• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Jessie Ware, Beyoncé, Gaga, and possibly Britney and Janelle Monáe, all in 2013.

lmyJQ.gif

It's more than enough to forget about Mad-onna's, Garbaj's and Xtincta's hemorrhoidal bowel movements in 2012. What kind of PHOENIX DOWN.

ic the la roux, florence, and katy b omission

in4DgNxeI3Yit.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I just listened to Dear John and Last Kiss and my first impression is that they are kind of meh
maybe they will grow on me but they are just too slow and too damn long (seriously 6 min)
that I have no intention of listening to them again anytime soon

I have also recently gotten into Holy Ground, its cute
iblBd0bBYSIyhR.gif

Yeah....actually after a few listens I think the messup, and vocal acrobatics that ensued, really saved the performance. I thought it was very nice considering Kelly's vocals are mess right now (at least so the rumors say).

She needs some time off. (not too much though)
I did feel that her voice sounded tired during that performance, but even when she is tired she still impresses me. I wouldn't mind her taking some time off, because when she does she comes back better than ever. OMG, I just realized that next year we will start speculating about her new album. Some tidbits should come out here and there, and then we will be guessing who she will be working with and such. I love pre-era speculation craziness on the internet. So fun. :D

I did feel that her voice sounded tired during that performance, but even when she is tired she still impresses me. I wouldn't mind her taking some time off, because when she does she comes back better than ever. OMG, I just realized that next year we will start speculating about her new album. Some tidbits should come out here and there, and then we will be guessing who she will be working with and such. I love pre-era speculation craziness on the internet. So fun. :D

Lol yeah.

I am not sure when to expect a new album from her. They are already planning a late spring tour...in addition to the strong possibility of a wedding. The earliest we could probably see anything is late fall next year or spring 2014 imo.

Artemisia

Banned
What's with this racist allegations at Florence? Someone educate me.

Following the online release of the video, several publications and users on various websites commented on the use of racism and racial imagery due to the black face of the voodoo man at the beginning. During an interview with MTV News, when asked by James Montgomery is she a part of the illuminati due to the online accusations, Welch revealed, "That's ridiculous. Really? So people [think that?]. I'm definitely not [a member]. It's just not true."

Was never confirmed to be black face.

Styles

I just listened to Dear John and Last Kiss and my first impression is that they are kind of meh
maybe they will grow on me but they are just too slow and too damn long (seriously 6 min)
that I have no intention of listening to them again anytime soon

I have also recently gotten into Holy Ground, its cute
iblBd0bBYSIyhR.gif

'Tis not for you I think.

Holy Ground is exceptionally good; one of Taylor's finest. The lyrics might be few and far between but what is left is a sophisticated piece of finely written work.

Those who think she has not evolved are either ignorant or delusional stans.
c3ed7b23.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
someone has to keep this thread updated on the Unapologetic era
cause it seems the Navy isn't

iWpeaWzPiiSId.gif

The #NAVY just clocked you on her selling out a stadium. We're on it. We're just not stalking her Instagram, running in here to post any sort of news that paints her in a bad light.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I have. The song is about their relationship being their business, right?

Exactly. The fact that they may or may not be in a relationship is their business. When something is your business you can choose to divulge what you want and what you don't want. Their song isn't that they won't refer to their relationship, but that it's their business. Trying to drag her for instagramming something with them is dumb because she never said she wasn't going to do that or even inferred that. Read between the lines a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom