• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
The TTT era was only ever gonna have one since Rated R had one. This is the Loud to the Rated R era. I'm predicting 2 more to follow her 1-3-1-3-1 trend
Oh.

i3FPoQyP49JUd.gif

Mau ®

All this TayLORD stanning *.*

I knew you were trouble is #2 on itunes. She logging the best airplay updates now. Video out tomorrow.

Its clear she's gonna slay HARD. *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
With every move you make
I know you've got him transfixed
But you cant get past me Aaliyah
I wont fall for your tricks
There's no stopping him
As the beat rolls on
I watch from afar
And watch you sing along

BOP OF THE FOREVER LORDT

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Touchdown, you never answered Delio's question!~
Who is that in your avatar :O
Because I wanna know, too...

Are we allowed to submit gaf-grammy votes if we don't have nominations for every category?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Are we allowed to submit gaf-grammy votes if we don't have nominations for every category?

At first I required all categories to be filled out but since people have gotten lazy I am not going to enforce it especially since this is just the nomination round

#staylotus #cunts
iWpeaWzPiiSId.gif

Watching the X-Factor UK for 1D

Its funny how the singing competitions here are such a non-event compared to this.
It's quickly becoming a non-event in the UK too. Ratings are waaay down compared to when 1D were on, let alone compared to the earlier seasons like Leona's.

Its funny how the singing competitions here are such a non-event compared to this.

Tell me how it goes. I will just wait for youtube.

It is interesting how much more seriously they take them. They also have had a better track record (recently) of their contestants finding success I feel like.

Their final 3 does nothing for me this year though. Only Elle and Union J interested me at all.

I have faith in an Idol resurgence stateside.

xxczx

we in england have nothing else to talk about apparently.
i constantly get asked if I watch x factor. I feel I need to watch it just to continue the conversation.

Delio

Tell me how it goes. I will just wait for youtube.

It is interesting how much more seriously they take them. They also have had a better track record (recently) of their contestants finding success I feel like.

Their final 3 does nothing for me this year though. Only Elle and Union J interested me at all.

I have faith in an Idol resurgence stateside.

Only if Idol allows groups to come through. I think they could work them well. ( plus I want another boyband to stan for thats NOT Flopblem 3.

Also yes the final three is fairly lame this year, It's okay Union J's single will come out and be a gay club BOP because of Jaymi.
tumblr_mes3vlSfLa1rhh7y5o4_250.gif

Only if Idol allows groups to come through. I think they could work them well. ( plus I want another boyband to stan for thats NOT Flopblem 3.

Also yes the final three is fairly lame this year, It's okay Union J's single will come out and be a gay club BOP because of Jaymi.
tumblr_mes3vlSfLa1rhh7y5o4_250.gif

Yeah that is the ONE change I want for Idol.....groups.

It is the superior show to X Factor in every other way though.

I try to picture in my head what a Union J song would sound like but I am failing horribly. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom