• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
What has the born this way foundation actually done besides litter office depot with stationary that features trite mantas of acceptance?

ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

The foundation follows the footsteps of the album. All style. No substance.

ibeCIpuQBcRQdX.gif

Delio

Here is a cute little interview from the wrongly eliminated Union J. Where they talk about Grindr,butt sex,Chlamydia 1D/Wanted fight and who they think will win Xfactor UK.

Union J Interview

What I find hilarious about this interview is that Jaymi, being the gay one, had to explain to George what a Beard was when the host asked would he get a beard like Taylor swift.

He was also the only member of the band who knew what Grindr was. Arent they so lucky to have a WISE gay as their lead singer.

Delio

Praying to the merciful Gods that the girl group Union J disappears after thankfully not winning that competition.

Not happening dear. Their single will come out and they will start to slay the Wanted ( they will never touch the kings kingdom tho). Also you may not be aware but One Direction didn't win their Xfactor as well ;)

tumblr_meh3jcQKAo1rhwbpyo3_250.gif

royalan

Songbird, rebirth, unearth creature
Submerged from hurt, pain, broken pieces
E-mer-gen-cy heartbeat increases.
Rise Up, Lotus, Rise this is the beginning.
(Click click click click *Boom*)

Lotus Intro>>>>>>>>>>>So many of your faves entire albums. #SorryBoutIt

Perfect layering.
Perfect buildup.
Perfect Payoff.
Just an a all-around Holy intro.

Delio

Is slaying a fading group really much of an accomplishment? You're just stanning this Jaymi fellow. :p.

Dear it is. They will finish kicking them out of the game. OF COURSE I stan the Pink Queen Jaymi. Who funny enough the week after he came out they got kicked out of Xfactor. Maybe the fangirls dont like that. I also stan George and his freaky cheekbones.

Bladenic

Oh the fox. lol

And One Direction were Simon's go-go girls, Union J don't have that kind of support.

I don't care if they stay local like Unwanted in America, but I don't want to see those locals here in 'Merica.

Satch

Banned
Dear it is. They will finish kicking them out of the game. OF COURSE I stan the Pink Queen Jaymi. Who funny enough the week after he came out they got kicked out of Xfactor. Maybe the fangirls dont like that. I also stan George and his freaky cheekbones.

fangirls love gay boys tho

havent you ever seen tumblr

Trigger

The Lotus intro is flawless. One of the few songs I use from that album.

You could cut a diamond with those things.

Delio

Oh the fox. lol

And One Direction were Simon's go-go girls, Union J don't have that kind of support.

I don't care if they stay local like Unwanted in America, but I don't want to see those locals here in 'Merica.

Sadly this is true. Simon wont be backing them so they wont have the kind of push 1D had. Louie did help some boybands but they never made it to a level 1D did.

fangirls love gay boys tho

havent you ever seen tumblr

Im convinced fangirls like the IDEA of their fav boybander being gay but not actually being gay.

You could cut a diamond with those things.

He can cut me with them as we kiss it up ;)

Here is a cute little interview from the wrongly eliminated Union J. Where they talk about Grindr,butt sex,Chlamydia 1D/Wanted fight and who they think will win Xfactor UK.

Union J Interview

What I find hilarious about this interview is that Jaymi, being the gay one, had to explain to George what a Beard was when the host asked would he get a beard like Taylor swift.

He was also the only member of the band who knew what Grindr was. Arent they so lucky to have a WISE gay as their lead singer.

Awww I hadn't realized they were eliminated. :(

I hope them the best even if I don't think they stand much of a chance with the current glut of boy bands. You should send me any music they release....I will give them a chance. I will even try to like George.

2rxGC.gif

They are relatively charming in the interview.

Trigger

Why do you need help? Like A Prayer is one of the best songs ever tbh

Indeed. The Crone has produced some flawless material.

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power

tumblr_me8k12xHnP1rlb6iho1_400.gif

Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Delio

Awww I hadn't realized they were eliminated. :(

I hope them the best even if I don't think they stand much of a chance with the current glut of boy bands. You should send me any music they release....I will give them a chance. I will even try to like George.They are relatively charming in the interview.

Aw thank you for giving them a chance. Hopefully they pump a single out fast.

Bladenic

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

tumblr_mdulp956qY1qdd3q1.gif

Aw thank you for giving them a chance. Hopefully they pump a single out fast.

ROFL just got to the grindr part.....do these guys live under a rock?

They are actually refreshingly honest. Willing to talk bluntly about things which is nice......1D used to do that but have drawn back a bit (may just be a symptom of stardom). Willing to talk about the show and the other contestants.

George and the Jaymi have the best personalities. Other two are cuter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom