• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Just rewatched in 1080p full screen headphones onfahwo;eihg;ajwengakwenf.awenf

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif
ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif
ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

Galang

Banned
I won't get my hopes up of Justin Timberlake actually making music again.

It's amazing he was able to leave on a high note. His passion to act had to of been really strong to consider leaving music after being so successful. Nothing but respect :)

I'm not sure I like the sound of this, but I'll keep paying attention (*.*) because VEEKI LEEKZS or whatever it was called was flawless.

LOL she doesn't even spell it right half the time she uses it. It was really really good for mostly being demos, so I could only imagine how the other material is. Nothing but optimistic for the next LP, just hope it's not overproduced. Don't like her vocal manipulation too much

Mumei

That Beyonce gif is about to get clocked by Mumei.

What? No, posters were about to be clocked. Good thing they stopped. And:

mhm, mumei is about to febreeze the fun out of the thread, as per

This needs to stop. This is little more than mod whining and backseat moderation. I know some of you would prefer that this topic not be moderated at all, but that's not an option. I am not able to simply turn a blind eye to every bad posting habit that happens in here, and decreasing the amount of spamming is the bare minimum of what I should be doing in here. And don't tell me that I do not post in here enough. It wouldn't matter if I didn't post in here at all.

If you want to complain at me, save it for Plug or PMs; don't do this.

Trigger

It's amazing he was able to leave on a high note. His passion to act had to of been really strong to consider leaving music after being so successful. Nothing but respect :)

I respect him as well. I'd never want him to do something he wasn't feeling lol, it just sucks if you're a fan of his music. :p

I want mooooooooooooooore.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Guys remember to double check the release dates of what you are voting for

both of the ballots I have received so far have had errors, lol...

iyNJotjMOtty5.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Guys remember to double check the release dates of what you are voting for

both of the ballots I have received so far have had errors, lol...

iyNJotjMOtty5.gif

I thought we weren't supposed to put them in until the 15th anyway?

And yes, the date thing almost got me. I was going to put 'Stupid Hoe' as worst video, but it came out just before the end of last year. :/

Edit: no it didn't. But I do have a question. The single released on 12/20/11, but the video on 1/20/12. That counts, right?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We just do it to make you feel important. You know that!

<3

2rxGC.gif

Just that I am going to have more trouble when double checking the elevator music
bhuHH.gif

I thought we weren't supposed to put them in until the 15th anyway?

And yes, the date thing almost got me. I was going to put 'Stupid Hoe' as worst video, but it came out just before the end of last year. :/

Edit: no it didn't. But I do have a question. The single released on 12/20/11, but the video on 1/20/12. That counts, right?

If the video was released this year then yeah you can nominate it for Worst Video

EDIT: Yeah you can start sending in your ballots if you are ready

B-Dex

About to watch Dreamgirls. Bey is gonna get shown up by an Idol reject. I still remember her seething at the Oscars that year.

tumblr_lvx3g8U1KE1qc1vfso1_500.gif

Also I am not here for bipolarness(yeah yeah w/e) if an album is nominated for Album Of The Year and somehow it is also nominated for Worst Album of The Year it will be removed from the latter

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

NOOOOOOOO what kind of miscarriage of justice?

It should be removed from both lists if you are going to remove it from either one.........

ir4aI.gif

Zayn does not approve.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Also I am not here for bipolarness(yeah yeah w/e) if an album is nominated for Album Of The Year and somehow it is also nominated for Worst Album of The Year it will be removed from the latter

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

Surely it should be based on whichever it gets the most nominations for.

Trigger

Messy and we haven't even gotten to the actual voting yet.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I know you simple cunts are going to plot against Unapologetic so I won't be surprised when its voted worst. I'll take that to mean 'best' since you're all pressed about her success. As per.

I know you simple cunts are going to plot against Unapologetic so I won't be surprised when its voted worst. I'll take that to mean 'best' since you're all pressed about her success. As per.

See even DMJ wants Unapologetic to win Worst Album! How can he know how pressed we all are unless it wins? It would be a serious miscarriage of justice to deny him this satisfaction.

dA200.gif

My logic....it is flawless.

Trigger

The Navy is the largest stanbase on GAF tho. I imagine their will be more votes for than against.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'd be really surprised if someone actually believed it was the worst album this year tho. No one is deluded enough to think it's amazing, I'd imagine no one is similarly as deluded to think it's the worst.

The Navy is the largest stanbase on GAF tho. I imagine their will be more votes for than against.

Yeah not sure how they would handle it since its much more likely to make it only a list of ten best albums than ONE worst album.

I'd be really surprised if someone actually believed it was the worst album this year tho. No one is deluded enough to think it's amazing, I'd imagine no one is similarly as deluded to think it's the worst.

Well TBH its the worst album I actually listened too.....I am sure there are worse albums out there. Can only judge what I have actually heard though.

I want it too!!!
zc0uG.gif

but I have to be fair and not have this be of who has the most haters or stans

Common. It would be sweet poetic hilarity if it were to win both Best and Worst album.....

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Honestly, I don't think Unapologetic is a bad album.

lol, that aint going to happen even if I didn't change anything

from doing some poll sampling I can tell which album will score higher this round
i8jpwX0utJ7lw.gif

SZJWb.gif

Thing is.......I expect a huge chunk of popgaf to vote for unapologetic this round for worst album. If its thrown off the ballot we could be left with a bunch of terrible #NAVY worst album nominee's......

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Thing is.......I expect a huge chunk of popgaf to vote for unapologetic this round for worst album. If its thrown off the ballot we could be left with a bunch of terrible #NAVY worst album nominee's......

I C your point, not going to change anything then,
but let me go febreze my previous post and forget this discussion ever happen

ibue0aQqQpniYh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Or if it's left we could be with a 'worst album' which isn't worse than much of the shit out ears have been forced to listen to.

I can't wait for Marius to leak the stats so I can see who is deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom