Xfactor and his vocals carried the group. Sadly I'd say the worst is George as they seem to toss him as background noise and he doesn't get many solos.

Thats good. I think having a clear leader will help them to differentiate themselves from 1D.

Was this group thrown together on the show like 1D? I get mixed messages watching what little I have seen of the episodes.

botty

Banned
Botty should be happy Glee is around, it's probably what's funding AHS. At the very least, it's Jessica Lange's paycheck.

AHS is for a mature audience only and pulls in similar ratings to glee, though.

viewers for both of their last episodes:

5.8 million - Glee
3.85 million - AHS

Trigger

I actually watched a few episodes of the new season. I liked the New York segments but found McKinley to be so dated and stale at this point. I just stopped watching.

The high school stuff gives me Disney teas with all the cliches. They should have just followed the OG crew in New York. I don't watch much myself anymore, but I still youtube songs/performances. Sometimes the show has a really good mashup or cover.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Here is a cute little interview from the wrongly eliminated Union J. Where they talk about Grindr,butt sex,Chlamydia 1D/Wanted fight and who they think will win Xfactor UK.

Union J Interview

What I find hilarious about this interview is that Jaymi, being the gay one, had to explain to George what a Beard was when the host asked would he get a beard like Taylor swift.

He was also the only member of the band who knew what Grindr was. Arent they so lucky to have a WISE gay as their lead singer.

iJQiVx01dMCAm.gif

Bladenic

5.8 million - Glee
3.85 million - AHS

Yes post those awful Glee ratings. No1curr bout that preachy after school special shit anymore.

The high school stuff gives me Disney teas with all the cliches. They should have just followed the OG crew in New York. I don't watch much myself anymore, but I still youtube songs/performances. Sometimes the show has a really good mashup or cover.

Wouldn't surprise me if they walk away from the High School stuff after this season.

Take the graduates from the two years and base it in New York. Mr. Schuester could be hired to direct a musical or something...........

royalan

Only good thing about Glee are the Brittany-focused episodes. Homegirl SLAYS that choreo!!

She better hope Beyonce kept her spot open on her ratchet dance troupe this upcoming era.

Koodo

Banned

5.8 million - Glee
3.85 million - AHS
Advertising revenue isn't the only area where Glee makes a profit.

I'm afraid AHS stans can't come for Cunt Murphy's most abominable project since that is what made FOX greenlight AHS in the first place.

Moral of the story: simply don't use Vile Murphy.

is4GXLsrRltDg.gif

Trigger

Smash! gave us Touch Me which is a legitimate bop and the best thing Katharine McPhee will ever do. I never watched, but I won't hate.

Only good thing about Glee are the Brittany-focused episodes. Homegirl SLAYS that choreo!!

She better hope Beyonce kept her spot open on her ratchet dance troupe this upcoming era.

AHsf6.gif

I see no lies.

Bladenic

Wouldn't surprise me if they walk away from the High School stuff after this season.

Take the graduates from the two years and base it in New York. Mr. Schuester could be hired to direct a musical or something...........

Wouldn't surprise me if the show was canceled after this season. It probably will get a fifth season though. I'm staying optimistic though.

Smash will also be canceled. Jury's out on Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom