• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffy, I shouldn't have read your review of Warrior. My hype is slowly fading. Though, that's my fault for having sky high expectations. I was expecting the whole album to be really damn good. Oh well. At least you stated that there are some bops on the album. :D

Oh, and xxczx...

image.php

I would love the full size image in my inbox, hehe.

Seriously, who is doing OT4?
You should, tbh.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I thought inthezone was going to take it, but he made a comment a while ago saying that I should continue it. I'm not sure if he was serious tho :p

I just need some conformation. If I do make OT4, I at least want to make some new graphics (the PopGAF grammys are quickly going to end this thread!)

I thought inthezone was going to take it, but he made a comment a while ago saying that I should continue it. I'm not sure if he was serious tho :p

I just need some conformation. If I do make OT4, I at least want to make some new graphics (the PopGAF grammys are quickly going to end this thread!)

IMO you should make it. This one is fabulous!

I haven't seen anyone else express any real desire to take over.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Please do so, but let me PM you a possible title for it

ibue0aQqQpniYh.gif

Bladenic

The Navy is the largest stanbase on GAF tho. I imagine their will be more votes for than against.

Erm what? I thought the Navy was DMJ, ITZ, and Robido. Unless you, Crumpet, and the others who for some ungodly reason liked Unapologetic decided to become part of the Bajan Goat's stan entourage.

Trigger

Aguila has been slaying. The OP is updated regularly, the format isn't messy, and it looked good. I second the nomination!

Erm what? I thought the Navy was DMJ, ITZ, and Robido. Unless you, Crumpet, and the others who for some ungodly reason liked Unapologetic decided to become part of the Bajan Goat's stan entourage.

But are there any more solid stanbases? People praise Ke$ha, Gaga, Bey, etc, but how many of them are going to vote in unison? You're also forgetting Ties.

Majmun

This topic isn't even two months old. Can't believe how fast it has grown.

And I'm sure there are enough popgaffers who'd like to help the new OT starter out, whoever that is going to be.

This OP has been flawless.

Bladenic

Aguila has been slaying. The OP is updated regularly, the format isn't messy, and it looked good. I second the nomination!

But are there any more solid stanbases? People praise Ke$ha, Gaga, Bey, etc, but how many of them are going to vote in unison? You're also forgetting Ties.

Gaga for sure has way more stans/fans in this thread than Rihanus, Beyonce too. But neither of those two had any new shit this year so it doesn't matter right now. I think you're reaching because the Bajan Gojira's stans are amongst the most vocal, always springing to action and calling people "pressed" if they don't like their Goat Overlord.

Gaga for sure has way more stans/fans in this thread than Rihanus, Beyonce too. But neither of those two had any new shit this year so it doesn't matter right now. I think you're reaching because the Bajan Gojira's stans are amongst the most vocal, always springing to action and calling people "pressed" if they don't like their Goat Overlord.

Lol next year is going to be a wreck. Bey, Katy, Rihrih, Gaga......plus probably another from 1D, maybe Taylor. Kelly?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yes to Aguila! #2Termz !

By the way

Anyone else watching the VC fashion show? Rih already slayed with Diamonds, now she's about to perform vile Phresh

I think Roy has the patent on calling someone pressed when they call his fave out.

The #NAVY saves 'pressed' for when it's actually true. Like the fact that Rih is slaying and people are still trying to drag for album sales and such. That denotes pressed-ness.

Bladenic

Yes to Aguila! #2Termz !

By the way

Anyone else watching the VC fashion show? Rih already slayed with Diamonds, now she's about to perform vile Phresh

I think Roy has the patent on calling someone pressed when they call his fave out.

The #NAVY saves 'pressed' for when it's actually true. Like the fact that Rih is slaying and people are still trying to drag for album sales and such. That denotes pressed-ness.

True, but I have pretty much discounted the Fatters since at this point, it's just sad for them.

Lol lets not play games.

<3 ya but you throw around "pressed" like Dick Cheney with a shotgun. No one is safe.

Trigger

We should vote on the next title. I was pressed that |OT3| didn't have #POP-GAFWorldDomination in the title.

Well, I'm only thinking of the nomination process. We'll just have to see how the actual votes work out.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Tomorrow will be the REAL Grammy Nominations Concert hosted by LL Cool J and Taylor Swift

with a lot of flops performing
Band Perry and Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Fun., Hunter Hayes, Maroon 5, Ne-Yo, and the Who.

of course it will be hard for them to top this http://youtu.be/b5tKx-1hzEQ

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Rhi-Goddess was Ultra Strato on Victoria Secrets

Bruno was Amazing

My god, I've been BLESSED!

NAVY just hit Full Speed
wjlnNl.jpg

Those Caribbean Thighs, So Juicy!

XTWlC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom