• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the $o-called $tans jumping off the Chri$t's sinking ship...$hameful. Y'all could learn something from the Fighters
+ Carly Rae stans.
ibciSNYMfZ5nnF.gif

Bladenic

Just so we're clear (Botty), I wasn't a Ke$ha bandwagon stan. I have stanned since Tik Tok.

And I'm not being serious.

Long live Queen RihALLAH.

RIP Shady Caca.

Your web of lies and deceit is crumbing before you. Good job trying to hide how much of a FLOP the FLOP THIS WAY BALL has been.

I cant' wait for FART POOP to come out and for you to proclaim once again how original and artistic you are.

425575_520169938001382_1771044952_n.jpg

Hello litter monsturds

XOXO

Artemisia

Banned
RIP Shady Caca.

Your web of lies and deceit is crumbing before you. Good job trying to hide how much of a FLOP the FLOP THIS WAY BALL has been.

I cant' wait for FART POOP to come out and for you to proclaim once again how original and artistic you are.

425575_520169938001382_1771044952_n.jpg

Hello litter monsturds

XOXO

Both had to resort to discounts, no?

And poor gaga, what a flop because the biggest artist on earth with more than 20 years of slayage under her belt is doing better than her at touring. If only Gaga had that time to amass a collection of classics and hits (which, by the way, is only what the public is going to the tour for. no one is here for MDNA live). That must negate the fact that Gaga is doing better than every other artist in the game.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
HAHAHA this is weak even by your standards.

Caca is once again following behind the Queen's footsteps now that she knows Russia is safe after the Royal MDNA Liberation.

Remember when Caca cancelled tour visits out of "security concerns"? When will the Queen of the Universe?

Madonna didn't tour Indonesia, nice try

but she was sued in Russia after her concert

I would have sued as well if I had to endure a concert full of MDNA songs

ik6ha3n0gM6QH.gif

Do you even know why she was sued? Shame runs deep among the lil turds.

The point is the Queen didn't back down against oppression and stood on principles but your fave couldn't get outta there fast enough when the going got tough.

Artemisia

Banned

The point is the Queen didn't back down against oppression and stood on principles but your fave couldn't get outta there fast enough when the going got tough.

yes because monetary fines are easy to look over, but thousands of people threatening to murder you during your concert isn't.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Madonna wasn't threatened with suicide bombers at her concert, probably because no one gives a shit anymore of what a hag who is soon becoming senile has to say.

I provided the link, and shows you that Russia is more accepting of Gaga

I guess you can say they let her be as free as her hair

ibxQ0IZ2OwHxJC.gif

Cynosure

Madonna wasn't threatened with suicide bombers at her concert, probably because no one gives a shit anymore of what a hag who is soon becoming senile has to say.

I provided the link, and shows you that Russia is more accepting of Gaga

I guess you can say they let her be as free as her hair

ibxQ0IZ2OwHxJC.gif

lol clocked

hai RocketPunch sis, my fave grandmadonna stan <3

ikanyb76axXMc.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why are the barbz trying to act like the Re-Up never happened?

I never hear "The Boys" in the DJ room
OGq50.gif

okaye9fqag.gif

Maybe because we don't like it
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

I am not here for The Re-Up aside from VVV but that was in the deluxe version of PF:RR so...
and the heaux paid it dust so its good that the world is paying her dust

VVV > Freedom and all the other shit she has been trying to promote

Artemisia

Banned
Maybe because we don't like it
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

I am not here for The Re-Up aside from VVV but that was in the deluxe version of PF:RR so...
and the heaux paid it dust so its good that the world is paying her dust

VVV > Freedom and all the other shit she has been trying to promote

Too bad that's likely the direction she's taking with her next rushed album, coming out next year.

She ain't doing pop anymore. It's gonna be a mess for sure.

Mau ®

Are we gonna talk about how Va Va Voom peaked at 70M airplay without ever cracking TOP 20 on itunes?

Seems her pop career is going the way of her rap career.

Its particularly funny that Unapologetic's album track Loveeeeee Song actually logged a better position on iTunes than any shitty Re-Up track (that includes the singles).

This would be the time to jump ship Barbz... I would know.

okaye9fqag.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
and yet they stay playing Diamonds while pretending the album has more hits under its belt

okaye9fqag.gif

Unapologetic has more hits under it's belt than the whole Roman Reloaded/Re-Up album does. Proven by the fact that none of Nicki's singles went #1. But we'll revisit this convo in a few months if/when she clocks a second and/or third #1 single.

Cynosure

whats with the drama surrounding the re-up?
is not just a re-release?

isn't Paradise flopping harder?

how well did Katy's Confection do? Nevermind, it doesn't matter because it's only a re-release and all it does it boost the sales count of the original.

ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

Koodo

Banned
The re-up is just a re-release, that saw limited availability outside of its digital sales. It comes as no surprise that the navy comes for it, considering they have no sense of value.
And yet Paradise, under similar availability and with less promotion, managed to outsell The Re-Up ten times over.

What is The Re-Up's excuse other than its gluteoplastic owner being a failure?

b80efe23.gif

Mau ®

K I already clocked Botty on this but he TENDS TO FORGET convinient details

Franks Ocean's CHANNEL ORANGE and Lana's PARADISE had a limited release for its first week of availability yet t hey sold about 10 TIMES MORE than Re-Up

The Fame Monster was a RE-RELEASE similar to Re-Up too yet the Re-Up ain't ever gonna touch even A SCINTILLA of the success it had.

Even freaking REMIX albums by Rihanna have sold MORE than that shit
lmfao.gif

So any excuses about the Re-Up flopping are just that... EXCUSES... isnt she the Queen of Rap Pop, anyway?
lmfao.gif

Some Queen.

okaye9fqag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom