• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
It has been decreed. The good sis Aguila is officially OP-4.

iPSzEFJ5i4mqk.gif

I can make graphics if you need me to.
Right now, I'm thinking that I'll be able to handle the graphics.

I will allow submissions for new "ads" tho

royalan

I have no choice. ;__;

The Ball is quickly becoming the social event of the season in Philly. Everyone who's ANYONE is attending.

I'm merely making an appearance to maintain my standing in the Philly gay social hierarchy.

/xoxogossipgirl

botty

Banned
I have no choice. ;__;

The Ball is quickly becoming the social event of the season in Philly. Everyone who's ANYONE is attending.

I'm merely making an appearance to maintain my standing in the Philly gay social hierarchy.

/xoxogossipgirl

I expect nothing less from someone as flawless as you, Roy.

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I have no choice. ;__;

/xoxogossipgirl

She is coming

icGoZlfD0cOgm.gif

Trigger

I have no choice. ;__;

/xoxogossipgirl

Only the Queen.

cory64

I have no choice. ;__;

/xoxogossipgirl

phillyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bladenic

Ya'll better get ready to burn me at the stake because I finished Bruno's new album and I kind of like it. There are some jams, and it's a very light atmosphere. Something you can play on a rainy Sunday. I will use.

tumblr_m9bl7s5ptA1rzjk66o1_500.gif

However I am not here for Bruno's endorsement of bestiality and stanning of primates. First the monkey masks in Lazy Song, the gorilla on the album cover, and a song titled Gorilla that's about, you guessed it, fucking like gorillas. That song is just...

tumblr_me6scgE2GG1rt0o19o1_500.gif

Bladenic

Ke$ha is headed for flopsville. Warrior is #2 on US iTunes behind Wiz Khalifa. I didn't even know he had a new album.

She had a good run.

tumblr_mcffntQ5ke1qaekyho4_250.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I actually think Kelis' new track could be about Rihanna

EVIDENCE

'Aww come here copy cat'

We Found Love's general theme and song structure is obviously copied from Bounce (yes I know that CH wrote them both, but after hearing Bounce it was obvious that this was going to be the next big thing and Rihanna probably heard it and decided she wanted to do something virtually the same but worse similar)

'Look at you you're the best thing ever
Everything you do is something well remembered, so clever'

shade

'I'm such a fan of your hair
That's why I cut it'

kelis-.jpeg

Rihanna-2012-2013-hairstyle-look1.jpg

'And your choreography is so angelic
(Just joking!)'

wkmxac.gif

Thoughts???

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Mau ®

Yeah Kelis has always been pressed about Rihanna and GaGa so the song could be about them.

I love Kelis so Im not gonna say anything bad about ha.

EDIT: Godel sis why did you buy Unapologetic if you hate it (and her) so much?! WTF licsolhfwenckownqwn

Mau ®

Rihanna completely slayed DIAMONDS at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show

The #Unapologetic era has truly been hitting the right spots so far. Its right up there with LOUD for me in terms of how well done it is.

pot.gif

Mumei

But seriously, she still sounds good. But she always sings as if her life depends on it. There's so much body movement. And it looks as if she was about to fall during one moment.

Whitney always had better control in that regard. She sang so effortlessly.

I think that is something she began doing more later in her career actually. She wasn't quite as flail-y early on.

Mau ®

Nem, are you ever gonna finish your Madonna Tour reviews?

I wanted to see your takes on Confessions Tour and Sticky & Sweet *.*

Koodo

Banned
LONG ANTICIPATED COLLABORATION between SOVIET CELESTIAL POP ARTIST GOOGOOSHA and FRENCH CINEMA STALWART GERARD DEPARDIEU has appeared online.

Listen to Небо Молчит here!
What a steaming collaboration.

I could feel a bevy of emotions bubbling up as the fated lovers, ablaze with passion, engaged in a tender exchange of words.

Any concern a cold-hearted individual might have will be swiftly evaporated upon hearing the delicate strings of a guitar segue into a most majestic vocal performance.

Another sizzling work in her ouvre.

iYG8jSywKaElK.gif

royalan

LONG ANTICIPATED COLLABORATION between SOVIET CELESTIAL POP ARTIST GOOGOOSHA and FRENCH CINEMA STALWART GERARD DEPARDIEU has appeared online.

Listen to Небо Молчит here!

I actually like it!

It reminds me of a Sade song. Particularly something from their Love Deluxe album.

Googoosha's voice might not be much to write home about, but I love the moods she goes for in her songs. Very laid back and sensual.

Speaking of Sade and sensual. I implore everyone to take some time out to experience a Sade album. Recently went through her discography...still glorious.

Love Deluxe is actually the album that convinced me of the Jessie Ware connection people always talk about it.

k91Jp.png

Queen of Sensuality

Kyon

Banned
Britney Spears Earns Her Seventh Digital Songs No. 1

godneybillboardneyjtrub.png

Over on the Digital Songs chart, we have a new No. 1, as will.i.am & Britney Spears' "Scream & Shout," jumps from No. 66 to the top with 196,000 downloads sold (up 483%). The song debuted on last week's tally with five days of sales, as it was released on Nov. 21. The newest chart data reflects its first full sales week (ending Dec. 2), along with impact felt from its music video's premiere on "The X Factor" (Nov. 28). "Scream & Shout" is will.i.am's first No. 1 on the Digital Songs chart as a lead artist. For Spears, it's her seventh No. 1 on the eight year old tally.

Here is a recap of Spears' seven Digital Songs No. 1s:

Title, Date reached No. 1, Downloads Sold
"Gimme More," October 13, 2007, 179,000
"Womanizer," October 25, 2008, 286,000
"Circus," December 20, 2008, 212,000
"3," October 24, 2009, 255,000
"Hold It Against Me," January 29, 2011, 411,000
"S&M," April 30, 2011, 293,000
"Scream & Shout," December 15, 2012, 196,000

In the chart's history, Spears is now tied with Taylor Swift for the third-highest No. 1 sum. Rihanna rules with twelve leaders, followed by Katy Perry with eight, Eminem with six, Justin Timberlake, Black Eyed Peas, and Beyoncé, each with five.

tumblr_me8ftqREO81r5pwv7o1_500.gif

WE DID IT!

Update: Hot 100 Position

At No. 12 on the Hot 100, will.i.am's "Scream & Shout," featuring Britney Spears, debuts, fueled by a 66-1 vault on Digital Songs (196,000, up 483%).

Hmm NAWT bad. We could've done better but there was only so much Stans could do for this song. The stupid new rules about Radio being more important than digital sales even though the BUYING PUBLIC bought more singles for it thus making it #1 on the Digital Songs. Chart. is still ridiculous but I guess me requesting more than 400 times might of helped. I'm a afraid this will start dropping :) but still great job fellow Godney Stans who helped.

britt2.gif
britt2.gif
britt2.gif
britt2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Week #3 for #DIAMONDS at the top of the Hot 100 is likely. Bruno only has a 13k lead on iTunes even though he was numerous places above her the whole week. Rih still has Streaming and Radio over him by a margin.

#SHINEBRIGHTBITCH

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Kyon

Banned
Week #3 for #DIAMONDS at the top of the Hot 100 is likely. Bruno only has a 13k lead on iTunes even though he was numerous places above her the whole week. Rih still has Streaming and Radio over him by a margin.

#SHINEBRIGHTBITCH

Britney @ #1 for Digital Songs. I am expecting a TOP 10 peak when Hot 100 is announced but incase there is lower id say Top 15 lmao. STILL tho Could anyone's faves but OURS?

KKL7c.gif

Nope

DMeisterJ

Banned
Britney @ #1 for Digital Songs. I am expecting a TOP 10 peak when Hot 100 is announced but incase there is lower id say Top 15 lmao. STILL tho Could anyone's faves but OURS?

KKL7c.gif

Nope

I know right? I agRIH.

tumblr_meeeun7QvR1ruw3c5o1_500.gif

Our faves success is unmeasured. Poor them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom